Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Green Bay Packers player under investigation in alleged Lake Delton sexual assault

Let's ride! Array title="BuddhaBus is just really nice">

Quote Originally Posted by silver & black View Post
    I completely agree with you Preach. I know this doesn't sit well with Steelers fans... and it's understandable.

Since I'm detached from the Ben thing, my question is: WTF is going on with these professional athletes?!
    More like, "What is going on with these greedy, gold-digging attention whores?" I almost feel like it's because the economy is so far in the shitter with no end in sight, that these women are searching for their meal ticket for the rest of their lives. It just feels like a quick money grab and who the hell cares whose reputation is ruined in the process. "I GOTS MINES!"

Do no harm - take no shit Array title="Killer is on a distinguished road"> Killer's Avatar

Since I'm detached from the Ben thing, my question is: WTF is going on with these professional athletes?!
    Pussy, my man, pussy.

You can fence the dog in, but eventually he'll get out and screw your neighbor's poodle.

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Killer View Post
    Pussy, my man, pussy.

You can fence the dog in, but eventually he'll get out and screw your neighbor's poodle.
    I have no doubt that's the case. I also have no doubt that the amount of money these guys have gives them a sense of entitlement to do as they please without consequence.

Do no harm - take no shit Array title="Killer is on a distinguished road"> Killer's Avatar

Unlimited pussy, dope, guns and money are ideals in many households.

You must be from the suburbs.

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

I have no doubt that's the case. I also have no doubt that the amount of money these guys have gives them a sense of entitlement to do as they please without consequence.
    oooorrrrr........it's the money grubbing hobags that think they can make claims and hit the big jackpot by getting a payoff to just go a way. (I'm not saying this is the case with the girl in Georgia. I think her friends got her in way over her head about something they knew nothing about). But there have just been too many woman willing to go into places alone with professional athetes and then come out crying rape or "he threw a glass at me, pay me" to think that all these guys are really "rapists" or "feeling entitled".

Conservatarian Array title="Wallace108 is a splendid one to behold"> Wallace108's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stillers4me View Post
    oooorrrrr........it's the money grubbing hobags that think they can make claims and hit the big jackpot by getting a payoff to just go a way. (I'm not saying this is the case with the girl in Georgia. I think her friends got her in way over her head about something they knew nothing about). But there have just been too many woman willing to go into places alone with professional athetes and then come out crying rape or "he threw a glass at me, pay me" to think that all these guys are really "rapists" or "feeling entitled".
    There are gold diggers out there looking for a setup, but there are also athletes who feel entitled and above the law. This is why you have to judge each case independently and let all the facts come out.

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

[QUOTE=Killer;7743]Unlimited pussy, dope, guns and money are ideals in many households.

You must be from the suburbs.[/QUOTE]

Nah, I live in a city that was founded in 1812. If that qualifies as a suburb, I guess I do...lol.

A gang bang gone wrong?

6 game suspension!

Women who accused Packers players of sexual assault changed story

The two women who accused a Green Bay Packers player of sexually assaulting them at a Wisconsin resort changed their statements during the investigation, the police chief said Monday.

Officers were called early Saturday to a condo in Lake Delton where seven Packers players were staying during a charity golf event. The women initially told investigators they were sexually assaulted by more than one Packer while other players held them down.

After the players were questioned, the women changed their statements to say only one person assaulted them, Lake Delton Police Chief Tom Dorner said.

http://host.madison.com/sports/footb...cc4c03286.html

-------------------------

They were obviously paid off by the rapists.