Thread: Favorite pump-up songs?

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

Favorite pump-up songs?

What are your favorite songs before a Steeler game (not including the obvious ones like "Renegade", etc)?

Some songs that get me in the right frame of mind:

"You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

Married and happy Array title="BPS3akaWirels3 has a spectacular aura about"> BPS3akaWirels3's Avatar

Re: Favorite pump-up songs?

Nothing better then a Black & Gold Wedding 09/24/11

Senior Member Array title="Steeltreal will become famous soon enough"> Steeltreal's Avatar

WHile driving to watch a game with a REAL SOUND SYSTEM. Computer speakers dont cut it
    "It comes with the Territory" - Floyd 'Money' Mayweather

Senior Member Array title="memphissteelergirl is on a distinguished road"> memphissteelergirl's Avatar

From Memphis....
    I wish to report a crime....Roger Goodell is killing the game of football!

member since day 1 Array title="7SteelGal43 is a name known to all"> 7SteelGal43's Avatar

To know what songs get me pumped, please see link below. It has my 3 fave songs/videos to get me into the right frame of mind for Steelers football.

http://www.steelersuniverse.com/foru...-gettin-pumped...
    Stay classy, leftnutz

SteelerSal

Quote Originally Posted by LLT View Post

Okay...turn it up....sit back.....and close your eyes. This 70's anthem ALWAYS got me fired up!!!!!!
    I feel my age with all the above accept this on.............LLT, WTF?!?!?
    I'm probably as old, if not older than you and I never heard this song. (thank goodness) Kinda sounds like they are trying to sound like Queen.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerSal View Post
    I feel my age with all the above accept this on.............LLT, WTF?!?!?
    I'm probably as old, if not older than you and I never heard this song. (thank goodness) Kinda sounds like they are trying to sound like Queen.
    LOL!!! I'm a teenager of the 80's...this one was a MUST before football games!
    "I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play"

-- Jack Lambert --