Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Game thread:Green Bay Packers vs Chicago Bears

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Game thread:Green Bay Packers vs Chicago Bears

K = Dean + Roy Array title="steeldevil is a jewel in the rough"> steeldevil's Avatar

Re: Game thread:Green Bay Packers vs Chicago Bears

I picked Steelers Packers at the beginning of the season and at the beginning of the playoffs. With that said, Go Bears!

Cuz the Packers scare the hell out of me.

Administrator Array title="HometownGal has a reputation beyond repute"> HometownGal's Avatar

I'd much rather play da Bears than the Pack. Cutler is hot and cold and you never know which Cutler you're going to see whereas Rodgers is usually consistently GOOD. The Pack don't have much of a running game but they don't need one with Rodgers behind center.

GO BEARS!!!

CANCER - YOU PICKED THE WRONG BITCH!!!

The Virginia Hillbilly Array title="Galax Steeler is a splendid one to behold"> Galax Steeler's Avatar

I think the Packers win this one.

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Game-time temperature at Soldier Field is 20 degrees with winds blowing at 10-15 mph

Just happy to be here!! Array title="Polamalu Princess has a reputation beyond repute"> Polamalu Princess's Avatar

I think the Packers may win, but I am cheering for the Bears.

Angel Baby Faith our one and only 1/11/00 - 9/9/16 We love you.

Senior Member Array title="crcsnail has a spectacular aura about"> crcsnail's Avatar

i also pick packers , but want the bears if we get there

Senior Member Array title="Edman has a reputation beyond repute">

Packers wasting no time right out of the gate. Opening drive TD.

7-0 Packers.

Just happy to be here!! Array title="Polamalu Princess has a reputation beyond repute"> Polamalu Princess's Avatar

There they go - Packers already.

Senior Member Array title="crcsnail has a spectacular aura about"> crcsnail's Avatar

i think cutler needs a good drive here with a score. or it could be a blowout

starks running style reminds me a bit of the great marcus allen .

Bears D finally steps up.

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

I am really, REALLY hoping the Bears come back and win this. If they don't, the Aaron Rodgers media dicksucking will be as bad as Manning and Brady. Maybe worse, since they haven't had anyone new to latch onto for almost a decade, they need one to replace Favre, and Rodgers was practically made to receive ESPN blowjobs. I really could do without another one.

I don't think most people fully realize what's at stake in this game. Screw the championship game; we're talking about whether or not we're going to be annoyed for the next decade straight.

Administrator Array title="HometownGal has a reputation beyond repute"> HometownGal's Avatar

As much as it gags me to admit it - the Pack is damned good.

I am really, REALLY hoping the Bears come back and win this. If they don't, the Aaron Rodgers media dicksucking will be as bad as Manning and Brady. Maybe worse, since they haven't had anyone new to latch onto for almost a decade, they need one to replace Favre, and Rodgers was practically made to receive ESPN blowjobs. I really could do without another one.
    My thoughts exactly.

K = Dean + Roy Array title="steeldevil is a jewel in the rough"> steeldevil's Avatar

I love Aaron Rodgers. He is not like Manning and Brady at all. He is a lot like Ben.

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post

I don't think most people fully realize what's at stake in this game. Screw the championship game; we're talking about whether or not we're going to be annoyed for the next decade straight.

How long until Suzi Kolber is running down the field chasing Rogers for an interview.
    All Defense!

Rodgers sacked by Urlacher.

Quest For 7 Array title="steelpride12 is a splendid one to behold"> steelpride12's Avatar

Damn I tell you what, I am afraid of the Pack. I know we need to take care of the Jet's first, but they have exactly the Steelers biggest weakness a pass attack. Yes we beat them last season, but Rogers is so accurate and our secondary would have to play big, the only hope would be that so did the Cards and we beat them.
    Missing you every day, thinking about the memories every moment, loving you every second Mom ♥ R.I.P. 1951-2011

"When you go out on the field and you're intense for 60 minutes, some guys don't want to do it. When I line up across from him, he has to do one of two things, he has to raise his level of play, or he's going to get his *** kicked all day"

- Greg Lloyd

Packers just scored again and are up 14-0 on da Bears.

Quest For 7 Array title="steelpride12 is a splendid one to behold"> steelpride12's Avatar

14 to 0, Pack may run away with this if the Bears can't even shut down the run.
    Missing you every day, thinking about the memories every moment, loving you every second Mom ♥ R.I.P. 1951-2011

"When you go out on the field and you're intense for 60 minutes, some guys don't want to do it. When I line up across from him, he has to do one of two things, he has to raise his level of play, or he's going to get his *** kicked all day"

- Greg Lloyd

14-0 Packers - wow.

The Bears D is getting handled up front. Now they can't stop Green Bay's run game.

14-0 Packers.

I want the Steelers to get number 7, but I didn't want to have to face and beat the Pack to get it. I like the Packers, plus they're a damn tough opponent.

Quote Originally Posted by steelpride12 View Post
    Damn I tell you what, I am afraid of the Pack. I know we need to take care of the Jet's first, but they have exactly the Steelers biggest weakness a pass attack. Yes we beat them last season, but Rogers is so accurate and our secondary would have to play big, the only hope would be that so did the Cards and we beat them.
    If the Steelers play their game, there isn't a team out there that I fear. The Pack are the best of what's left and have a great passing attack but if they set the tone early with a lot of pressure on Rodgers so he is reduced to quick passes and slants, I truly believe the Steelers can take 'em.

But first - we have to beat the Jets.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

We were down 14 at the half last week. Long way to go.

Administrator Array title="Texasteel has a reputation beyond repute"> Texasteel's Avatar

There is a long ways to go, but the Bears had better find a way to slow down the front 4.

AML

Administrator Array title="Texasteel has a reputation beyond repute"> Texasteel's Avatar

Cutler looks to be in the just heave the ball mode.

AML

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Costly hold there.

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steeldevil View Post
    I love Aaron Rodgers. He is not like Manning and Brady at all. He is a lot like Ben.
    Ahh, so I see you've been hypnotized already. Give it time. If Rodgers wins this game, they'll act like he just won 10 Super Bowls. All you'll hear about for the next two weeks (and years afterward, whether he wins or loses the Super Bowl) is "Who Can Possibly Stop the Unbeatable Green Bay Packers Machine? OMG Look Out Brady and Manning, There's a New Chosen One Now." Trust me. Give them time, and they will make you hate him too, just because you're so fucking tired of hearing about him. For some reason, they didn't do it to Brees, and he's remained likeable. They won't do it to Cutler or Sanchez or Ben. They WILL do it to Rodgers. Beware.

Quote Originally Posted by ALLD View Post
    How long until Suzi Kolber is running down the field chasing Rogers for an interview.
    That's the first time I've heard the word "interview" used to describe that particular sexual act, but I understand if you were just trying to keep it clean.

Ahh, so I see you've been hypnotized already. Give it time. If Rodgers wins this game, they'll act like he just won 10 Super Bowls. All you'll hear about for the next two weeks (and years afterward, whether he wins or loses the Super Bowl) is "Who Can Possibly Stop the Unbeatable Green Bay Packers Machine? OMG Look Out Brady and Manning, There's a New Chosen One Now." Trust me. Give them time, and they will make you hate him too, just because you're so fucking tired of hearing about him. For some reason, they didn't do it to Brees, and he's remained likeable. They won't do it to Cutler or Sanchez or Ben. They WILL do it to Rodgers. Beware.
    Yep. Joe Buck has already gone into Rodgers slurping overdrive.

That's the first time I've heard the word "interview" used to describe that particular sexual act, but I understand if you were just trying to keep it clean.
    All that is ESPN stuff that Rodgers or anyone else can't control. I only dislike Brady and Manning for all the whineing they do on the field. Rodgers does not do that. If the national media did start praising Ben a lot does that mean you would hate him too?