Thread: Tailgates

Senior Member Array title="Stlrs4Life is an unknown quantity at this point"> Stlrs4Life's Avatar

Tailgates

Make sure you check here first for my tailgate threads. Haven't had a good turn out from past SF members at our tailgates.
    "If I could start my life all over again, I'd be a Professional Football Player, and you Damn well better believe, I'd be a Pittsburgh Steeler!"

Lord of the Universe Array title="WindyCitySteelerFan is an unknown quantity at this point"> WindyCitySteelerFan's Avatar

You know I will be there when in town! getting tickets for ravens and patriots... can't wait... tell your brother to have the chili ready!

I suck at cornhole, but always more fun with a dozen beers in me!
    **** WindyCitySteelerFan ****

Doesn't matter where you live, you bleed black & gold the same

Senior Member Array title="Stlrs4Life is an unknown quantity at this point"> Stlrs4Life's Avatar

Re: Tailgates

Will have to remember to have Chili for that game then.
    "If I could start my life all over again, I'd be a Professional Football Player, and you Damn well better believe, I'd be a Pittsburgh Steeler!"

Member Array title="Arkiesteel is an unknown quantity at this point">

Re: Tailgates

Quote Originally Posted by Stlrs4Life View Post
    Make sure you check here first for my tailgate threads. Haven't had a good turn out from past SF members at our tailgates.
    hmmmm I think I have seen you three times in Pittsburgh or the same amount of times i have been there