Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Pro Wrestling Fans Out There?

Let's ride! Array title="BuddhaBus is just really nice">

Re: Any Pro Wrestling Fans Out There?

Quote Originally Posted by The WH View Post
    Oh, he uses shockmaster a ton, like I said there are 133 Botchamania's. His best are from about 60-97
    Speaking of funny wrestling videos, have you ever seen Insane Clown Posse's "Stranglemania" or "Stranglemania 2"? It's ICP doing commentary over Japanese wrestling matches and making up ridiculous names for the wrestlers and moves. It is hysterical! They have Cactus Jack and Terry Funk in them from their time in Japanese death matches. Regardless if you like ICP or not, It is some funny shit! The only bummer is these videos are only on VHS last time I checked. I'm hoping, eventually, they will be released on DVD and/or Blu-Ray.

Senior Member Array title="The WH will become famous soon enough"> The WH's Avatar

Nope, never seen it. I'll search for it on the webbies. Check out Steinermania, too.

Senior Member Array title="The WH will become famous soon enough"> The WH's Avatar

The WWPG just released Daniel Bryan for making the NXT invasion angle look ''too real''

The WWPG just released Daniel Bryan for making the NXT invasion angle look ''too real''
    Are you serious? God knows we wouldn't want it to look real. Do we need anymore proof that VKM just doesn't get it anymore?

I hope Bryan Danielson returns to Ring of Honor or jumps to TNA. WWE really effed up bad here. Danielson is one of the most gifted technical wrestlers in the world right now and he's good on the mic. Somebody is going to make him a star.

For anybody who missed it:

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

That whole Mongo/Greene Horsemen heel turn was a joke.

Of course, Debra was born and out came the Puppies!

Quote Originally Posted by BuddhaBus View Post
    They teamed together and Mongo turned on Greene and joined the Horsemen. I had to actually look it up on Wikipedia myself, but I thought Greene only did a one-time celebrity match. Greene was pretty funny to watch if I remember correctly because he was just so pumped up and into it.

Conservatarian Array title="Wallace108 is a splendid one to behold"> Wallace108's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    That whole Mongo/Greene Horsemen heel turn was a joke.

Of course, Debra was born and out came the Puppies!
    I forgot about the puppies. I really am getting senile!!

Conservatarian Array title="Wallace108 is a splendid one to behold"> Wallace108's Avatar

This photo shocked me when I saw it ... Randy Savage at his wedding:

I saw those wedding pics too, Wallace. I think Savage looks pretty good actually. The gray hair is weird though.

Grey?

No, gray.

gray?

clowns hater Array title="Prok is an unknown quantity at this point"> Prok's Avatar

Wonder how much it cost ole' Vincey to repair those limo's last night?

Gotta admit i chuckled a bit.
    Even the best of men can be self-absorbed and self-righteous.

Shenaniguy Array title="kmsteelerwr15 is on a distinguished road"> kmsteelerwr15's Avatar

My dad works at Time Warner Cable Arena and he told me that someone actually called the cops reporting these "accidents"

Quote Originally Posted by kmsteelerwr15 View Post
    My dad works at Time Warner Cable Arena and he told me that someone actually called the cops reporting these "accidents"
    Probably this guy:

clowns hater Array title="Prok is an unknown quantity at this point"> Prok's Avatar

Probably this guy:

LOL

That vid never gets old. Poor guy. I do admire his loyalty though.
    Even the best of men can be self-absorbed and self-righteous.

Quote Originally Posted by Prok View Post
    LOL

That vid never gets old. Poor guy. I do admire his insanity though.
    Fixed it for ya!

The Princess' Daddy! Array title="stlrtruck will become famous soon enough"> stlrtruck's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1

TNA is starting to heat up (from what I saw last night). They just really need to put The Band, Hogan, Flair, and Bischoff off the front lines and let these younger guys take over the show.

The WWE is also picking up their matches too. It'll be interesting to see how they finish out the summer and fall as the WWE gets ready for their next wrestlemania.

60 MINS, 53 MEN, 1 NATION
    STEELERS NATION

Agreed stlrtruck,
    TNA has been entertaining as hell. The Jay Lethal / Ric Flair segments in TNA was one of the most hilarious segments i've heard in years. Some of their wrestling talent is pretty damn good too. It's ok that they keep the older guys, as long as it's not in a wrestling capacity. Pushes from Flair and Hogan are good things, as long as they aren't wrestling.

WWE, however, is doing good things too. The NXT rookie invasion angle is great. The worst thing about it is that they are working with John ''doesn't sell anything because he's superman'' Cena. It makes me sick. The Bryan Daniels stuff was bullshit, but if the East Coast fans are as big of fans that they are, they won't stop chanting Daniel Bryan and hopefully he'll get pulled back in.

I read a while back that The Rock was going to return to the WWE in a non wrestling capacity for the summer. His rumored return date was June 28th ( I read this in March). Those of you that watched Raw this past week know they are getting a new mystery GM this monday (the 28th) please, oh please, let rumors be true.

The Jay Lethal/Ric Flair fued is incredibly entertaining. The "Flair-off" between the two was pure comedic genius. I was rolling during that segment. TNA is getting better, but as stated previously, the old dogs need to move aside.

To anyone who cares, the results of CZW's Tournament Of Death 9:

Round 1:
    1.) JC Bailey defeats Danny Havoc in a Lighttube Bundles and Structures Match.
    2.) Abdullah Kobayashi defeats Nick Gage in a Weapons of Mass Destruction Match.
    3.) Scotty Vortekz defeats Dysfunction in a Thumbtack Kickpads and Panes of Glass Match.
    4.) Masada defeats Devon Moore in a Fans Bring the Weapons Match.

In a non-tournament match, Sami Callihan and Joe Gacy (The Switchblade Conspiracy) defeat DJ Hyde and Greg Excellent (Vicious and Delicious) in a Fans Bring the Weapons and Falls Count Anywhere Match.

Round 2 (Semi-Finals):
    1.) JC Bailey defeats Abdullah Kobayashi in a Log Cabin Lighttubes Match.
    2.) Scotty Vortekz defeats Masada in a Barbed Wire Boards Match.

In a non-tournament match, Brain Damage defeats Drake Younger in a Taipei Death Match.

Round 3 (Finals):
    Scotty Vortekz defeats JC Bailey in a Tables, Ladders, Lighttubes and Anything Else Left In the Back Match to become TOD 9 champion!

Last edited by BuddhaBus; 07-01-2010 at 02:48 PM.

Thank God TNA is FINALLY turning Abyss back into a monster heel! This is sorely needed.

The Princess' Daddy! Array title="stlrtruck will become famous soon enough"> stlrtruck's Avatar

Thank God TNA is FINALLY turning Abyss back into a monster heel! This is sorely needed.

It's hard to believe that they had to take that angle with him to get him there, but he was a pansy before Hogan's arrival.

I'd like to know what the script is for sting? It's confusing, just when you think they are going to break him out, they take another swerve.

STEELERS NATION

Agreed. He was a pansy. Why make him into a mildly retarded comedy routine when he is so much cooler as a beast?

I'd also like to know where they are headed with Sting. I think they are going to turn him face soon. There is something BIG brewing with Sting making cryptic comments, Abyss talking about "they are coming and they are taking over" and the appearance of former ECW guys (Tommy Dreamer, Raven, Stevie Richards and Rhino). I think another ECW invasion angle is on the way. I just hope to hell Paul Heyman is involved or they will probably screw it up. I noticed last week Abyss pointed at Taz. Another former ECW legend. I hope this means we may see him return to the ring again. Taz was a badass back in the day, but I fear he may not be able to go like he used to. Hopefully, they will bring in Sabu, Sandman and Justin Credible and have the Dudleys (Team 3D) and RVD join with them as well

Agreed. He was a pansy. Why make him into a mildly retarded comedy routine when he is so much cooler as a beast?

I'd also like to know where they are headed with Sting. I think they are going to turn him face soon. There is something BIG brewing with Sting making cryptic comments, Abyss talking about "they are coming and they are taking over" and the appearance of former ECW guys (Tommy Dreamer, Raven, Stevie Richards and Rhino). I think another ECW invasion angle is on the way. I just hope to hell Paul Heyman is involved or they will probably screw it up. I noticed last week Abyss pointed at Taz. Another former ECW legend. I hope this means we may see him return to the ring again. Taz was a badass back in the day, but I fear he may not be able to go like he used to. Hopefully, they will bring in Sabu, Sandman and Justin Credible and have the Dudleys (Team 3D) and RVD join with them as well
    I don't think you are going to see Taz wrestle again. When he went to WWE, he did something to his back (if I recall correctly) that ended his career. I did like him as a wrestler. He reminded me of Saturn when WCW actually used him as a bad ass.

STEELERS NATION

Taz can't wrestle because he injured his neck in ECW, ignored it, and put himself near paralysis in the WWE. If he took one bump the wrong way he would end up like Droz

sleezy pickle doodle Array title="touchdownward is a glorious beacon of light"> touchdownward's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stlrtruck View Post
    I don't think you are going to see Taz wrestle again. When he went to WWE, he did something to his back (if I recall correctly) that ended his career. I did like him as a wrestler. He reminded me of Saturn when WCW actually used him as a bad ass.
    Speaking of Perry Saturn, didn't he get stabbed to death while helped out a woman who was getting beaten?
    Sad story, I loved his and Raven's matches in ECW and WCW.
    BLAH!!!Forever loving and missing you Gal.

Quote Originally Posted by touchdownward View Post
    Speaking of Perry Saturn, didn't he get stabbed to death while helped out a woman who was getting beaten?
    Sad story, I loved his and Raven's matches in ECW and WCW.
    never read that anywhere. he works for a door manufacturer or something.

sleezy pickle doodle Array title="touchdownward is a glorious beacon of light"> touchdownward's Avatar

never read that anywhere. he works for a door manufacturer or something.
    He is indeed alive (and has gotten fat). I heard rumors awhile back he had died.

http://wrestlingtruth.com/news/perry...-recent-photo/
    BLAH!!!Forever loving and missing you Gal.