Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Wildcard Round:Ravens vs Chiefs

Quest For 7 Array title="steelpride12 is a splendid one to behold"> steelpride12's Avatar

Re: Wildcard Round:Ravens vs Chiefs

COVER RICE!
    Missing you every day, thinking about the memories every moment, loving you every second Mom ♥ R.I.P. 1951-2011

"When you go out on the field and you're intense for 60 minutes, some guys don't want to do it. When I line up across from him, he has to do one of two things, he has to raise his level of play, or he's going to get his *** kicked all day"

- Greg Lloyd

Senior Member Array title="43Hitman has a reputation beyond repute">
    3 Reel Treasure Slots Champion!

These guys have no idea how to play the Ravens. I like our chances to be quite honest.

Senior Member Array title="steeldawg is a jewel in the rough">

ok kc how bout a third down stop

Quest For 7 Array title="steelpride12 is a splendid one to behold"> steelpride12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 43Hitman View Post
    These guys have no idea how to play the Ravens. I like our chances to be quite honest.
    I agree. They are just leaving Rice wide open and that should be their biggest worry.
    Missing you every day, thinking about the memories every moment, loving you every second Mom ♥ R.I.P. 1951-2011

"When you go out on the field and you're intense for 60 minutes, some guys don't want to do it. When I line up across from him, he has to do one of two things, he has to raise his level of play, or he's going to get his *** kicked all day"

- Greg Lloyd

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Flacco Fumbles chiefs ball!

Flacco fumbles and Chiefs ball woo!

- Greg Lloyd

Finally Crennell grows a set and brings some pressure. That's how you beat Flaccid.

Just happy to be here!! Array title="Polamalu Princess has a reputation beyond repute"> Polamalu Princess's Avatar

TO - wow! Maybe this will get KC moving the ball.

Angel Baby Faith our one and only 1/11/00 - 9/9/16 We love you.

Charles!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just happy to be here!! Array title="Polamalu Princess has a reputation beyond repute"> Polamalu Princess's Avatar

TD KC!!!!!!!

Angel Baby Faith our one and only 1/11/00 - 9/9/16 We love you.

CHARLES TD! 7-3 Chiefs love it!

- Greg Lloyd

Black and Gold Lantern Array title="The Duke is just really nice"> The Duke's Avatar

Charles!

kevin curtis is still in the league?
    "We're a team. There's no offense. There's no defense. There's no special teams. We're one. We're a band of brothers." – Ben Roethlisberger

Senior Member Array title="steeldawg is a jewel in the rough">

jammin jamal!

Yes if they can have a good run game against the Rats, they can win this!

- Greg Lloyd

Quote Originally Posted by steelpride12 View Post
    Yes if they can have a good run game against the Rats, they can win this!
    Yep, because that will open up playaction and the ravens are horrible against that.

Senior Member Array title="GodfatherofSoul is a jewel in the rough"> GodfatherofSoul's Avatar

Ruh Roh!!!!

It's early, but giving the Chiefs an early momentum lead like this and a chance to have a successful run game boas wonderful for them!

- Greg Lloyd

Man Chiefs secondary needs to wake it up!

- Greg Lloyd

Senior Member Array title="Steeltreal will become famous soon enough"> Steeltreal's Avatar

Mcgahee hasnt been the same since Clark laid his ass out
    "It comes with the Territory" - Floyd 'Money' Mayweather

HERE WE GO Array title="Randy06 is an unknown quantity at this point"> Randy06's Avatar

Its way early to assume anything.
    "We're going to win the whole fucking thing" - Greg Lloyd

Eric Berry is amazing player!

KC is bringing great pressure, their LBer's are fast and Berry is playing like Polamalu out there, love it!

- Greg Lloyd

Charles another first down, wow a run game that works against the Rats D, good news!

- Greg Lloyd

Black and Gold Lantern Array title="The Duke is just really nice"> The Duke's Avatar

Ok charles having success usually means bad for the opponent

this could get ugly for the ravens
    "We're a team. There's no offense. There's no defense. There's no special teams. We're one. We're a band of brothers." – Ben Roethlisberger

Charles have about 70 yards rushing and a TD already WOW!

- Greg Lloyd

Quote Originally Posted by The Duke View Post
    Ok charles having success usually means bad for the opponent

this could get ugly for the ravens
    My friend we can only hope!

- Greg Lloyd

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Still early

Senior Member Array title="GodfatherofSoul is a jewel in the rough"> GodfatherofSoul's Avatar

The Ravens are getting gouged. :O

Senior Member Array title="Steeltreal will become famous soon enough"> Steeltreal's Avatar

Watch out its Dexter Mcluster!
    "It comes with the Territory" - Floyd 'Money' Mayweather

Charles fumbles Rat's ball dammit!

- Greg Lloyd