Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seattle Seahawks

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Seattle Seahawks

His will be a big nightmare for me if the Seahawks make the playoffs.

Seahawks Sucks

Living Legend Array title="Dino 6 Rings has a spectacular aura about"> Dino 6 Rings's Avatar

Re: Seattle Seahawks

I can't believe the freaking Seahawks are going to win this game tonight and get to the playoffs at 7-9
    SuperBowl Wins - How many does YOUR team have? Steelers 6, 49ers 5, Cowboys 5, Packers 4, Giants 4, Pats 4, Redskins 3, Raiders 3, Broncos 2, Dolphins 2, Colts 2, Ravens 2, Bears 1, Jets 1, Bucs 1, Rams 1, Chiefs 1, Saints 1, Hawks 1

Let's ride! Array title="BuddhaBus is just really nice">

The entire NFC west sucks!

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dino 6 Rings View Post
    I can't believe the freaking Seahawks are going to win this game tonight and get to the playoffs at 7-9
    And they get a home game in the WC round to boot, while Tampa Bay sits at home with a 10-6 record. Time to seriously consider realigning the NFC. The NFCW has been bad for a number of years now from top to bottom, and I haven't seen much to suggest it's going to change any time soon.

WORST PLAYOFFS TEAMS EVER

The Borskinator Array title="Borski is on a distinguished road"> Borski's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    And they get a home game in the WC round to boot, while Tampa Bay sits at home with a 10-6 record. Time to seriously consider realigning the NFC. The NFCW has been bad for a number of years now from top to bottom, and I haven't seen much to suggest it's going to change any time soon.
    I'll agree with this, I'm fine with the playoff system, but the teams could be realigned.

It is very embarrassing to see the Seahawks in the playoffs.

I respect Sam Bradford and the Rams.....but I have no respect for the fucking Cryhawks.

WORST PLAYOFFS TEAM EVER

Living Legend Array title="Dino 6 Rings has a spectacular aura about"> Dino 6 Rings's Avatar

Rams are still young, its funny how bad those teams out west really are though.

Seahawks lost 7 of the last 10, finish at 7-9 win the NFC West and are hosting the 11-5 Saints Saturday in the Playoffs.
    SuperBowl Wins - How many does YOUR team have? Steelers 6, 49ers 5, Cowboys 5, Packers 4, Giants 4, Pats 4, Redskins 3, Raiders 3, Broncos 2, Dolphins 2, Colts 2, Ravens 2, Bears 1, Jets 1, Bucs 1, Rams 1, Chiefs 1, Saints 1, Hawks 1

Quote Originally Posted by Dino 6 Rings View Post
    Rams are still young, its funny how bad those teams out west really are though.

Seahawks lost 7 of the last 10, finish at 7-9 win the NFC West and are losing to the 11-5 Saints Saturday in the Playoffs.
    Fixed it for ya!

Ben's Wingman Array title="Merchant has a spectacular aura about"> Merchant's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BuddhaBus View Post
    The entire NFC west sucks!
    And we face them in 2011

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Merchant View Post
    And we face them in 2011
    Wonderful, a slate of games where we once again get to hear their whiny bitch fanbases piss and moan about how we pay the refs off and how the NFL "favors" us due to an "East Coast bias."

One more reason to root for a protracted lockout/strike.

Quote Originally Posted by Merchant View Post
    And we face them in 2011
    Yeah, and that'll probably be the year that division explodes onto the scene ... well except for Arizona.

member since day 1 Array title="7SteelGal43 is a name known to all"> 7SteelGal43's Avatar

The Seahawks fans are celebrating making the playoffs....

Stay classy, leftnutz

"OMFG, WE ACTUALLY WON THE DIVISION AT 7-9?!?! Somebody change me quick!"

The Borskinator Array title="Borski is on a distinguished road"> Borski's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BuddhaBus View Post

"OMFG, WE ACTUALLY WON THE DIVISION AT 7-9?!?! Somebody change me quick!"
    I don't wanna know what you search for when you find these pics lol

Conservatarian Array title="Wallace108 is a splendid one to behold"> Wallace108's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Borski View Post
    Trust me ... you don't wanna know.

Quote Originally Posted by Borski View Post
    Just Google "Tim Lumber".

Original Member Array title="steelerdude15 has a brilliant future"> steelerdude15's Avatar

What a joke.

Senior Member Array title="JayC is a glorious beacon of light"> JayC's Avatar

ever since XL i can't stand those crying bastards. i wish the rams would have won. oh well, the saints will destroy them

The Virginia Hillbilly Array title="Galax Steeler is a splendid one to behold"> Galax Steeler's Avatar

I guess they will be one and done.

Reigning Black & Gold Array title="venom has a reputation beyond repute"> venom's Avatar

Thank Allah that the Saints vs Hawks game will be the first game Saturday-you can go out and get things done and wont mind missing some of the game .

Quote Originally Posted by venom View Post
    Thank Allah that the Saints vs Hawks game will be the first game Saturday-you can go out and get things done and wont mind missing some of the game .
    That's not really a "game", per se. It's more like the "livestock being led to the slaughterhouse".

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

I still think U of Oregon could've won the NFC West

Senior Member Array title="Akagi is an unknown quantity at this point">

What an absolute crapfest of a game it was that they won it in, too. We were falling asleep around 9:30, it was so boring. Blown coverages, blown line calls, dropped passes, missed holes.... just mediocre football between two teams with the entire season at stake. Pathetic.

member since day 1 Array title="7SteelGal43 is a name known to all"> 7SteelGal43's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Roethlisberger View Post
    ever since XL i can't stand those crying bastards. i wish the rams would have won. oh well, the saints will destroy them
    I still cannot believe a 7-9 team is HOSTING the 11-5 defending world champions in round one.

Stay classy, leftnutz

Seahawk fans will now be hearing Rams fans complaining that bad officiating gave the Hawks that win last night. More precisely, a bad 'spot' that gave the Hawks a first down late in the fourth quarter even though the ball was a yard short.

I couldn't help but laugh when I read this comment by a Seahawks fan...

Posted by John Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:05 am EST Report Abuse
    The coach of the Rams failed to challenge. The Hawks won by more than a touchdown. You (can't) blame the officials for the Rams defense failing to stop a back-up quaterback from running up and down the field on them.
    Hawks Fan

See, we here in Steeler Nation have been saying all along that bad officiating happens and GOOD TEAMS rise above it (and other obstacles) to win. We've pointed out many times the Seahawks dropped passes, missed FGs, INTs, getting burned on a gadget play and giving up a 75 yard rushing TD as what cost the Hawks SBXL. This jackwagon, however, who is now saying basically the same thing, was probably one of the first to say "the refs stole SBXL from us"

Oh, the irony is just delicious.
    Stay classy, leftnutz

Quote Originally Posted by 7SteelGal43 View Post
    Seahawk fans will now be hearing Rams fans complaining that bad officiating gave the Hawks that win last night. More precisely, a bad 'spot' that gave the Hawks a first down late in the fourth quarter even though the ball was a yard short.
    They deserve it. Besides being the shittiest division in the league, team by team they probably have the biggest bunch of crybaby pussies for "fans" I've ever seen. No team ever loses in that division, they all just get f*cked by the refs.

Seriously, you guys. You have got to go check out some of the comments by these Seahawks fans. Ridiculous doesn't begin to describe it. It's good for a chuckle, that's for sure.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...&cp=2#comments
    Stay classy, leftnutz

Quote Originally Posted by 7SteelGal43 View Post

Seriously, you guys. You have got to go check out some of the comments by these Seahawks fans. Ridiculous doesn't begin to describe it. It's good for a chuckle, that's for sure.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...&cp=2#comments
    A bunch of predictable whining and crying about XL. Big surprise there.

Senior Member Array title="GodfatherofSoul is a jewel in the rough"> GodfatherofSoul's Avatar

I'd love a Seahawks rematch so we can pound the sh*t out of them and start a new era of crying.