Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2011 NASCAR

Geek God Array title="X-Terminator has a reputation beyond repute"> X-Terminator's Avatar

Re: 2011 NASCAR

Quote Originally Posted by HometownGal View Post
    Really? Is that why you've gone to 2 races with me over the past 3 years? You seemed pretty into it at the track - LOL!

Personally, I think both of them should be suspended for the rest of the season. Enough is enough.
    Well I won't deny that it's fun But I don't follow it regularly, so I don't consider myself a fan.

I agree about the suspension. They need to be taught a lesson.

Administrator Array title="HometownGal has a reputation beyond repute"> HometownGal's Avatar

Ears #1 has the pole in tomorrow's race at Michigan. Though I'm still not overly fond of Kurt, he has matured over the past couple of years and isn't the mental midget his brother is.

GO HENDRICK BOYZ!

Ever see ears on a dick? Look no further . . .

CANCER - YOU PICKED THE WRONG BITCH!!!

Administrator Array title="HometownGal has a reputation beyond repute"> HometownGal's Avatar

Denny Hamlin wins at Michigan.

My Hendricks boyz are still 3, 5 and 12 in the standings.

Geek God Array title="X-Terminator has a reputation beyond repute"> X-Terminator's Avatar

As long is it isn't one of the Ear Bros. or Stewart, I'm fine with it.

The Virginia Hillbilly Array title="Galax Steeler is a splendid one to behold"> Galax Steeler's Avatar

Ever see ears on a dick? Look no further . . .

Agreed 100%

Quote Originally Posted by Galax Steeler View Post
    Agreed 100%
    He is the epitome of someone I would have shoved in a locker or gave a spitball shower to in school.

U.S. AIR FORCE Array title="Hindes204 has much to be proud of"> Hindes204's Avatar

So I wouldnt consider myself a huge NASCAR fan, but some tickets were given to us military guys out here for the race this Sunday in Sonoma. Ive never been to a race, should be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Hindes204 View Post
    So I wouldnt consider myself a huge NASCAR fan, but some tickets were given to us military guys out here for the race this Sunday in Sonoma. Ive never been to a race, should be fun.
    You'll have a blast Hindes! I've been going to the September race in Dover every year for the last 10 and it is one helluva good time. Word to the wise, though - take earplugs or you won't be able to hear well for a few days after the race. VERY noisy.

Have a wonderful time and boogity, boogity, boogity!

Senior Member Array title="43Hitman has a reputation beyond repute">
    3 Reel Treasure Slots Champion!

You'll have a blast Hindes! I've been going to the September race in Dover every year for the last 10 and it is one helluva good time. Word to the wise, though - take earplugs or you won't be able to hear well for a few days after the race. VERY noisy.

Sonoma is a road course right? Should be a good race but you probably only be able to see a few seconds at a time because of the hills in that track. You'll have fun though, but if you get a chance I highly recommend going to a shorter track like Richmond, Dover, or even a track like Las Vegas or Texas. All of those tracks are awesome.

U.S. AIR FORCE Array title="Hindes204 has much to be proud of"> Hindes204's Avatar

I work around planes all day (at least I did before this desk job), Im already deaf! lol

Quote Originally Posted by 43Hitman View Post
    Sonoma is a road course right? Should be a good race but you probably only be able to see a few seconds at a time because of the hills in that track. You'll have fun though, but if you get a chance I highly recommend going to a shorter track like Richmond, Dover, or even a track like Las Vegas or Texas. All of those tracks are awesome.
    Yea, its a road course. Vegas may be a possibility because its relatively close...I dont really see myself going out of my way to travel to one of these things. I appreciate the sport, but not really my thing

Quote Originally Posted by 43Hitman View Post
    I've been going to the September race in Dover every year for the last 10 and it is one helluva good time.
    I do go to Dover, hon.

My dream is to one day get to Talladega.

Senior Member Array title="43Hitman has a reputation beyond repute">
    3 Reel Treasure Slots Champion!

I do go to Dover, hon.

My dream is to one day get to Talladega.
    I know that babe, I was telling Hindes that those tracks that I listed are the best to watch a race at imo.

Talledega is awesome, you'd love it. I've been to most of the tracks on the East Coast, including Rockingham which sadly they don't race at anymore, but I really want to go to the Daytona 500 someday.

Ears #1 won at Addington yesterday with my Jeff coming in #2 and JJ at #7.

Klaatu barada nikto Array title="suitanim has a brilliant future"> suitanim's Avatar

ONE more lap and Jeff would've had him. There are still really only 6-8 guys who really know how to get around a road course, and Gordon and Stewart are the best of them. Busch can drive, but the gap between their road coarse skills was VERY obvious when it was juts the two of them way out front alone and no traffic. Gordon made up about 3 seconds on that single lap they raced alone, and he'd have caught and passed Kurt if there was another lap.

Plus, WHAT a race for Gordon! His car was shit, he was mired in traffic all day, and he still managed to cleanly drive through all that traffic and finish second.
    Fire Goodell

David Ragan wins at Daytona yesterday - congrats David on your first Sprint Cup win!

Jeff finished 6th and as of this date, JJ, JR and Jeff are 6, 7 and 8 in the standings!

The Virginia Hillbilly Array title="Galax Steeler is a splendid one to behold"> Galax Steeler's Avatar

Congrats to Ragan and his first cup win.

Ears #2 wins at Kentucky. Dave Reutimann came close to beating him but not to be.

Jeff and JJ finish in the Top 10 once again!

Super Moderator and Lone hawks fan Array title="Devilsdancefloor has a reputation beyond repute"> Devilsdancefloor's Avatar

ugh i hate it when kryle wins. if you would have told me half way thru the race jeff was going to be in the top 10 i would have laughed.

For those i love i will sacrifice.

Si ventus non est, remiga

Congrats to Paul Menard for winning his first Sprint Cup race! My Jeff finished a close second.

Senior Member Array title="Nadroj 20 is just really nice"> Nadroj 20's Avatar

Congrats to Paul Menard for winning his first Sprint Cup race! My Jeff finished a close second.
    A couple more laps and Jeff would have caught him easily.
    "Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose"
    ~Rest In Peace HometownGal~

Klaatu barada nikto Array title="suitanim has a brilliant future"> suitanim's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nadroj 20 View Post
    A couple more laps and Jeff would have caught him easily.
    Actually, I think one lap would have done it...he was slowed by lapped traffic, and would not have had to deal with it. But, if he had to finish second, that was about the best way to do it and the best person to lose it to...
    Fire Goodell

For anyone unaware and interested, the Watkins Glen race has been moved to a 10AM start time for today. Race is on ESPN....set your DVR's!
    Fire Goodell

Banned Array title="Spike is just really nice">

The Chase is here!

Go gettum Matt!

Kenseth wins pole at Chicagoland!

Does every (who isn't retired and living on on the beach) have their DVR's set for ESPN for noon today?
    Fire Goodell

I would have been better off stabbing myself in the head 30 or 40 times instead of watching that cluster at the end

Yeah....ugly race.
    Fire Goodell

Now we've got ourselves a horserace!

1. Carl Edwards Leader

2. Kevin Harvick -1

3. Jimmie Johnson -4

4. Brad Keselowski -11

5. Matt Kenseth -12

6. Kurt Busch -16

7. Tony Stewart -19

8. Kyle Busch -20

9. Dale Earnhardt Jr. -43

10. Jeff Gordon -47

11. Ryan Newman -54

12. Denny Hamlin -79

I like the new points format better...still think the Chase won't be fair until their is a road race in it, though...
    Fire Goodell

A night race at Charlotte on Sat and then Talladega, with the new restrictor plate rules to try and kill the pairs racing - should be interesting.

Wreck-o-rama
    Fire Goodell