Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trolls makin' Steeler Nation look bad.

Senior Member Array title="TMC has a spectacular aura about">

Re: Trolls makin' Steeler Nation look bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunchboxer View Post
    What are you talking about. Now your just pulling fake stuff out of your butt. Clay Mathews, Underwood did not rape anyone. Because.... ITS NOT ON THE NEWS. Big Ben was Suspended 4 games. He was in the news and all of that.
    You are a ***** moron.

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/95794779.html

Lake Delton Police Chief Tom Dorner said Monday that his investigators expect to turn over their investigation of an alleged sexual assault of two women by a member of the Green Bay Packers to the district attorney on Tuesday.

Dorner said he believed Sauk County District Attorney Patricia A. Barrett would make a decision on charges by Friday. Barrett's office said Barrett would have no comment.

"We have some loose ends to tie up," Dorner said.

Dorner said the investigation was focused on one individual, whom he declined to identify. Dorner acknowledged that Barrett may decline to issue charges based on the available evidence.

"This person is a person of interest," Dorner said. "He admitted to sexual contact and activity. The women said it was a sexual assault; he says it was consensual."

Three sources familiar with the case told the Journal Sentinel that second-year cornerback Brandon Underwood is the Packer who is under investigation.

Police said seven Packers were at a condo at the Wilderness Resort Golf Cabins in Lake Delton where a party was taking place and where the two women said the assaults occurred.

Six Packers were interviewed and released, but police are focusing on Underwood, who told investigators that the contact with the two women was consensual. The six who were cleared were quarterback Matt Flynn, safety Khalil Jones, guard Josh Sitton, fullback Korey Hall, and linebackers Brad Jones and Clay Matthews.

Dorner said officers from his department and the Sauk County Sheriff's Department interviewed Packers players, as well as some other eyewitnesses who were nearby, authorities said.

The two women were later examined at area hospitals for evidence of sexual assault, Dorner said, adding that he had not received the results of those examinations.

Dorner said investigators also confiscated some physical evidence that he said was related to sexual activity. The chief did not identify what the evidence was.

Dorner said the two women changed their story at the onset of the investigation, saying at first they were assaulted by multiple people, then saying it was one person. The two women met the alleged assailant at Cruisin Chubby's, a gentlemen's club with a Wisconsin Dells address, but which is actually located in Juneau County, Dorner said.

The players were in town for a charity golf tournament hosted by Matthews. The two women, aged 31 and 33, are from the Milwaukee area and met the players at a bar, police said.

Sources said the incident likely happened before the entire group returned to the cabin.
    Last edited by SteelerSal; 02-05-2011 at 11:48 AM. Reason: We don't do that here..thank you

Junior Member Array title="Lunchboxer is an unknown quantity at this point">

Quote Originally Posted by TMC View Post
    Why should I? If that is how they feel, what am I to say? Again, FIND me the posts that were "troll" posts.

I can read just fine. Again, why did your moderator, in his infinite wisdom, not shoot me a PM to ask me like he did when he directed me to the sticky?

Answer that question. It is not hard. If he could PM me to point me to that thread, why could he not just ask me privately?

Furthermore, when you click on a poster's name on your board, there is a way to "Find All Posts" by that member. He could have easily searched my posts to see if I was trolling. It brings up ONLY my posts.

But, he is a hothead. He decided to "Ready, FIRE, Aim." Just because he is a dumbass does not mean I should run in behind him and clean up his screwups.
    Heres the Link. http://www.steelernation.com/forums/...hp/11266-Whelp thats the Troll post you dont speak of.

Our Moderator assumed a Connection between that Thread and Post from several of SN trolls. Sence your name was Mentioned. How do I know that you made a side account and posted as a Troll. You have 2 accounts the TMC one and your troll account.

Geek God Array title="X-Terminator has a reputation beyond repute"> X-Terminator's Avatar

What are you talking about. Now your just pulling fake stuff out of your butt. Clay Mathews, Underwood did not rape anyone. Because.... ITS NOT ON THE NEWS. Big Ben was Suspended 4 games. He was in the news and all of that.
    You know what? I am monitoring this thread to ensure things don't get out of hand, but what in the hell are you talking about that it was "fake stuff" pulled out of his butt?

Is this "fake?"

http://www.greenfieldreporter.com/vi...t_Allegations/

MADISON, Wis. — A prosecutor who has been pondering for eight months whether to file sexual assault charges against a Green Bay Packers reserve cornerback said Monday that she's waiting for information from the state crime lab.

Two women accused Brandon Underwood in June of sexually assaulting them at a Lake Delton condo. Sauk County District Attorney Patricia Barrett said in a letter to The Associated Press that the investigation is still active, and in a brief follow-up telephone interview on Monday said she is waiting for what she called "information" from the state crime lab. She declined to elaborate.

The state Justice Department runs the crime lab. Agency spokesman Bill Cosh said department investigators assisted Lake Delton Police in the probe and have completed their work. Justice Department executive assistant Steve Means said the lab should not be blamed for delays in the case.

This story is from January 24 of THIS YEAR. But yet, there hasn't been one PEEP in the national media about it. Not one. So if you're saying Ben is guilty and a rapist, even though he was never charged, then Underwood is as guilty as sin too.

Sorry, but I'm not about to let you get away with that. And what a lame defense..."it's not on the news, therefore it didn't happen?" Are you effing serious???

Married and happy Array title="BPS3akaWirels3 has a spectacular aura about"> BPS3akaWirels3's Avatar

OK OK!! It's time to LOCK this thread down... The crap from the other sites is spilling onto this site... Everyone please go back to your own sites if this is all you want to talk about. I invite anyone to stay if you would like to discuss anything but this thread.. I hope the Mod's here agree. This will only turn into something not wanted and people will get banned..

Nothing better then a Black & Gold Wedding 09/24/11

Senior Member Array title="SteelerEmpire has a spectacular aura about"> SteelerEmpire's Avatar

Wow. I think we're witnessing actual "Board Wars".

Just work it out guys...

Quote Originally Posted by TMC View Post
    Ok. If he did do It he better get the Book Thrown at him.

Married and happy Array title="BPS3akaWirels3 has a spectacular aura about"> BPS3akaWirels3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by X-Terminator View Post
    You know what? I am monitoring this thread to ensure things don't get out of hand, but what in the hell are you talking about that it was "fake stuff" pulled out of his butt?

Is this "fake?"

MADISON, Wis. — A prosecutor who has been pondering for eight months whether to file sexual assault charges against a Green Bay Packers reserve cornerback said Monday that she's waiting for information from the state crime lab.

Two women accused Brandon Underwood in June of sexually assaulting them at a Lake Delton condo. Sauk County District Attorney Patricia Barrett said in a letter to The Associated Press that the investigation is still active, and in a brief follow-up telephone interview on Monday said she is waiting for what she called "information" from the state crime lab. She declined to elaborate.

The state Justice Department runs the crime lab. Agency spokesman Bill Cosh said department investigators assisted Lake Delton Police in the probe and have completed their work. Justice Department executive assistant Steve Means said the lab should not be blamed for delays in the case.

This story is from January 24 of THIS YEAR. But yet, there hasn't been one PEEP in the national media about it. Not one. So if you're saying Ben is guilty and a rapist, even though he was never charged, then Underwood is as guilty as sin too.

Sorry, but I'm not about to let you get away with that.
    Thanks XT for keeping an eye on the thread...

Nothing better then a Black & Gold Wedding 09/24/11

Is this "fake?"

Sorry, but I'm not about to let you get away with that.

Well sorry for not remembering EVERY SINGLE PIECE OF NEWS THAT WAS EVER WRITTEN. Sorry for Being Human.

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    Why then is Underwood still under investigation 8 months after the fact?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...ultallegations
    If he did do it I want him Thrown in Jail

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

There's several sets of eyes on this one. I highly suggest that if there's a problem on another site, you keep it there.

Geek God Array title="X-Terminator has a reputation beyond repute"> X-Terminator's Avatar

Well sorry for not remembering EVERY SINGLE PIECE OF NEWS THAT WAS EVER WRITTEN. Sorry for Being Human.
    No, around these parts we call that SELECTIVE MEMORY, because it was a member of your team.

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BucsPensStillerakawirels3 View Post
    OK OK!! It's time to LOCK this thread down... The crap from the other sites is spilling onto this site... Everyone please go back to your own sites if this is all you want to talk about. I invite anyone to stay if you would like to discuss anything but this thread.. I hope the Mod's here agree. This will only turn into something not wanted and people will get banned..
    Agreed. I don't see this going anywhere but downhill from here.
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

No, around these parts we call that SELECTIVE MEMORY, because it was a member of your team.
    People forget things. Answer me this. What did you eat for dinner Last Week on Friday. I cant remember so that means im a moron then.

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

Well little do you know they tried to rape me, because I said they did. I just haven't gone to the media with it yet but if I said it happened, then it must have.
    Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG ¤-

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

People forget things. Answer me this. What did you eat for dinner Last Week on Friday. I cant remember so that means im a moron then.
    Oh, please. You aren't helping yourself here.

SteelerSal

Dude...this is getting stupid fast....

Living Legend Array title="Dino 6 Rings has a spectacular aura about"> Dino 6 Rings's Avatar

RIP OUT THEIR GUTS! SMASH IN THEIR SKULLS! BATHE IN THEIR BLOOD!

KILL THE PACKERS!!!

how's that? does that get the thread locked?
    SuperBowl Wins - How many does YOUR team have? Steelers 6, 49ers 5, Cowboys 5, Packers 4, Giants 4, Pats 4, Redskins 3, Raiders 3, Broncos 2, Dolphins 2, Colts 2, Ravens 2, Bears 1, Jets 1, Bucs 1, Rams 1, Chiefs 1, Saints 1, Hawks 1

OK, enough is enough. I am closing this thread.