Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Borntrade.net - Shutdown

Hybrid View

Married and happy Array title="BPS3akaWirels3 has a spectacular aura about"> BPS3akaWirels3's Avatar

Borntrade.net - Shutdown

by FED's... Just went to their site and there is a huge page stating the site was shutdown by ICE.. Wow...

No more Chinese goods for anyone..

Nothing better then a Black & Gold Wedding 09/24/11

The Princess' Daddy! Array title="stlrtruck will become famous soon enough"> stlrtruck's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1

Re: Borntrade.net - Shutdown

Damn, I guess I'll have to find another way to not pay out the arse for the same items the NFL charges outrageously for.

60 MINS, 53 MEN, 1 NATION
    STEELERS NATION

Married and happy Array title="BPS3akaWirels3 has a spectacular aura about"> BPS3akaWirels3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stlrtruck View Post
    Damn, I guess I'll have to find another way to not pay out the arse for the same items the NFL charges outrageously for.
    Just PM me and I'll send you a few..

Quest For 7 Array title="steelpride12 is a splendid one to behold"> steelpride12's Avatar

There are plenty of other cheap Chinese jersey sites online no worries.
    Missing you every day, thinking about the memories every moment, loving you every second Mom ♥ R.I.P. 1951-2011

"When you go out on the field and you're intense for 60 minutes, some guys don't want to do it. When I line up across from him, he has to do one of two things, he has to raise his level of play, or he's going to get his *** kicked all day"

- Greg Lloyd

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

Sounds like borntrade is about to eat a shit sammich...
    Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG ¤-

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

Got an email with this in it this morning

Dear valued borntrade customer:
    here is brontrade. we just changed the website to www.borntradejersey.com now.

we are preceed all orders as usual, all your orders information are same as before on this new site.

kindly go to borntradejersey.com for more information., and you can use your registered name to checked your order information as before .

kindly introudct our new website to your friends or let more ones know it, we are appreciated.
    3-4 days ago I ordered a jersey for my son from ecseller, guess it was a lucky move

PS what would ICE have to do with illegal jerseys?

Tiger Lion and Steel Array title="SteelCityMan786 will become famous soon enough"> SteelCityMan786's Avatar

Where the lands are a mix of Black and Gold with some Blue and White

Won't stun me if borntradejersey goes down next.
    786 Ways to score touchdowns

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Doesn't surprise me....the other 2 places I used to shop at got shut down as well.

Original Member Array title="steelerdude15 has a brilliant future"> steelerdude15's Avatar

PS what would ICE have to do with illegal jerseys?
    It's illegal to sell counterfeit items and that is what the Chinese jerseys are. Kudos to the government.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerdude15 View Post
    It's illegal to sell counterfeit items and that is what the Chinese jerseys are. Kudos to the government.
    So all your jerseys are NFL bought??

Original Member Array title="steelerdude15 has a brilliant future"> steelerdude15's Avatar

So all your jerseys are NFL bought??
    I have one and yes it is, a true authentic. It's much nicer and isn't falling apart. I love it.

I have one and yes it is, a true authentic. It's much nicer and isn't falling apart. I love it.
    Ok.. Now read and type what country it was made in..

Hmmm.. I bought my Mendy jersey off Steelers.com last season and have worn it 3-4 times.. It looks like crap and the letters are flaking already.. Every single one of my China made jerseys are perfect..

The Steelers.com jersey was made in Indonesia by the way..

Senior Member Array title="Shawn is an unknown quantity at this point"> Shawn's Avatar

Just wondering, does the gold color of the letters on the back match the gold on the sleeves or is it slightly off?

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Just wondering, does the gold color of the letters on the back match the gold on the sleeves or is it slightly off?
    For the jerseys on NFL.com or Borntrade.com??

Senior Member Array title="Shawn is an unknown quantity at this point"> Shawn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BucsPensStillerakawirels3 View Post
    For the jerseys on NFL.com or Borntrade.com??
    NFL.com. I found a jersey for sale locally that looks to be authentic. It is used so it does not have tags, but everything else about the jersey is perfect. The number placement and size is correct, and the stitching is high quality. The name on the back is the correct font, has the right spacing, and is the correct height. I used to be a graphic designer, so these little details on the fake jerseys bug me. However, the letters are more yellow-ish than gold. I can't tell if its a very good quality fake (which I have yet to see) with the wrong color letters, or if it was poorly taken care of and some of the gold coloring has faded away.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

I refuse to buy any more NFL merchandise of any kind until that assclown Goodell is replaced.

Senior Member Array title="salamander has a reputation beyond repute">

I'm sure I have nothing to worry about but I just do not trust giving my credit card number to a site like that...

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

That explains why you only have one then..
    Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG ¤-

Ok.. Now read and type what country it was made in..
    It was made in Nam.
    Hmmm.. I bought my Mendy jersey off Steelers.com last season and have worn it 3-4 times.. It looks like crap and the letters are flaking already.. Every single one of my China made jerseys are perfect..

The Steelers.com jersey was made in Indonesia by the way..
    Now, is that jersey a replica or a premier? That could be the thing too.

That explains why you only have one then..
    ...Shhhh!!!! Don't tell anyone.

The U.S. Senate’s Judicial Committee unanimously passed the controversial ‘Combating Online Infringement and Counterfeits Act’ today, a bill that could be used to crack down on many BitTorrent sites and other file-sharing platforms. The bill would give the Department of Justice the unprecedented power to take over domain names of websites that are deemed to facilitate copyright infringement.

U.S. Government Seizes BitTorrent Search Engine Domain and More

Written by enigmax on November 26, 2010 Following on the heels of this week’s domain seizure of a large hiphop file-sharing links forum, it’s clear today that the U.S. Government has been very busy. Without any need for COICA, ICE has just seized the domain of a BitTorrent meta-search engine along with those belonging to other music linking sites and several others which appear to be connected to physical counterfeit goods.

While complex, it’s still possible for U.S. authorities and copyright groups to point at a fully-fledged BitTorrent site with a tracker and say “that’s an infringing site.” When one looks at a site which hosts torrents but operates no tracker, the finger pointing becomes quite a bit more difficult.
    When a site has no tracker, carries no torrents, lists no copyright works unless someone searches for them and responds just like Google, accusing it of infringement becomes somewhat of a minefield – unless you’re ICE Homeland Security Investigations that is.
    This morning, visitors to the Torrent-Finder.com site are greeted with an ominous graphic which indicates that ICE have seized the site’s domain.

http://torrentfreak.com/u-s-governme...d-more-101126/

A list of all the sites shutdown are on here including Borntrade.com
    Last edited by BPS3akaWirels3; 11-29-2010 at 09:06 AM.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

http://torrentfreak.com/u-s-governme...d-more-101126/

A list of all the sites shutdown are on here including Borntrade.com
    It appears the Feds aren't messing around. Looks like Limewire has suffered a similar fate - a bunch of record companies got an injunction against them.

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    It appears the Feds aren't messing around. Looks like Limewire has suffered a similar fate - a bunch of record companies got an injunction against them.
    This is good and bad in my eyes.. It starts with this and what else do they start shutting down? SU.com because we didn't get the NFL's consent to talk about football??

This is good and bad in my eyes.. It starts with this and what else do they start shutting down? SU.com because we didn't get the NFL's consent to talk about football??
    It's definitely a reason why we only allow snippets of articles with a link to the original article to be posted and don't allow entire articles to be posted.

Junior Member Array title="cpertinaci22 is an unknown quantity at this point">

born trade is under a different address its now borntradejersey.com check it out

Quote Originally Posted by cpertinaci22 View Post
    born trade is under a different address its now borntradejersey.com check it out
    Huh?? First post and it's about this... You wouldn't be affiliated would you?? lol

lol punctuation is a nice skill but i dont prefer it haha i live in bloomfield currentely grew up in monroeville went to gateway. parents moved me n my lil brother to baltimore when i was 15 n i developed a divine hate for the ravens so hopefully we spank em sunday where are yinz from

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

lol punctuation is a nice skill but i dont prefer it haha i live in bloomfield currentely grew up in monroeville went to gateway. parents moved me n my lil brother to baltimore when i was 15 n i developed a divine hate for the ravens so hopefully we spank em sunday where are yinz from
    I hope your right!! Born and raised in Mercer county and somehow got stuck in Whodeyville, so I can relate.

haha not at all i bought a bunch of jerseys from there and went to buy more the other day n it was shut down went to google and googled borntrade.net n it came up in another forum my girlfriend said she seen another website with more info about it so i kept snoopin n found this one and im glad i did pittsburgh born n raised!!!! steelers are gonna get #7 hopefully haha but i made a thing for here because i didnt wanna keep it to myself figured yins might like to know about it too but idk if i trust it yet it looks exactly the same as the original borntrade.net

haha not at all i bought a bunch of jerseys from there and went to buy more the other day n it was shut down went to google and googled borntrade.net n it came up in another forum my girlfriend said she seen another website with more info about it so i kept snoopin n found this one and im glad i did pittsburgh born n raised!!!! steelers are gonna get #7 hopefully haha but i made a thing for here because i didnt wanna keep it to myself figured yins might like to know about it too but idk if i trust it yet it looks exactly the same as the original borntrade.net
    Oh yeah.. What part of Pittsburgh yinZ from??