Thread: Games Sat. 2-12-11

K = Dean + Roy Array title="steeldevil is a jewel in the rough"> steeldevil's Avatar

Games Sat. 2-12-11

There are a bunch of good games today. Ohio St. - Wisconsin. Baylor - Texas. Syracuse - Louisville. Kentucky - Vanderbilt. Tennessee - Florida. Pitt - Villanova. And Carolina - Clemson.

Damn what a slate.

In these games I will take: Wisconsin, Texas, Louisville, Vanderbilt, Florida, Villanova, and Clemson.

I picked Vanderbilt and Clemson just because I never want Kentucky or Carolina to win.

Thoughts?

K = Dean + Roy Array title="steeldevil is a jewel in the rough"> steeldevil's Avatar

Re: Games Sat. 2-12-11

Well I'm doing good on my predictions so far. I really thought Clemson would win but oh well. I'm glad that Kentucky lost even though I didn't really think they would.

Not sure if I'm going to be able to catch all of the Pitt - Nova game because I think I'm going out to dinner with my gf. Hopefully it will be close and I can catch the end.

Wildcat Steelers fan Array title="steelersfanman92 is an unknown quantity at this point"> steelersfanman92's Avatar

There were some good games yesterday, but too bad Kentucky couldn't win. They just cannot seem to get going on the road but they are young and if they can keep some of the freshmen they have for a at least another year or two they will be really good.

Seriously doubt any of Kentucky's freshmen stay past this year. That is how Coach Cal does things, he gets a bunch of superstar freshmen for a year and then shuffles them to the NBA. Lamb is the only one of the 3 that might stay.