Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Wildcard Round:Ravens vs Chiefs

Black and Gold Lantern Array title="The Duke is just really nice"> The Duke's Avatar

Re: Wildcard Round:Ravens vs Chiefs

wow chiefs players are acting really immature
    "We're a team. There's no offense. There's no defense. There's no special teams. We're one. We're a band of brothers." – Ben Roethlisberger

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

Is it true a ref crew cannot ref the same team in back to back weeks? I really don't want to see a crew that doesn't call obvious holding on flacco's run, a roughing the passer on a DE on his knees near flacco, or offsides when it's not on a crucial punt. Of course we could get a worse crew
    Merry Christmas

Quest For 7 Array title="steelpride12 is a splendid one to behold"> steelpride12's Avatar

Keep playing dirty KC, apply the pain!
    Missing you every day, thinking about the memories every moment, loving you every second Mom ♥ R.I.P. 1951-2011

"When you go out on the field and you're intense for 60 minutes, some guys don't want to do it. When I line up across from him, he has to do one of two things, he has to raise his level of play, or he's going to get his *** kicked all day"

- Greg Lloyd

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Duke View Post
    wow chiefs players are acting really immature
    Most of them are and the coach isn't helping
    Merry Christmas

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NCSteeler View Post
    Is it true a ref crew cannot ref the same team in back to back weeks? I really don't want to see a crew that doesn't call obvious holding on flacco's run, a roughing the passer on a DE on his knees near flacco, or offsides when it's not on a crucial punt. Of course we could get a worse crew
    They all suck, actually, and even more so since so much emphasis is placed on judgment calls (thanks largely to the edicts of Goodell). We're going to have to play well enough so the effects of possibly bad officiating are minimized.

Quest For 7 Array title="steelpride12 is a splendid one to behold"> steelpride12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    They all suck, actually, and even more so since so much emphasis is placed on judgment calls (thanks largely to the edicts of Goodell). We're going to have to play well enough so the effects of possibly bad officiating are minimized.
    Yupp can't rely on the refs to give us any help next week.
    Missing you every day, thinking about the memories every moment, loving you every second Mom ♥ R.I.P. 1951-2011

"When you go out on the field and you're intense for 60 minutes, some guys don't want to do it. When I line up across from him, he has to do one of two things, he has to raise his level of play, or he's going to get his *** kicked all day"

- Greg Lloyd

30 to 7 LOLfest now.

- Greg Lloyd

Black and Gold Lantern Array title="The Duke is just really nice"> The Duke's Avatar

Of course we could get a worse crew
    we will
    "We're a team. There's no offense. There's no defense. There's no special teams. We're one. We're a band of brothers." – Ben Roethlisberger

Senior Member Array title="43Hitman has a reputation beyond repute">
    3 Reel Treasure Slots Champion!

I can't wait until next weekend, ahh man we are going to eff these guys up.

Quote Originally Posted by 43Hitman View Post
    I can't wait until next weekend, ahh man we are going to eff these guys up.
    Hell yeah Im so excited now, what's better than a Ratbird's beatdown!

- Greg Lloyd

Senior Member Array title="Edman has a reputation beyond repute">

The Chiefs have lost this game, but they're getting very chippy.

Ya Ray Lewis you celebrate your sack more, fucking hate him!

- Greg Lloyd

Senior Member Array title="Edman has a reputation beyond repute">

Overall, the Ravens got exactly what they wanted for the wildcard round. A VERY inexperienced playoff opponent. If they went up against someone like the Colts or if the Chargers didn't choke so horribly, this wouldn't be such a huge laugher.

Now Cassell just threw another INT.

Can't wait for next weeks game.

Senior Member Array title="43Hitman has a reputation beyond repute">
    3 Reel Treasure Slots Champion!

Hey all remember how Jim Harbitch was crying at the end of last game, saying they gave it away and shit. I really hope our coaching staff plays some of that tape for our boys, so they remember that this time, to not even let be close.

I just want our Steelers to smash the shit out of the Rats next week and not even let the game be close, Steelers are going to the Super Bowl!

- Greg Lloyd

Just happy to be here!! Array title="Polamalu Princess has a reputation beyond repute"> Polamalu Princess's Avatar

All I can say is bring it on Ratbirds.

Angel Baby Faith our one and only 1/11/00 - 9/9/16 We love you.

Ravens Fan Extraordinaire Array title="Crow-Magnon has a reputation beyond repute"> Crow-Magnon's Avatar

Ok, for once in a blue moon, the Ravens made adjustments instead of the other team making adjustments against them. Charles looked awesome for seven carries and then Baltimore's defense took him out of the game. And KC's passing game was totally non-existant.

A dominating win (especially in TOP) and no injuries, and a great game from Heap. Next week should be another great Ravens-Steelers matchup!

Senior Member Array title="Steeltreal will become famous soon enough"> Steeltreal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crow-Magnon View Post
    Ok, for once in a blue moon, the Ravens made adjustments instead of the other team making adjustments against them. Charles looked awesome for seven carries and then Baltimore's defense took him out of the game. And KC's passing game was totally non-existant.

A dominating win (especially in TOP) and no injuries, and a great game from Heap. Next week should be another great Ravens-Steelers matchup!
    After they smashed him with that fat fuck CODY
    "It comes with the Territory" - Floyd 'Money' Mayweather

Ravens Fan Extraordinaire Array title="Crow-Magnon has a reputation beyond repute"> Crow-Magnon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steeltreal View Post
    After they smashed him with that fat fuck CODY
    What's your point? It was a legal tackle.

Senior Member Array title="Steeltreal will become famous soon enough"> Steeltreal's Avatar

What's your point? It was a legal tackle.
    That he is a Fat Fuck? along with Ngata

That he is a Fat Fuck? along with Ngata
    Ok, now you're simply looking like a fool by calling Ngata a fat fuck. There isn't a defense in the NFL that wouldn't want Ngata on their DL.

Inside joke buddy, your season will end soon enough.

Senior Member Array title="Psycho Ward 86 has a reputation beyond repute"> Psycho Ward 86's Avatar

?
    Quote Originally Posted by XxKnightxX View Post
    We are not Buffalo, We are not Miami. We are the Steelers, we dont blow out teams, we cock tease for ratings and keep games close.

I guess it must be inside, as I didn't "get it."

As far as the ending of the season, we'll see this Saturday at 4:30.

Chill out tiger, no need to be a jerk here.

- Greg Lloyd

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

Matt Cassel choked big time. He got humiliated big time. If I were him I couldn't walk around KC after that performance.
    All Defense!

Senior Member Array title="Godfather has a brilliant future">

This is the worst case scenario. Now we get to play a brutal physical game against the Ratbirds so we hobble into Foxboro, where the Pats* will be well rested. They don't even have to cheat to beat Dirty Sanchez.

Geek God Array title="X-Terminator has a reputation beyond repute"> X-Terminator's Avatar

I guess it must be inside, as I didn't "get it."
    There was a funny cartoon posted here a couple weeks ago with Mike Tomlin talking to the refs about all the calls that went against them this season, and Ngata was called a "fat fuck" after he broke Ben's nose with that blow to the head in the last game. That's what he was referencing. And keep in mind that it was just a JOKE.

EDIT: Here's the cartoon:

Reigning Black & Gold Array title="venom has a reputation beyond repute"> venom's Avatar

Were the Ravens that good or the Chiefs that bad ?

Any one else think it strange that the only home team to win this last weekend....is the one with a losing record?
    "I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play"

-- Jack Lambert --