Thread: Mike Pouncey

Up The IRONS! GO STEELERS Array title="Iron Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Iron Steeler's Avatar

Mike Pouncey

What does everyone think about taking Maurkice twin bro if he is available??

Doubt that he will fall to us, but I was just wondering what that majority thought of multiplying our Pounceys

The Borskinator Array title="Borski is on a distinguished road"> Borski's Avatar

Re: Mike Pouncey

I like him, he isnt great at center, but he is still a very good OL and they have chemistry playing together. we will see what happens though.

SteelerSal

Might be able to get his dad in the 4th and mom in the 6th round if they fall to us also.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Get Mike's foot/ankle for this week and transplant it to Maurkice's leg

The Borskinator Array title="Borski is on a distinguished road"> Borski's Avatar

Maybe bring mike up for the week, they are twins after all....

Administrator Array title="Texasteel has a reputation beyond repute"> Texasteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Borski View Post
    Maybe bring mike up for the week, they are twins after all....

Not sure we are aloud to do that. Guess we could call it a team workout.

I would take him depending on who else is available. Right now I'm thinking Philly thought.

AML

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

It would be great to have him. Especially what they say about twins, they have a deeper bond and even now what each other is thinking. It would be sweet to have the M&M connection on our O Line.

I haven't watched the kid play. However, if he is a monozygotic (identical) twin, then every last piece of natural talent his brother has, he has. It then is all up him in preparation (going back to being a child-muscle development, etc.). If that is the case, and he looks quite a bit like his brother on the field in college- I'd definitely say let's take a chance on the kid if he drops to 32

Quote Originally Posted by Texasteel View Post
    Not sure we are aloud to do that. Guess we could call it a team workout.

I would take him depending on who else is available. Right now I'm thinking Philly thought.
    I was kidding, I ment to pretend he is his brother and send him out there

Original Member Array title="steelerdude15 has a brilliant future"> steelerdude15's Avatar

That would be really cool and we have to draft another top of the line linemen in the first round.