Thread: In the spirit of the playoffs, he was a bad bad man!

Member Array title="Burghman is an unknown quantity at this point"> Burghman's Avatar

In the spirit of the playoffs, he was a bad bad man!

Administrator Array title="HometownGal has a reputation beyond repute"> HometownGal's Avatar

Re: In the spirit of the playoffs, he was a bad bad man!

Great video John!

Goodumbell would be frothing at the mouth and his hand would go numb after working that calculator from all of the fines he would have tried throwing at Lambert. The only difference is that Lambert would have shoved that calculator up his ass.

CANCER - YOU PICKED THE WRONG BITCH!!!

Super Moderator and Lone hawks fan Array title="Devilsdancefloor has a reputation beyond repute"> Devilsdancefloor's Avatar

And paid his fines in pennies! Alway nice seeing a lambert video, gets the blood boiling for any game is it sunday yet!!

For those i love i will sacrifice.

Si ventus non est, remiga

Member Array title="Burghman is an unknown quantity at this point"> Burghman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HometownGal View Post
    Great video John!

Goodumbell would be frothing at the mouth and his hand would go numb after working that calculator from all of the fines he would have tried throwing at Lambert. The only difference is that Lambert would have shoved that calculator up his ass.
    Imagine if they played that way today, Goodietwoshoes would be shitting himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsdancefloor View Post
    And paid his fines in pennies! Alway nice seeing a lambert video, gets the blood boiling for any game is it sunday yet!!
    Yep, thats why I put it on here, to get everyone pumped up.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Goodell would have to order a lifetime supply of Depends if he had to deal with Lambert. Lambert didn't take crap from anyone, whether you were a Raider, Oiler, or Cowboy. Ask Cliff Harris.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsdancefloor View Post
    I remember when Joe Green got fined $5,000 for punching Paul Howard(Denver Broncos). He said Howard was holding and refs wouldn't do anything.

Senior Member Array title="memphissteelergirl is on a distinguished road"> memphissteelergirl's Avatar

Bow down....
    I wish to report a crime....Roger Goodell is killing the game of football!

Administrator Array title="HometownGal has a reputation beyond repute"> HometownGal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Burghman View Post
    Imagine if they played that way today, Goodietwoshoes would be shitting himself.
    Ahhh the memories! I enjoyed 70's football so much more than the panty-waist ballet it has become today.

CANCER - YOU PICKED THE WRONG BITCH!!!

Spaghetti Time Array title="Chidi29 has a reputation beyond repute"> Chidi29's Avatar

Check out the 2:16 mark.

He's wearing #82. Never seen that before. I guess that was from very early in his career? Like with Hines when he wore 15 his rookie year.