Thread: Bengals vs Steelers Tailgate

Senior Member Array title="Stlrs4Life is an unknown quantity at this point"> Stlrs4Life's Avatar

Bengals vs Steelers Tailgate

All SU members in attendance for the Bengals vs Steelers game, are invited to our tailgate. Kickoff is at 1:00pm. For this tailgate we will be making Chili. Bring a dish to eat, or just donate some $$. BYOB. You can find us in Blue Lot #7F. On the corner of Federal, and LaCock Streets. Tailgate starts at 8am sharp! Look for a Yellow Ford Escape, and a White GMC Sierra in the lot. If yas get lost give me a call on my cell phone:
    724-651-9626. See yas there!
    "If I could start my life all over again, I'd be a Professional Football Player, and you Damn well better believe, I'd be a Pittsburgh Steeler!"

Ben's Wingman Array title="Merchant has a spectacular aura about"> Merchant's Avatar

Re: Bengals vs Steelers Tailgate

8am? Early birds eh

Senior Member Array title="Stlrs4Life is an unknown quantity at this point"> Stlrs4Life's Avatar

U betcha!

The Virginia Hillbilly Array title="Galax Steeler is a splendid one to behold"> Galax Steeler's Avatar

Hope you have fun Dom.

Senior Member Array title="43Hitman has a reputation beyond repute">
    3 Reel Treasure Slots Champion!

When I used to go to the races all the time, we would get there at 6 am and the damn thing wouldn't start till 8:30 pm. Basically if you could make it to the race without passing out, you did real good. lol But we would have 20 or so people around all chipping in food and drinks. My favorite was bear meat. Nom,nom,nom,nom, tasty! I have a Steelers home game on my bucket list, I just got to feel what its like to experience that electricity from the home fans. Wish I was joining you guys today Stlrs4Life. Hopefully next year.