Thread: Attention: Bunker Map

Klaatu barada nikto Array title="suitanim has a brilliant future"> suitanim's Avatar

Attention: Bunker Map

I see you continue to disparage ex-Buckeye Robert Smith, erroneously dubbing him a pothead (amongst other piles of garbage you waited until I was off SF to "finally" post up) even after you had been informed that he was, most definitely, not.

Can you please produce one or two LEGITIMATE sources that confirm that? It's 100% wrong and you are basically libeling a guy with a exemplary record both on and off the field. Please feel free to enlist the entire braintrust in this endeavor...
    Fire Goodell

Senior Member Array title="MasterOfPuppets is on a distinguished road">

Re: Attention: Bunker Map

Former Minnesota Viking running back Robert Smith reportedly lost his broadcasting gig with NFL network after publicly admitting that he smoked marijuana while playing for the league during the discussion of a similar admission by Randy Moss. He later showed up on ESPN, covering college ball.

The well respected, well spoken Smith voluntarily skipped his sophomore year at Ohio State for academic reasons and counts among his interests astronomy, history, philosophy, chemistry, piano, the arts, computers and military science. He retired in 2004 and wrote a book.

Smith, who finished second in the NFL in rushing in 2000, twice averaged better than five yards per carry from 1997 to 2000. The Vikings have had a 1,000-yard rusher just once in the four seasons since his retirement, and Minnesota was 18th in NFL rushing offense last season with 113.9 yards per game. The team had a scandalous 2005 off the field by attending a wild boat party with lots of liquor and strippers.
    NFL | R. Smith Admits Marijuana Usage During NFL Tenure
    Comment (0) Tweet! Share on Facebook

Fri, 19 Aug 2005 13:12:57 -0400

ESPNews reports former NFL RB Robert Smith admits that he smoked marijuana during his NFL tenure and said that he still uses it on occasion.

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/player/5599/NFL#ixzz0qTa0Y0j5
    +According to benmaller.com, former Vikings glass jawed running back Robert Smith has been removed from consideration for a position with FoxSports because of recent admissions of marijuana use.

Former Vikings running back Robert Smith admitted in recent interviews that he smoked marijuana during his NFL career. The admission apparently has cost him a job with the NFL Network as a studio analyst, according to NEWSDAY.

According to two people with knowledge of Smith's situation, the league's broadcasting arm withdrew an offer to him, fearing that his admission of marijuana smoking would send the wrong message to viewers.
    I heard an interview the day after the Moss scandal broke with Robert Smith on Dan Patrick's radio show. Not only did Smith admit to smoking pot, he said he HAD SMOKED THE NIGHT BEFORE WITH FOX PEOPLE! What a fool. I thought at that moment he would be fired, turns out I was correct. In the same interview Smith tried to throw Brett Favre under the bus, by comparing his addiciton to Vicodin to Moss' pot smoking, and claiming that the media was racially motivated for not crucifying Favre the way they were Moss.

http://www.veryimportantpotheads.com/site/NOTES.htm
    Last edited by MasterOfPuppets; 06-09-2010 at 10:20 PM.

AKA Bullet Tooth Tony Array title="tony hipchest will become famous soon enough">

LMAO!

whaaaaaaaaaa!

yet another thread you were owned in. Robert Smith admitted it.

hows nestle stock doing?

have they found a way to fit your ego inside yucca mountain?

ted ginn still paving his way to the HOF?

bill cowher make any visits to cleveland lately?

BUNKERMAP!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Talked to any good used car salesmen yet?

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

AKA Bullet Tooth Tony Array title="tony hipchest will become famous soon enough">

poor revefslreets... why would he call negative attention to himself in such a sadistic fashion (i mean other than deflecting even more negative attention away from the beatdown in the LBJ thread)?

could it be because i simply pointed out rickey williams is better than childhood hero robert smith? rickey williams was called scum of the universe and a worthless football player because he was suspended for pot.

but when it was pointed out that an OSU angel quit the league to avoid embarrassement of the same suspension, a tirade ensued.

infact it was the trigger of an eventual (annual) grand mal meltdown.

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=7521 (since it was brought up, everyone should enjoy the humor w/in)

lame and failed premise-

You are WAY off on Robert Smith. Onterio Smith is who you are thinking of, I think. Robert Smith (OSU alum) was probably one of the most intelligent players to ever play the game of football. The dude studied astrophysics...as a HOBBY! Anyway, he retired after just a few years because he wanted to protect his health. If he'd have played for 12 years, he'd have some NFL records. Anyway, one of the classiest guys to ever play the game.

conclusion-

robert smith (8yrs)-

1,411 att
    6,818 yds
    4.8 ypc
    32 tds

178 rec
    1,292 yds
    6 td

ricky williams (10 yrs and counting)-
    2,164 att.
    8,892 yds.
    62 tds.

310 rec.
    2,382 yds.
    7 tds.

williams >>>> smith.

btw... nice sig.

incase you dont know, this is robert smiths protoge'-

unfortunately this wasnt invented until the year after robert smith LeQuit-

robert and his bong (you can just tell he is a space cadet who wants to get high)-

you waited until I was off SF to "finally" post up
    ... ....

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Array title="Shea is an unknown quantity at this point"> Shea's Avatar

I wish Suit/Revs was a late night poster.

The time difference doesn't work for me.

Would love to watch his freak show live.

Klaatu barada nikto Array title="suitanim has a brilliant future"> suitanim's Avatar

So he admitted to smoking some dope...occasionally. Does that make him a pothead?

Because the definition in both American Heritage and Dictionatry.com is:
    –noun Slang .
    a person who habitually smokes marijuana.

Hab-it
    –noun
    an acquired behavior pattern regularly followed until it has become almost involuntary: the habit of looking both ways before crossing the street.
    customary practice or use: Daily bathing is an American habit.

Discuss amongst yourselves...

As far as Williams vs. Smith, that's fine. But it's interesting to note that Smith had a 4.8 YPC vs. Williams 4.1. Smith also averaged only 176 carries a year, vs. 216 for Williams. Smith also scored once every 44 carries versus 1 every 35 for Williams, which is about right considering Williams is a power runner at 230 as opposed to Smith's 210. And the Vikes were also a passing team whereas the Fins like to run, so it stands to reason that they would use the 230 lb back in goalline situations But, you know, whatever...
    Last edited by suitanim; 06-10-2010 at 08:16 AM.
    Fire Goodell

Administrator Array title="HometownGal has a reputation beyond repute"> HometownGal's Avatar

And the saga goes on . . . and on . . . . and on . . . .

CANCER - YOU PICKED THE WRONG BITCH!!!

SteelerSal

You all crack me up.

Senior Member Array title="SteelersinCA is an unknown quantity at this point">

So this is a repeat of a thread in 2006, wow...certainly worthy of posting here.

Bunker included this in a larger group of parting shots AFTER I left the old board...I was alerted that he was engaging in the practice of bravely attacking me after I was no longer going there.
    Fire Goodell

so in your mind, the logical thing to do is try to start shit here in the open forums , which you've already been asked a few times not to do. why not go over there and address it ?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Ah....braintrust roll call!

You guys all go to the bathroom together, too?
    Fire Goodell

Administrator Array title="HometownGal has a reputation beyond repute"> HometownGal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerSal View Post
    You all crack me up.
    Doesn't crack me up anymore, because it's gotten to the point of being STALE. As I said on the board whose name shall not be mentioned - I sometimes feel like a Day Care Mod instead of an internet adult sports BB Mod.

CANCER - YOU PICKED THE WRONG BITCH!!!

Scouting talent downunder Array title="Aussie_steeler is a name known to all"> Aussie_steeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HometownGal View Post
    Doesn't crack me up anymore, because it's gotten to the point of being STALE. As I said on the board whose name shall not be mentioned - I sometimes feel like a Day Care Mod instead of an internet adult sports BB Model.
    I like it when you tease us HTG. Havent got any photos from your Sports Illustrated days have you?

"NUMBER 7 FOR OUR BELOVED ONE IN HEAVEN"

Senior Member Array title="SteelersinCA is an unknown quantity at this point">

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie_steeler View Post
    I like it when you tease us HTG. Havent got any photos from your Sports Illustrated days have you?
    Now this thread is taking an interesting turn!

BRINGIN' IT! Array title="Indo is on a distinguished road"> Indo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie_steeler View Post
    You noticed that , too, huh?

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

This thread reminds me of the time Rafael Palmerio said he didnt use steroids...........only to be proven wrong shortly thereafter.

Attention: Beepo

Quote Originally Posted by suitanim View Post
    Bunker included this in a larger group of parting shots AFTER I left the old board...I was alerted that he was engaging in the practice of bravely attacking me after I was no longer going there.
    Quote Originally Posted by revefsreleets View Post
    Hope this place is still unmoderated when I get back.

A few members will not be pleased to have me running loose on here....

it was.

although anticipated, how was i to know that you would turn yellow and never show? i even extended an open invitation, to come join the fun.

instead you brought your tired shennanigans over here under the comfy security blankie of moderation.

thats fine. your deflection, diversion, spin, semantics, statistics and lies will not change the fact. you are the one who called robert smith a pothead. dont kill the messenger because i pulled your head out of the sand and PROVED he had smoked dope even though you still contend it is 100% false.

you ask for 2 sources and still ignore HIS book and HIS interviews.

i know you were his towel boy at OSU but it is now time to wipe that chin.

i dont care about what websters dictionary says, because i have never seen a thread backfire in someones face as bad as this one has. epic fail.

not only did you pwned yourself (solownage), but it was self flagellation in the absolute worst way.

that doesnt make you a martyr...

it just makes you a clown.

*honk honk* do the beepo bop.

Super Moderator and Lone hawks fan Array title="Devilsdancefloor has a reputation beyond repute"> Devilsdancefloor's Avatar

HTG was trying to be nice about it, but i think she was trying to say KNOCK IT OFF.

For those i love i will sacrifice.

Si ventus non est, remiga