Thread: Are there any sites that record the game?

Junior Member Array title="Acumen is an unknown quantity at this point">

Are there any sites that record the game?

I'm going to be working through the game today and was wondering if there's any sites that will archive it for me to watch upon getting home.

Thanks in advance if anyone knows of one

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Re: Are there any sites that record the game?

NFL Rewind is the only legal one I know of. Of course, it's not free.

Senior Member Array title="43Hitman has a reputation beyond repute">
    3 Reel Treasure Slots Champion!

FS got it.

SteelerSal

Could not imagine missing this game but if I did, I have TIVO. Came in handy 3 times this season.

Senior Member Array title="vader29 has a reputation beyond repute"> vader29's Avatar

There is no way I would work on a Steeler playoff day, would definitely be calling in sick. Tell them you have exploding diarrhea.

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Someone osted this on Fb in respnse to the thread...

U can get it on the internet, ILEMI.com

Senior Member Array title="zulater has a reputation beyond repute"> zulater's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stillers4me View Post
    Someone osted this on Fb in respnse to the thread...

U can get it on the internet, ILEMI.com
    Is it a safe site?
    "A man's got to know his limitations."

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zulater View Post
    Is it a safe site?
    Apparently so: http://www.siteadvisor.com/sites/ilemi.com

SteelerSal

Quote Originally Posted by vader29 View Post
    There is no way I would work on a Steeler playoff day, would definitely be calling in sick. Tell them you have exploding diarrhea.

That should work..LMAO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vader29 View Post
    I like to refer to it as the case of the Mud Butt. You say that to your employer and they get the picture much quicker, and it usually makes them laugh once they get off the phone, which makes it that much more believable.

This is, unfortunately, a shift I could not get out of. There's also a big show and a close friends birthday tonight that I have to miss. Altogether, gonna be a long 8 hours.

Thanks a bunch though guys (and gals?), you all kick ass. My only problem now is anticipating every one of my friends who might text me something. I'm considering shutting my phone off and putting a blindfold on to preserve the mystery of the game.

Senior Member Array title="JayC is a glorious beacon of light"> JayC's Avatar

OK fellas, I got home from work and have stayed away from anything that would give this game away. I have very carefully found this thread again with my family's help and nothing has been compromised.

Problem: I can't find a torrent or ANYTHING to watch the game through. If anyone could respond or even just PM me a link or anything that I can watch the game without anything being compromised I will be in your debt forever and ever and always. Everything is just live streams at this point.

Thank you so much. Today has been a struggle. One of my friends who I didn't anticipate sent me a message that said 'crazy ass game man, wow.' My phone has been off ever since. If there is a more pressing emergency, I do not give two shits. I will not compromise this game. This is very serious. I will keep this thread open for refreshing.

Thanks anyone, and everyone for checking this.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

That only shows the games live.

Quote Originally Posted by Roethlisberger View Post

The Borskinator Array title="Borski is on a distinguished road"> Borski's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Acumen View Post
    OK fellas, I got home from work and have stayed away from anything that would give this game away. I have very carefully found this thread again with my family's help and nothing has been compromised.

Problem: I can't find a torrent or ANYTHING to watch the game through. If anyone could respond or even just PM me a link or anything that I can watch the game without anything being compromised I will be in your debt forever and ever and always. Everything is just live streams at this point.

Thank you so much. Today has been a struggle. One of my friends who I didn't anticipate sent me a message that said 'crazy ass game man, wow.' My phone has been off ever since. If there is a more pressing emergency, I do not give two shits. I will not compromise this game. This is very serious. I will keep this thread open for refreshing.

Thanks anyone, and everyone for checking this.

I looked at Pirate Bay and it wasn't up yet but previous games where uploaded about a day or 2 after they aired so you could probably check tomorrow.

Yah, looking like I'll have to bite the bullet here. NFL Rewind isn't available to me on Canadian soil and I'll have to find out the score before I watch the games today, because I'll obviously find out during.

Certainly can't say I didn't give it my all!

Thanks a bunch anyways folks.

Senior Member Array title="Psycho Ward 86 has a reputation beyond repute"> Psycho Ward 86's Avatar

Acumen, I just sent you a link in your private messages. Just make an account on the forum of the link I sent you and the torrent site and you'll be able to to download and watch the game for free. It's a great website.
    Quote Originally Posted by XxKnightxX View Post
    We are not Buffalo, We are not Miami. We are the Steelers, we dont blow out teams, we cock tease for ratings and keep games close.

Thanks Psycho Ward, I appreciate it a whole bunch, I watched the extensive hilite package on NFL.com so I could watch these games today already. I will definitely watch the whole game though. You da man.

And might I say...

...WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Senior Member Array title="T&B fan has much to be proud of"> T&B fan's Avatar

ILEMI.com , channelsurfing.net and ATDHE.Net are all gone ...now when you find a new site do not post it on a open forum . PM it or mail it to others
    we must never forget tell everyone you know New England cheated and might be back at it Edit 1-21-15 there back Edit #2__12-8-19 here we go again Edit #3__ 5-25-23 it never ends

Reigning Black & Gold Array title="venom has a reputation beyond repute"> venom's Avatar

Please , lol

Quote Originally Posted by T&B fan View Post
    ILEMI.com , channelsurfing.net and ATDHE.Net are all gone ...now when you find a new site do not post it on a open forum . PM it or mail it to others
    This. NEVER POST THOSE LINKS IN THE OPEN INTERNET

The Borskinator Array title="Borski is on a distinguished road"> Borski's Avatar

I have the new sites if anyone wants a link I will PM it to you

yep

Senior Member Array title="T&B fan has much to be proud of"> T&B fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Borski View Post
    I have the new sites if anyone wants a link I will PM it to you
    yes.. thank you
    we must never forget tell everyone you know New England cheated and might be back at it Edit 1-21-15 there back Edit #2__12-8-19 here we go again Edit #3__ 5-25-23 it never ends