Thread: Best Buy sells HDMI cable for $2200 - the customer reviews are the comedy here.

Senior Member Array title="Doc_Holiday is an unknown quantity at this point"> Doc_Holiday's Avatar

Best Buy sells HDMI cable for $2200 - the customer reviews are the comedy here.

The Princess' Daddy! Array title="stlrtruck will become famous soon enough"> stlrtruck's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1

Re: Best Buy sells HDMI cable for $2200 - the customer reviews are the comedy here.

I had to stop reading after the first page in fear that I might piss myself.

60 MINS, 53 MEN, 1 NATION
    STEELERS NATION

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

Re: Best Buy sells HDMI cable for $2200 - the customer reviews are the comedy here.

That's hilarious. Ironically, I just bought a new 58" Samsung plasma last weekend from BB and am awaiting delivery on Saturday before the game.
    All Defense!

Latin Steel Array title="SMR has a spectacular aura about"> SMR's Avatar

rofl
    WE are the NFL's All-Time Dynasty!

SteelerSal

WTF???
    Reviews are hilarious!! Saved this to my favorites so if I ever need a laugh.

Senior Member Array title="43Hitman has a reputation beyond repute">
    3 Reel Treasure Slots Champion!

Wow, at first I was like what the hell, who would even buy that? And why in the hell would they give it such good reviews? Then I read a few, and boy was I glad I did. I really needed that laugh its been a tough day at the ranch.

Married and happy Array title="BPS3akaWirels3 has a spectacular aura about"> BPS3akaWirels3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Preacher View Post
    I hate worstbuy.

Of course, I have to say that the "reviews" are hilarious, I wonder how many of them are just spiteful towards worstbuy, and how many are actually just making fun of the price.
    Watch it!! I now work for them... I'm at the HQ the next two weeks training. They are doing a lot of training on customer service and how to make sure the customer gets the right solution for their needs...

I'm on the mobile side so will'nt be in the Big Box stores..

On the reviews: Where do people come up with these... lololol

Nothing better then a Black & Gold Wedding 09/24/11

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BucsPensStillerakawirels3 View Post
    Watch it!! I now work for them... I'm at the HQ the next two weeks training. They are doing a lot of training on customer service and how to make sure the customer gets the right solution for their needs...

I'm on the mobile side so will'nt be in the Big Box stores..

On the reviews: Where do people come up with these... lololol
    Can you get me a discount on one of those bad boys?

Married and happy Array title="BPS3akaWirels3 has a spectacular aura about"> BPS3akaWirels3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stillers4me View Post
    Can you get me a discount on one of those bad boys?
    Love to but not sure if you fit in my "Friends and Family" circle... lololol

Just kidding..

Senior Member Array title="GBMelBlount has a reputation beyond repute"> GBMelBlount's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BucsPensStillerakawirels3 View Post
    Watch it!! I now work for them... I'm at the HQ the next two weeks training.
    Congrats on the new job friend.....or should I call you "Cable guy".

By the way, Best Buy does have some great deals on some things.

...and Doc, thanks. That was funny as hell! Nothing like top shelf sarcasm to get me rolling!
    "With love, with patience, and with Faith
    ....She'll make her way" ~ Natalie Merchant

Quote Originally Posted by GBMelBlount View Post
    Congrats on the new job friend.....or should I call you "Cable guy".
    Thanks!! I actually have nothing to do with the big Best Buy's. I'm in a separate division that is getting ready to really grow in 2011.

Senior Member Array title="Doc_Holiday is an unknown quantity at this point"> Doc_Holiday's Avatar

I came so close to posting a review but I like it the way it is already.