Thread: People from Wisconsin don't see anything wrong with this video.

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

People from Wisconsin don't see anything wrong with this video.

Please, help them understand.
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Re: People from Wisconsin don't see anything wrong with this video.

This is just like the Ickey Shuffle from 1989. Like that dumb dance, it will fade away after they lose.

Junior Member Array title="castelrose is an unknown quantity at this point">

whats wrong with it ? Its Stupid

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

It's awkward. Don't they have anybody in that state that can dance?? I like the #1 rated comment: "Whitest video ever".
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

They deserve to lose for that alone.

Quest For 7 Array title="steelpride12 is a splendid one to behold"> steelpride12's Avatar

God even I'm embarrassed just watching that.
    Missing you every day, thinking about the memories every moment, loving you every second Mom ♥ R.I.P. 1951-2011

"When you go out on the field and you're intense for 60 minutes, some guys don't want to do it. When I line up across from him, he has to do one of two things, he has to raise his level of play, or he's going to get his *** kicked all day"

- Greg Lloyd

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

Maybe the Steelers fans should pickup on the Mendenhall hump? Maybe not.