Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pitt basketball???

Original Member Array title="steelerdude15 has a brilliant future"> steelerdude15's Avatar

Re: Pitt basketball???

I'm extremely happy and relieved to see Gibbs will stay at Pitt. It's his team now.

K = Dean + Roy Array title="steeldevil is a jewel in the rough"> steeldevil's Avatar

Welcome to the ACC Pitt fans! I think it was a great move for you guys. The BE is going down fast. ACC will probably go after the UCONN convicts and Rutgers eventually. I'm dreaming about Texas, but I doubt it... The ACC will probably have no interest in WVU unless we have no other choice.

I'm excited for Duke to play Pitt in basketball and for Duke to play a football game at Heinz Field! Of course who knows what the rotation will be so it may be a while!!

U.S. AIR FORCE Array title="Hindes204 has much to be proud of"> Hindes204's Avatar

That post looks vaguely familiar steeldevil, lol

K = Dean + Roy Array title="steeldevil is a jewel in the rough"> steeldevil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hindes204 View Post
    That post looks vaguely familiar steeldevil, lol
    LOL yeah. I just figured I would post it in both FB and BB in case anyone is a Pitt FB fan only or Pitt BB fan only.

PITTSBURGH -- Pittsburgh senior forward Nasir Robinson will undergo surgery to repair a torn meniscus in his right knee Friday. He is expected to miss three weeks.

The procedure is the second on Robinson's knee in as many years. He missed the first three games of the 2010-11 season after injuring the knee last fall.

The 6-foot-5, 225-pound Robinson averaged 9.4 points and 4.9 rebounds in 31 games last year for the Panthers.

Coach Jamie Dixon said several players, including sophomores Lamar Patterson and J.J. Moore, will get a chance to practice in Robinson's place until his return.

Dixon added he believes Robinson will be back in plenty of time for Pitt's season-opener on Nov. 11 against Albany.

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bask...ks-knee-injury