Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2011 NASCAR

The Virginia Hillbilly Array title="Galax Steeler is a splendid one to behold"> Galax Steeler's Avatar

Re: 2011 NASCAR

I love Bristol not as much as I used to because they changed the track but still has some good racing.

Administrator Array title="HometownGal has a reputation beyond repute"> HometownGal's Avatar

Ears #2 won on Sunday at Bristol.

On to Fontana this Sunday and hopefully, the Ear Brothers will both finish in the bottom 10.

CANCER - YOU PICKED THE WRONG BITCH!!!

Administrator Array title="HometownGal has a reputation beyond repute"> HometownGal's Avatar

Ears #2 won again yesterday at Fontana.

member since day 1 Array title="7SteelGal43 is a name known to all"> 7SteelGal43's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HometownGal View Post
    Ears #2 won again yesterday at Fontana.
    HELL YEAH ! GO KEV !!!!!!!!
    Stay classy, leftnutz

Quote Originally Posted by 7SteelGal43 View Post
    HELL YEAH ! GO KEV !!!!!!!!
    I must have had a brain fart - Ears #2 wasn't the winner - Harvick was and that suits me just fine. Good driver, good guy.

The Virginia Hillbilly Array title="Galax Steeler is a splendid one to behold"> Galax Steeler's Avatar

I have no problem with the Harvick win congrats.

Administrator Array title="Texasteel has a reputation beyond repute"> Texasteel's Avatar

I'm an RCR fan so I'm happy.

AML

Harvick beat out JR with 4 laps to go today for his second win in a row! I'm a JR fan and I would have loved to have seen him win, but I was happy as a pig in shit when he passed up Ears #2 and left him in the dust with 25 to go!

Administrator Array title="Texasteel has a reputation beyond repute"> Texasteel's Avatar

I was in a tent full of Jr. fans. You should have heard them yelling when Jr. passed Kyle. They were yelling again a few laps latter but using different words. Most of them won't remember it tomorrow anyway.

AML

Nice job Harvick I would rather see you win then Jr.

JJ, Gordon and JR finish #1, #2, and #4 respectively at Taladega!

Regan Smith wins his very first race last night at Darlington. Congrats!

Harvick and Ears #2 each fined $25,000 and placed on probation for 4 races. No one would have cheered louder than me had Kevin yanked that douchebag out of his car and beat his ass, but his actions were just stupid.

NASCAR slaps Busch, Harvick with penalties
    PUBLISHED Tuesday, May 10, 2011 at 12:31 pm EDT

A Kyle Busch and Kevin Harvick found out Tuesday the limits to NASCAR’s mantra, “Boys, have at it, and have a good time.”

The fun stops when it endangers people on pit road.

The sanctioning body fined Busch and Harvick $25,000 each and placed the drivers on probation for the next four Sprint Cup points events (Dover, Charlotte, Kansas and Pocono), through June 15.

The penalties address a confrontation between the drivers on pit road after the race and not their actions on the racetrack. After a restart on Lap 363, Harvick’s No. 29 Chevrolet and Busch’s No. 18 Toyota made contact several times.

Exiting Turn 4, Harvick’s car bounced off Busch’s and into the Chevy of Harvick’s Richard Childress Racing teammate Clint Bowyer, who slammed into the inside wall to bring out the final caution of the race. Busch then spun Harvick on the frontstretch.

Both Kyle Busch and Kevin Harvick were fined $25,000 and placed on probation through June 15. (AP Photo)After the race, Harvick blocked Busch’s entrance to the garage, climbed from his car and attempted to punch Busch through the window of his car. Busch simultaneously nudged Harvick’s unattended car, which rolled slowly, nose-first into the inside wall.

Read more: http://aol.sportingnews.com/nascar/s...#ixzz1Lz5MVd7f

Ears #2 back in the headlines again. He can't find anyone else to fight with so he takes on his team owner. What a hopeless titwad this guy is.

NASCAR looking into Childress-Busch altercation

KANSAS CITY, Kan. -- NASCAR is looking into reports of an altercation between team owner Richard Childress and owner/driver Kyle Busch, NASCAR officials confirmed Saturday.

Details were sketchy, but the altercation reportedly occurred after Saturday’s Camping World Truck Series race at Kansas Speedway, won by Clint Bowyer, who drives for Childress in the Sprint Cup Series.

Kyle Busch, already on probation for actions at Darlington, was reportedly involved in a scuffle with Richard Childress on Saturday.

Read more: http://aol.sportingnews.com/nascar/s...#ixzz1OPTzUBIk

Geek God Array title="X-Terminator has a reputation beyond repute"> X-Terminator's Avatar

I hope NASCAR has the balls to suspend him, if they are allowed to do so. That guy is a certified jackass, and I wish Harvick would have kicked the shit out of him.

I love it I hope he blacked both of his eys.

Quote Originally Posted by X-Terminator View Post
    I hope NASCAR has the balls to suspend him, if they are allowed to do so. That guy is a certified jackass, and I wish Harvick would have kicked the shit out of him.
    The shame about Ears #2 is that he is a good driver (as much as it is like sticking a spork in my eyes to admit it) but he is the epitome of arrogance and has a major anger problem. At the very least, NASCAR should make him register and complete an anger management course.

Senior Member Array title="Nadroj 20 is just really nice"> Nadroj 20's Avatar

Suspend Busch? From my understanding Busch was basically attacked by Childress and Busch did not throw any punches....its not like Busch was the aggressor.

Doesn't matter what Busch did to provoke Childress, a team owner can not lose his cool like that.
    "Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose"
    ~Rest In Peace HometownGal~

http://sports.espn.go.com/rpm/nascar...ory?id=6628013

NASCAR cleared Kyle Busch for his role in an altercation with 65-year-old car owner Richard Childress after the Trucks Series race at Kansas Speedway.

Childress might not be so lucky.

Of course they "cleared" him. He's the golden boy of NASCAR now and they kiss his ass.

He is, always was and always will be a gigantic douchebag imho. I don't like his brother either, but Kurt isn't the jagoff his little brother is both on and off the track.

Quote Originally Posted by Nadroj 20 View Post
    Suspend Busch? From my understanding Busch was basically attacked by Childress and Busch did not throw any punches....its not like Busch was the aggressor.

Doesn't matter what Busch did to provoke Childress, a team owner can not lose his cool like that.
    No doubt in my mind that little dicktwizzler did something to really piss Childress off for him to go off on Ears #2 like that.

I totally disagree with your second statement. Childress is Ears #2's boss and signs his paychecks. I'm waiting for the day when Harvick beats the living snot out of him after he pulls his usual dirty shit on the track. I'll be cheering so loud they'll hear me in Sing Sing.

No doubt in my mind that little dicktwizzler did something to really piss Childress off for him to go off on Ears #2 like that.

I totally disagree with your second statement. Childress is Ears #2's boss and signs his paychecks. I'm waiting for the day when Harvick beats the living snot out of him after he pulls his usual dirty shit on the track. I'll be cheering so loud they'll hear me in Sing Sing.
    So if I'm in a position of power where I'm signing the paychecks making me the boss that gives me the right to attack an employee if they are a total douche??

I'm sorry but you have to be more professional then that! I agree he is an asshole 100 % with you, but that is FAR from the point. It doesn't matter what he does or how he acts you have to handle the situation professionally, NOT like a MMA fighter.

So if I'm in a position of power where I'm signing the paychecks making me the boss that gives me the right to attack an employee if they are a total douche??

I'm sorry but you have to be more professional then that! I agree he is an asshole 100 % with you, but that is FAR from the point. It doesn't matter what he does or how he acts you have to handle the situation professionally, NOT like a MMA fighter.
    I'm a dope - Childress is not Busch's boss, he's Harvick's boss. Ears #2's boss is Joe Gibbs.

I'm not saying any team owner should get into a scuffle with one of his own or any other driver, but Ears #2 has been pulling so much shit on the track the past couple of seasons that NASCAR has allowed him to get away with - I'm not surprised Childress went after him. It wasn't right and NASCAR should take action against Childress but as long as NASCAR turns a blind eye to the shit Ears #2 pulls, this won't be the last time someone takes a shot at him.

I'm a dope - Childress is not Busch's boss, he's Harvick's boss. Ears #2's boss is Joe Gibbs.

I'm not saying any team owner should get into a scuffle with one of his own or any other driver, but Ears #2 has been pulling so much shit on the track the past couple of seasons that NASCAR has allowed him to get away with - I'm not surprised Childress went after him. It wasn't right and NASCAR should take action against Childress but as long as NASCAR turns a blind eye to the shit Ears #2 pulls, this won't be the last time someone takes a shot at him.
    True but he is currently on probation, so I do not think they are ignoring everything.

True but he is currently on probation, so I do not think they are ignoring everything.
    They HAD to put both him and Harvick on probation for that altercation - they really didn't have a choice. I just wish they would pay more attention to the other shit he pulls on the track and gets away with.

Jeff Gordon is the winner at the Poconos!

Seems Ears #2 and Harvick are still gunning for each other. These 2 really need to grow up, stop acting like grade school bullies and just freakin' race!!

NASCAR warns Kyle Busch and Harvick during Pocono race

PUBLISHED 15 hours and 46 minutes ago
    LAST UPDATED 10 hours and 40 minutes ago

LONG POND, Pa. -- All NASCAR had to see was Kevin Harvick shoving Kyle Busch down the frontstretch early in Sunday’s 5-Hour Energy 500 at Pocono Raceway.

Kevin Harvick (29), Kyle Busch (18) and Landon Cassill (51) drive through Turn 2 during the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series auto race, Sunday, June 12, 2011, in Long Pond, Pa.

Close to each other from the outset, the drivers had raced each other hard, with Harvick repeatedly crowding Busch as they battled for position. But the last straw was the push down the frontstretch, when Busch broke out of line, and Harvick followed him to the inside, glued to the bumper of Busch’s No. 18 Toyota.

NASCAR warned both teams to stop fooling around and race, a warning that shouldn’t have been necessary, given that both drivers are on probation through June 15 for a postrace confrontation May 7 at Darlington.

That brought an indignant response from Busch, who told crew chief Dave Rogers that only one driver needed the warning.

“The 29 (Harvick) is all over me,” Busch said.

Rogers tried to calm his driver.

“Keep your composure in that racecar, bud,” Rogers radioed to Busch. “I've lost mine about four times already.”

Read more: http://aol.sportingnews.com/nascar/s...#ixzz1P9h556xl

Geek God Array title="X-Terminator has a reputation beyond repute"> X-Terminator's Avatar

You know, they should just put these two inside the octagon and let them settle their differences MMA-style. This is getting ridiculous, and eventually someone else is going to be the victim of their shenanigans on the track. And I'm not even a NASCAR fan!

Quote Originally Posted by X-Terminator View Post
    And I'm not even a NASCAR fan!
    Really? Is that why you've gone to 2 races with me over the past 3 years? You seemed pretty into it at the track - LOL!

Personally, I think both of them should be suspended for the rest of the season. Enough is enough.

(Top 15) Driver Standings as of June 13, 2011:

1. Carl Edwards
    2. Jimmie Johnson
    3. Dale Earnhardt, Jr.
    4. Kevin Harvick
    5. Ears #2
    6. Ears #1
    7. Matt Kenseth
    8. Tony Stewart
    9. Clint Bowyer
    10. Ryan Newman
    11. Denny Hamlin
    12. Greg Biffle
    13. Jeff Gordon
    14. Mark Martin
    15. Juan Montoya

Klaatu barada nikto Array title="suitanim has a brilliant future"> suitanim's Avatar

Go Go Gordon! Moves to third on the all-time win list. I think he still has twenty more wins left in him, and a chance to move into second (he can tie it with 105).
    Fire Goodell