Thread: God's House

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

God's House

Tom Brady, after living a full life, died. When he got to heaven, God was showing him around. They came to a modest little house with a faded Patriots flag in the window. "This house is yours for eternity, Tom," said God. "This is very special; not everyone gets a house up here." Tom felt special, indeed, and walked up to his house.

On his way up the porch, he noticed another house just around the corner. It was a 3-story mansion with a BLACK & GOLD sidewalk, a 50-foot tall flagpole with an enormous STEELERS logo flag, and in every window, a TERRIBLE towel. Tom looked at God and said "God, I'm not trying to be ungrateful, but I have a question. I was an all-pro QB, I hold many NFL records, and I even won a few Super Bowls." God said "So what's your point, Tom?" "Well, why does Roethlisberger get a better house than I?" God chuckled, and said: "Tom, that's not Roethlisberger's house, it's Mine."

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

Re: God's House

Very nice.

Reigning Black & Gold Array title="venom has a reputation beyond repute"> venom's Avatar

The Princess' Daddy! Array title="stlrtruck will become famous soon enough"> stlrtruck's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1

There's a problem with this....we assume Brady's getting to heaven

I jest, I know we all at least get to talk to the man upstairs.

60 MINS, 53 MEN, 1 NATION
    STEELERS NATION

K = Dean + Roy Array title="steeldevil is a jewel in the rough"> steeldevil's Avatar

Heard this before just with Coach K and Dean Smith in the places of Ben and Brady*. But it was still funny reading it, never gets old!!

The Virginia Hillbilly Array title="Galax Steeler is a splendid one to behold"> Galax Steeler's Avatar

I love it LOL.