Thread: Patriots demotivational poster

Scouting talent downunder Array title="Aussie_steeler is a name known to all"> Aussie_steeler's Avatar

Patriots demotivational poster

An oldie but definitely a goodie. Oh, the memories

"NUMBER 7 FOR OUR BELOVED ONE IN HEAVEN"

Original Member Array title="steelerdude15 has a brilliant future"> steelerdude15's Avatar

Yeah, I can remember Boston posting "19-0" around the city BEFORE the Super Bowl was even played. O well, serves them right IMO.

Senior Member Array title="salamander has a reputation beyond repute">

18-1*

Good for 'em.... cheatin' bastards.

Shenaniguy Array title="kmsteelerwr15 is on a distinguished road"> kmsteelerwr15's Avatar

LMAO. Never gets old. ound:

Administrator Array title="Texasteel has a reputation beyond repute"> Texasteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steelerdude15 View Post
    Yeah, I can remember Boston posting "19-0" around the city BEFORE the Super Bowl was even played. O well, serves them right IMO.
    You can still get a 19-0 tee shirt, I don't think they sold out.

Conservatarian Array title="Wallace108 is a splendid one to behold"> Wallace108's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Texasteel View Post
    You can still get a 19-0 tee shirt, I don't think they sold out.
    Here's why you won't see many Steelers fans in Nicaragua:

19-0 GEAR GOOD FOR SOMETHING
    By TODD VENEZIA and ANGEL CHEVRESTT

Tom Brady, here's your alternate universe.

The "championship" shirts and hats that the New England Patriots players were set to wear had they won the Super Bowl wound up yesterday on the backs of the poor children of Nicaragua.

In just minutes, one Pacific coast town was transformed into the last bastion of Pats pride south of Foxboro.

The Pats gear had been on the scene in Arizona on Super Bowl Sunday, ready to be donned by the New Englanders if they had a chance to enjoy a locker-room celebration of a 19-0 season.

But, thanks to quarterback Eli Manning and his New York Giants, the Patriot's undefeated season was not to be - and the boxes of championship shirts were never unpacked.

Instead, the T's - with "19-0" printed on them - were placed on pallets hours after the game and donated by the NFL to the World Vision charity. Yesterday, the group unloaded its first shipment.

The recipients were the smiling children at a school in the San Gregorio neighborhood in the town of Diriamba.

The 290 shirts and caps with the Pats logo were handed out by aid workers.

"We are very grateful," said Tesarlia Flores, principal of the town's school.

Some of the kids wound up swimming in the shirts, since many were XXX-large in order to fit the players.

"I like this a lot," said one little girl. "We never thought we would receive shirts from professional American football players."

Some 200 kids got shirts, with more set to get T's and hats in another part of town today. Most of the kids did not know who the Patriots were.

Thousands of additional shirts and caps are on the way, as the NFL donates all the unsellable Patriots "championship" gear that was manufactured before the team's historic loss.

The gear is part of a sad, dreamed-up fantasyland that included the team trying to trademark the term "19-0," and "19-0: The Perfect Season" - three weeks before the Super Bowl was played.

Pats supporters tempted the jinx gods even further when staffers from the New York Times-owned Boston Globe authored a snoozer of a book, "19-0: The Historic Championship Season of New England's Unbeatable Patriots."

The book was being sold on Amazon.com as early as late January - a week before the game.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/interna...#ixzz0pOC9FeA6

member since day 1 Array title="7SteelGal43 is a name known to all"> 7SteelGal43's Avatar

18 and DOH !
    Stay classy, leftnutz

The Virginia Hillbilly Array title="Galax Steeler is a splendid one to behold"> Galax Steeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Preacher View Post
    Got to love this pic.

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

Bigger choke than an upset.
    All Defense!

Senior Member Array title="Godfather has a brilliant future">

Hey Brokeback Brady:

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/Images...birdtongue.gif

ETA: OK...how does this drag and drop from another site work??

Geek God Array title="X-Terminator has a reputation beyond repute"> X-Terminator's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Godfather View Post
    Hey Brokeback Brady:

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/Images...birdtongue.gif

ETA: OK...how does this drag and drop from another site work??
    Go into your profile and use the Enhanced WYSIWYG post editor instead of the Standard Editor. That should allow you to do the drag and drop.

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by X-Terminator View Post
    Go into your profile and use the Enhanced WYSIWYG post editor instead of the Standard Editor. That should allow you to do the drag and drop.
    Ok, I did that. Now how does this work? Isn't that using someone elses bandwidth?

Married and happy Array title="BPS3akaWirels3 has a spectacular aura about"> BPS3akaWirels3's Avatar

Like this???

Nothing better then a Black & Gold Wedding 09/24/11

Geek God Array title="X-Terminator has a reputation beyond repute"> X-Terminator's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stillers4me View Post
    Ok, I did that. Now how does this work? Isn't that using someone elses bandwidth?
    Sorry - you have to turn on Enhanced Attachment Uploading - you don't have to use the WYSIWYG editor. And you're not using someone else's bandwidth since you're uploading the image/attachment to the server.

Super Moderator and Lone hawks fan Array title="Devilsdancefloor has a reputation beyond repute"> Devilsdancefloor's Avatar

For those i love i will sacrifice.

Si ventus non est, remiga

raising him properly Array title="vasteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> vasteeler's Avatar

look at the expression on his face . that picture is great

"Zeds dead baby, Zeds dead." - Butch

Senior Member Array title="BnG_Hevn has much to be proud of"> BnG_Hevn's Avatar
    Battleball Champion!

Well, giving all the t-shirts to the poor has one good affect for the patriots - they can increase their fanbase outside of boston.

The Virginia Hillbilly Array title="Galax Steeler is a splendid one to behold"> Galax Steeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ALLD View Post
    We all know what gay brady chokes on.

Senior Member Array title="solardave is an unknown quantity at this point">

Quote Originally Posted by ALLD View Post
    They couldn't cheat their way to a win. I'm surprised Goodell didn't step in and destroy the game tapes so he could say the Patriots actually won. I mean, WHO WOULD KNOW? RIGHT?

Senior Member Array title="TatarMongol is an unknown quantity at this point"> TatarMongol's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by solardave View Post
    They couldn't cheat their way to a win. I'm surprised Goodell didn't step in and destroy the game tapes so he could say the Patriots actually won. I mean, WHO WOULD KNOW? RIGHT?
    Ha ha ha. LMAO

Senior Member Array title="TatarMongol is an unknown quantity at this point"> TatarMongol's Avatar

slow internet error. sorry guys.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: Patriots demotivational poster

Reigning Black & Gold Array title="venom has a reputation beyond repute"> venom's Avatar

Shenaniguy Array title="kmsteelerwr15 is on a distinguished road"> kmsteelerwr15's Avatar

These never get old

[QUOTE=venom;9335]

That one was a good one I get a kick out of it everytime I see it.