Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Seattle Seahawks

The Princess' Daddy! Array title="stlrtruck will become famous soon enough"> stlrtruck's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1

Re: Seattle Seahawks

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    And they get a home game in the WC round to boot, while Tampa Bay sits at home with a 10-6 record. Time to seriously consider realigning the NFC. The NFCW has been bad for a number of years now from top to bottom, and I haven't seen much to suggest it's going to change any time soon.
    I don't think they need to realign anything. And here's why. First the NFL got too big for it's britches and expanded from 28 to 32 teams. Then they all spoke of having parity between teams, but what they have now, because of their greedy hands, is parody. Second, if you go to realign the playoffs, then what good is it to win your division? Finally, if we continue down this road of fixing shite every time it looks bad (such as having a 7-9 team in the playoffs), then the NFL will never have a solid foundation again.

I guess it goes back to the wussification of the league, and everyone should be a winner. I feel bad for the bucs, but they didn't do enough to win their division, and while they had a great season, it's unfortunate that the team is sitting home and the joke that is the NFC West Champions is playing but it is part of reaping what you sow...and I want to watch the NFL have to sow this upcoming game in Seattle. This should be nothing more than a scrimmage for the Saints, then we can get down to real football.

60 MINS, 53 MEN, 1 NATION
    STEELERS NATION

Let's ride! Array title="BuddhaBus is just really nice">

The Seahawks' manliest fan.

The Princess' Daddy! Array title="stlrtruck will become famous soon enough"> stlrtruck's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BuddhaBus View Post
    The Seahawks' manliest fan.

Is that Joan Jett's daughter?

STEELERS NATION

Quote Originally Posted by stlrtruck View Post
    Is that Joan Jett's daughter?
    No way! Joan Jett's way too cool to let her daughter root for a pansy-ass team like the Seahawks.

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

The Saints have already announced that they are only playing their second string. Vegas still has them up by 13.
    All Defense!

The Borskinator Array title="Borski is on a distinguished road"> Borski's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ALLD View Post
    The Saints have already announced that they are only playing their second string. Vegas still has them up by 13.
    Eh, I wouldn't want to risk injury to the 2nd string, its probably best just to put the 3rd stringers and some practice squad out there, Maybe let some fans play.

Senior Member Array title="Edman has a reputation beyond repute">

I wanted St.Louis to win, but it's all good.

While I've come to respect the Cardinals after XLIII, I've come to loathe Seattle with a passion ever since XL. I don't hate them because of their team (they suck), I hate them mostly for their lousy sore loser fanbase.

The Borskinator Array title="Borski is on a distinguished road"> Borski's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Edman View Post
    I wanted St.Louis to win, but it's all good.

While I've come to respect the Cardinals after XLIII, I've come to loathe Seattle with a passion ever since XL. I don't hate them because of their team (they suck), I hate them mostly for their lousy sore loser fanbase.
    True dat, I could care less about the team, I can't stand their fans.

member since day 1 Array title="7SteelGal43 is a name known to all"> 7SteelGal43's Avatar

No way! Joan Jett's way too cool to let her daughter root for a pansy-ass team like the Seahawks.

Stay classy, leftnutz

member since day 1 Array title="7SteelGal43 is a name known to all"> 7SteelGal43's Avatar

ok, when realizing either the Rams or Seahawks were gonna make it to post season play, did this pop into your mind ?

Stay classy, leftnutz

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    And they get a home game in the WC round to boot, while Tampa Bay sits at home with a 10-6 record. Time to seriously consider realigning the NFC. The NFCW has been bad for a number of years now from top to bottom, and I haven't seen much to suggest it's going to change any time soon.
    They sent two teams to the SB in the last 4 years, who could complain about that
    Merry Christmas

Maybe she lost a bet?

STEELERS NATION

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Edman View Post
    Cards "fans" did nothing but whine and bitch and cry about XLIII being "rigged" as well, and a healthy percentage of the 500 or so who haven't jumped back off that bandwagon yet are still doing so.

Senior Member Array title="Edman has a reputation beyond repute">

Really? I haven't noticed. I think it was a bunch of Anti-Pittsburgh Seattle fans posing as Card fans trying to stir **** up. The most Cardinal fans (the 10 I've seen), have been gracious losers. Those who do want to stir something up will make themselves look dumb.

But what I still notice is Seasquawks fans and their sour grapes. I hope they suffer for the rest of their days. I hope they never sniff another Super Bowl ever again, and at this rate, they never will. So I'm cool with that.