Thread: Im headed to the 'Burgh! TWICE in 24 hours ! (read on) =/

Senior Member Array title="XxKnightxX has a spectacular aura about"> XxKnightxX's Avatar

Im headed to the 'Burgh! TWICE in 24 hours ! (read on) =/

OK guys Im finally going to the AFC Divisional playoff! This is my second straight Divisional playoff that I attend and my first ever game against the Ravens so I cannot wait for the atmosphere because if it was a ruckus against the Chargers I cannot Imagine against the ratbirds.

But heres my issue. I work EMS at the city of Passaic in NJ and I also work per diem for a 911/Medical Transport service that is Private based out of fair lawn. My bosses at my job know Im a DieHard Steelers fan. Well turns out today that there is a VIP patient landing at JFK Friday Afternoon and he needs to be transported and they called us. Well this fella right here is headed to UPMC medical center, and the minute that call came in my bosses caleld me and told me, "Ok man you know where your going and thats you city, so youre taking the call".

So Friday afternoon i gotta go into the JFK Tarmac,Pick up the patient, drive all the way to Pittsburgh Medical, drop off the patient. COME BACK to NJ and then hop on the car with my friend and drive back to Pittsburgh. Kinda crazy right lol.

Married and happy Array title="BPS3akaWirels3 has a spectacular aura about"> BPS3akaWirels3's Avatar

Re: Im headed to the 'Burgh! TWICE in 24 hours ! (read on) =/

So what's the problem??? Your getting paid to come out once and then your coming out the second time because you love the Steelers.. Sounds pretty great to me..

Nothing better then a Black & Gold Wedding 09/24/11

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Re: Im headed to the 'Burgh! TWICE in 24 hours ! (read on) =/

That's bizarre!