Thread: Holy crap! I think I used to *live* there! O_o

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

Holy crap! I think I used to *live* there! O_o

In the official video for "Black & Yellow" where everybody's hangin' out in front of a house, I think I actually used to live *in* that house!

Check out the scene at 1:31.

I think that's in Wilkinsburg. 497 Ella St. Check it on Google maps.
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

Married and happy Array title="BPS3akaWirels3 has a spectacular aura about"> BPS3akaWirels3's Avatar

Re: Holy crap! I think I used to *live* there! O_o

Nah,, What you be smokin??

Nothing better then a Black & Gold Wedding 09/24/11

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

You're right. After carefully examining the details vs. the video, that's not quite right.
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

Married and happy Array title="BPS3akaWirels3 has a spectacular aura about"> BPS3akaWirels3's Avatar

That's some mighty fine rides sittin there..

Nothing better then a Black & Gold Wedding 09/24/11

It was a particularly seedy part of town back then. Doesn't look like it's changed much.
    Anywho, I know where it was actually filmed now. It's on Berwick up by the Y in Hazelwood. I used to live up that way too.
    /nuthin' but the best for my momma's little boy

U.S. AIR FORCE Array title="Hindes204 has much to be proud of"> Hindes204's Avatar

Ahh, Hazelwood...I use to have....umm...business there....rough neighborhood