Thread: The first .........

Senior Member Array title="Shea is an unknown quantity at this point"> Shea's Avatar

The first .........

..... pic in the new Pens forum:

Does it get any better than that?

Tiger Lion and Steel Array title="SteelCityMan786 will become famous soon enough"> SteelCityMan786's Avatar

Where the lands are a mix of Black and Gold with some Blue and White
    I must admit that was one of the finest photos I have ever seen. Especially after proving Hossa wrong again. Hopefully he gets his way though this year and wins a cup. I just don't want to see Philly winning it.

Senior Member Array title="The WH will become famous soon enough"> The WH's Avatar

Philly can kiss me arse.

Quest For 7 Array title="steelpride12 is a splendid one to behold"> steelpride12's Avatar

Ah one beautiful picture I will see for the rest of my life. Id love to see that again next season!
    Missing you every day, thinking about the memories every moment, loving you every second Mom ♥ R.I.P. 1951-2011

"When you go out on the field and you're intense for 60 minutes, some guys don't want to do it. When I line up across from him, he has to do one of two things, he has to raise his level of play, or he's going to get his *** kicked all day"

- Greg Lloyd

Tiger Lion and Steel Array title="SteelCityMan786 will become famous soon enough"> SteelCityMan786's Avatar

Where the lands are a mix of Black and Gold with some Blue and White
    Quote Originally Posted by steelpride12 View Post
    Ah one beautiful picture I will see for the rest of my life. Id love to see that again next season!
    Why not this time at Consol Energy Center? Sure would make a good housewarming gift.
    786 Ways to score touchdowns

Married and happy Array title="BPS3akaWirels3 has a spectacular aura about"> BPS3akaWirels3's Avatar

Nothing better then a Black & Gold Wedding 09/24/11

Senior Member Array title="salamander has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by SteelCityMan786 View Post
    Why not this time at Consol Energy Center? Sure would make a good housewarming gift.
    You got that right!

Quest For 7 Array title="steelpride12 is a splendid one to behold"> steelpride12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SteelCityMan786 View Post
    For sure bringing it back to the Burgh the first season in the new arena and in a season where the Pens played in the Winter Classic, I love the sound of that!
    Missing you every day, thinking about the memories every moment, loving you every second Mom ♥ R.I.P. 1951-2011

"When you go out on the field and you're intense for 60 minutes, some guys don't want to do it. When I line up across from him, he has to do one of two things, he has to raise his level of play, or he's going to get his *** kicked all day"

- Greg Lloyd

Senior Member Array title="Shea is an unknown quantity at this point"> Shea's Avatar

A few more classics to add here:

Geno and his shorts.

Normally, if you are clean, then I don't give a crap about what you wear, but Evgeni cracks me up with the shorts.

Senior Member Array title="The WH will become famous soon enough"> The WH's Avatar

Re: The first .........

The picture at the beginning looks like a guy with the Stanley Cup as a head.