Thread: FUNNY, over the top political pics...

AKA Bullet Tooth Tony Array title="tony hipchest will become famous soon enough">

cheebus Preacher!

not only are there already 2 threads dedicated to the topic, but those are already posted.

i was hoping this new board and new soapbox forum was gonna cut down on some of the redundancy.

guess i was wrong.

Reigning Black & Gold Array title="venom has a reputation beyond repute"> venom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
    cheebus Preacher!

not only are there already 2 threads dedicated to the topic, but those are already posted.

i was hoping this new board and new soapbox forum was gonna cut down on some of the redundancy.

guess i was wrong.

Seems to me, that as I read through the threads, I see no thread to compile funny, over the top pics. I see threads to rip on one party, or the other party. TO make fun of certain parties. But I see no threads for political humor.

Hmmm.... Gotta wonder why you like chasing me around in these forums.

AKA Bullet Tooth Tony Array title="tony hipchest will become famous soon enough">

smh

Geek God Array title="X-Terminator has a reputation beyond repute"> X-Terminator's Avatar

Yeah, but this thread also does the same thing as the other 2 - make fun of the political parties. Ergo, this thread is redundant.

Let's try to limit the pictures to those 2 threads.