Thread: Buffalo's Chan gang shows improvement

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Buffalo's Chan gang shows improvement

Beaver County Times
    Tuesday November 23, 2010 11:46 PM

PITTSBURGH — Absolutely do not — under any circumstance — underestimate the Buffalo Bills.

That’s the message coach Mike Tomlin will repeat over and over again this week to his Steelers. They may have an AFC North Division showdown in Baltimore ahead of them on Dec. 5. But they dare not look past this Sunday’s game in Buffalo.

It’s hard to imagine a 2-8 football team feeling too good about itself yet such is the case with the Bills.

Despite an 0-8 start, Chan Gailey never lost his team and the Bills never lost faith in their first-year coach.

“I talk to these guys about believing in each other,” said Gailey, the Steelers’ offensive coordinator in 1996-97. “If they believe in each other and believe in themselves, we’ve got some talent. We’ve got a chance to be a very good football team.” ...............

http://www.timesonline.com/sports/sp...provement.html

SteelerSal

Re: Buffalo's Chan gang shows improvement

If the defense plays the same way they did against the raiders with massive doses of pressure on Fitzpatrick, then I wont be worried...if they play like they did against the patriots then I will.

Senior Member Array title="salamander has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerSal View Post
    If the defense plays the same way they did against the raiders with massive doses of pressure on Fitzpatrick, then I wont be worried...if they play like they did against the patriots then I will.
    I feel the same way. This game has all the makings of the classic "trap game" with us coming off a huge win and having to play Baltimore next week.

The Virginia Hillbilly Array title="Galax Steeler is a splendid one to behold"> Galax Steeler's Avatar

I agree we can not loose focus on the Bills we need to keep pressure on the quarterback and play some Steeler football.