Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Borntrade.net - Shutdown

Senior Member Array title="Shawn is an unknown quantity at this point"> Shawn's Avatar

Re: Borntrade.net - Shutdown

Quote Originally Posted by steelerdude15 View Post
    I have one and yes it is, a true authentic. It's much nicer and isn't falling apart. I love it.
    Just wondering, does the gold color of the letters on the back match the gold on the sleeves or is it slightly off?

Married and happy Array title="BPS3akaWirels3 has a spectacular aura about"> BPS3akaWirels3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Just wondering, does the gold color of the letters on the back match the gold on the sleeves or is it slightly off?
    For the jerseys on NFL.com or Borntrade.com??

Nothing better then a Black & Gold Wedding 09/24/11

Senior Member Array title="Shawn is an unknown quantity at this point"> Shawn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BucsPensStillerakawirels3 View Post
    For the jerseys on NFL.com or Borntrade.com??
    NFL.com. I found a jersey for sale locally that looks to be authentic. It is used so it does not have tags, but everything else about the jersey is perfect. The number placement and size is correct, and the stitching is high quality. The name on the back is the correct font, has the right spacing, and is the correct height. I used to be a graphic designer, so these little details on the fake jerseys bug me. However, the letters are more yellow-ish than gold. I can't tell if its a very good quality fake (which I have yet to see) with the wrong color letters, or if it was poorly taken care of and some of the gold coloring has faded away.