Thread: Danny Wood-what?

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Danny Wood-what?

Spaghetti Time Array title="Chidi29 has a reputation beyond repute"> Chidi29's Avatar

Re: Danny Wood-what?

That was funny, but geez Deion, don't puncture a lung over it.

Reigning Black & Gold Array title="venom has a reputation beyond repute"> venom's Avatar

and the oscar goes to .......Deion Sanders

SteelerSal

I saw that last night..it was hilarious because of who said it..Thiesman is an idiot and must still be employed to pay off a debt or something...how does he still have a job sitting in front of a camera???
    I kinda like how he is being portrayed as the villiage idiot on NFL Network, though.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Don't laugh too hard guys

Reigning Black & Gold Array title="venom has a reputation beyond repute"> venom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerSal View Post
    I saw that last night..it was hilarious because of who said it..Thiesman is an idiot and must still be employed to pay off a debt or something...how does he still have a job sitting in front of a camera???
    I kinda like how he is being portrayed as the villiage idiot on NFL Network, though.
    He must have naked pictures of the Commish to be on the NFL Network

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

It wasn't *that* funny. :/
    "You've heard people brag about 'being in the zone'. They don't know what the Hell being in the zone is about. I played in the NFL for 15 years and I was only in the zone that one time." - "Mean" Joe Greene on the 1974 playoff victory over Oakland

The Virginia Hillbilly Array title="Galax Steeler is a splendid one to behold"> Galax Steeler's Avatar

I thought it was pretty good.

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GoSlash27 View Post
    It wasn't *that* funny. :/
    The comment wasn't that funny, but the reaction was. Haven't you ever bust a gut over something extremely stupid, but couldn't stop laughing?? Happened one time at my mom's with my brother.....nobody else thought it was funny, but we laughed so hard that I had to use my asthma inhaler to breathe right again! We still can't bring it up without laughing.