Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Helen Thomas - "Send all the Jews back to Germany, Poland"

Do no harm - take no shit Array title="Killer is on a distinguished road"> Killer's Avatar

Helen Thomas - "Send all the Jews back to Germany, Poland"

Helen Thomas Tells Jews — ‘Get the Hell Out of Palestine’ and Go Back to Germany & Poland

Nazi whore

member since day 1 Array title="7SteelGal43 is a name known to all"> 7SteelGal43's Avatar

wow, another member of the brain trust.
    Stay classy, leftnutz

Married and happy Array title="BPS3akaWirels3 has a spectacular aura about"> BPS3akaWirels3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Killer View Post
    Helen Thomas Tells Jews — ‘Get the Hell Out of Palestine’ and Go Back to Germany & Poland

Nazi whore

Die bitch die.. Freakin loser... Let me put a burning cross in your front yard..

Nothing better then a Black & Gold Wedding 09/24/11

Reigning Black & Gold Array title="venom has a reputation beyond repute"> venom's Avatar

She must be a Liberal

Steeler Blood Array title="cakmakli will become famous soon enough"> cakmakli's Avatar

Last edited by cakmakli; 06-05-2010 at 11:40 AM.

Do no harm - take no shit Array title="Killer is on a distinguished road"> Killer's Avatar

So should we send all the blacks back to Africa too?

Conservatarian Array title="Wallace108 is a splendid one to behold"> Wallace108's Avatar

The "unbiased" liberal media shows its ugly face ... literally.

member since day 1 Array title="7SteelGal43 is a name known to all"> 7SteelGal43's Avatar

hey helen.....

Stay classy, leftnutz

Steeler Blood Array title="cakmakli will become famous soon enough"> cakmakli's Avatar

Hey Helen, remember this...

I haven't forgotten it and never will
    Last edited by cakmakli; 06-05-2010 at 03:54 PM.

Senior Member Array title="SteelerEmpire has a spectacular aura about"> SteelerEmpire's Avatar

I have noticed here recently that this ol' ladies been giving a lot of people a hard time... Obviously she's losing it (seriously... apparently mild dementia) ... whatever news organization she represents will do well to retire her...

Last edited by SteelerEmpire; 06-05-2010 at 12:30 PM.

Qui dall'inizio Array title="Vincent is on a distinguished road"> Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Killer View Post
    So should we send all the blacks back to Africa too?

I'm sorry. It just seemed to fit here.
    http://www.steeluniverse.net/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=20&dateline=127519049  3

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress & the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution,
    but overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution."

Abraham Lincoln

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cakmakli View Post
    The resemblance is uncanny.

Typical.

Completely ignore the fact that

1. Jews (and before them, Israelites) have been documented to be in that land for at least 3000 years. Palestinians probably in Gaza for about the same length of time. However...
    2. Both the Gaza and West Bank were taken from the Palestinians NOT by Israel, but by the ARAB community. They were then used as a launching point for a war, which Israel barely won and thus, pushed Egypt and Jordan out of the respective lands to create a buffer zone between Israel and the surrounding nations that continued to launch wars against them.
    3. To this day, the Arab world does not take any responsibility for their actions in this atrocity-shifting the entire blame on Israel, even though Israel took nothing from the Palestinians. It was all Egypt and Jordan.

Nope. A good liberal like her will ignore all those facts.

Qui dall'inizio Array title="Vincent is on a distinguished road"> Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Preacher View Post
    Typical.

Completely ignore the fact that

1. Jews (and before them, Israelites) have been documented to be in that land for at least 3000 years. Palestinians probably in Gaza for about the same length of time. However...
    2. Both the Gaza and West Bank were taken from the Palestinians NOT by Israel, but by the ARAB community. They were then used as a launching point for a war, which Israel barely won and thus, pushed Egypt and Jordan out of the respective lands to create a buffer zone between Israel and the surrounding nations that continued to launch wars against them.
    3. To this day, the Arab world does not take any responsibility for their actions in this atrocity-shifting the entire blame on Israel, even though Israel took nothing from the Palestinians. It was all Egypt and Jordan.

The facts don't confuse made up minds.

I call bullshit on the whole palestinian mess. One need look no further than the leper treatment of so called "palestinians" by their arab brethren. Why are 1.5 million "palestinians" blockaded by both Egypt and Israel in Gaza? Why aren't they "repatriated' to the lands of their "fathers"? Nobody, no-@#$%ing-body on this planet gives a damn about "palestinians". The evidence speaks for itself.

"Oh, but the 'aid flotillas'...". Bullshit! Thats to raise "donations" for the "poor downtrodden" . Goes on all over the world. The money goes to fund terrorism. The supposed sponsor of the "aid flotillas is the IHH, a direct sponsor of al quada, hamas, and virtually every other muslim terror group of any repute. The "aid flotilla" bullshit is for two reasons - raise money, and put Israel in a bad PR position.

CAIR Operates the same way in this country. They take money from muslim immigrants to represent them to immigration then stiff them. The only thing CAIR cares about is its image so it can recruit terrorists and money to support terror.

Yasser arafat, he who personally killed over 2,000 Jews including children, died with a fortune over $3.5 BILLION. Several things are wrong with that picture besides the fortune, not the least of which is it being largely from donations and US aid now in the hands of his heirs. BTW, arafat was an Egyptian.

"Palestine" has been nothing more than an administrative designation to whomever occupied that desolate land throughout its history, nothing more. The "palestine" of today is a proxy for terror, nothing more. Look no further that its late "chairman's" exploitation of the "palestinians". Has anything or anybody improved the lot of the "palestinians"? @#$% no. But they've milked "the cause" for all its worth. Bullshit to the whole thing.
    http://www.steeluniverse.net/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=20&dateline=127519049  3

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress & the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution,
    but overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution."

Abraham Lincoln

AKA Bullet Tooth Tony Array title="tony hipchest will become famous soon enough">

Quote Originally Posted by venom View Post
    She must be a Liberal
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallace108 View Post
    The "unbiased" liberal media shows its ugly face ... literally.
    Typical.

typical.

so let me get this straight...

you guys are saying that the evil leftist liberal media (primarily controlled by jews, actually hates jews (themselves) and wants them kicked out of israel?

ignoring the fact that this 1st generation lebanese american was probably born and bred to hate jews and anti-semitism is in her blood?

gotta love the partisan hackery of all the football politicians.

gottal look deeper than a single photo with the CURRENT president guys. racisim and hate knows no boundries (plus i could dig up hundereds of photos of her with bushI, bushII, and nixon.)

AKA Bullet Tooth Tony Array title="tony hipchest will become famous soon enough">

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerEmpire View Post
    I have noticed here recently that this ol' ladies been giving a lot of people a hard time... Obviously she's losing it (seriously... apparently mild dementia) ... whatever news organization she represents will do well to retire her...
    from wiki-

Helen Thomas (born August 4, 1920) is an American news service reporter, a Hearst Newspapers columnist, member of the White House Press Corps and author. She served for fifty-seven years as a correspondent and, later, White House bureau chief for United Press International (UPI). Thomas has covered every President of the United States since the later years of the Eisenhower administration, coming to the forefront with John F. Kennedy. She was the first female officer of the National Press Club, the first female member and president of the White House Correspondents Association, and, in 1975, the first female member of the Gridiron Club. She has written five books; her latest with co-author Craig Crawford is Listen Up, Mr. President: Everything You Always Wanted Your President to Know and Do.
    she needs to be fired and probably have her drivers license revoked as well.

Quote Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
    typical.

so let me get this straight...

you guys are saying that the evil leftist liberal media (primarily controlled by jews, actually hates jews (themselves) and wants them kicked out of israel?

ignoring the fact that this 1st generation lebanese american was probably born and bred to hate jews and anti-semitism is in her blood?

gotta love the partisan hackery of all the football politicians.

gottal look deeper than a single photo with the CURRENT president guys. racisim and hate knows no boundries (plus i could dig up hundereds of photos of her with bushI, bushII, and nixon.)
    Nope. I think you need to actually watch the video where she said each of those things. Is there ANY fact that I stated, which is wrong? The answer is no. It is Egypt and Jordan's fault that the Palestinians lost their lands, because THEY TOOK THEM. Israel, intern took the lands from Egypt and Jordan when they launched a war off the lands. Now, please explain to me, how that precludes Egypt and Jordan from any wrong-doing. Or, do you agree with Helen Thomas that all the Jews should just go back to German and Poland where they belong. . . back to the site of the holocaust and currently raising anti-semitism.

Gotta love the partisan hackery defense mechanism of football politicians that immediately equates a quote with an attack on a current president, when absolutely no reference was made to him in my post.
    Last edited by Craic; 06-05-2010 at 02:17 PM.

Nope. I think you need to actually watch the video where she said each of those things. Is there ANY fact that I stated, which is wrong? The answer is no. It is Egypt and Jordan's fault that the Palestinians lost their lands, because THEY TOOK THEM. Israel, intern took the lands from Egypt and Jordan when they launched a war off the lands. Now, please explain to me, how that precludes Egypt and Jordan from any wrong-doing. Or, do you agree with Helen Thomas that all the Jews should just go back to German and Poland where they belong. . . back to the site of the holocaust and currently raising anti-semitism.

Gotta love the partisan hackery defense mechanism of football politicians that immediately equates a quote with an attack on a current president, when absolutely no reference was made to him in my post.
    preacher, that was a statement to the thread in general and you know it. the 1st 2 posts contained her with obama and said picture quoted and then liberal bashing ensued.

this is your quote-

Typical.

seems like youre the one who should be defensive. you equated liberals to jew hating (do you even know her political affiliation?).

this is NOT a liberal/democratic issue like you have suggested. this is an anti-semitic/hate filled issue of intollerance.

hate breeds hate.
    Last edited by tony hipchest; 06-05-2010 at 02:26 PM.

Tony,

You included my quote with theirs, which means you included me in your comments... and you know that. If it was to the thread in general, then don't quote anyone-if it wasn't to me, then don't quote me. But when you quote me, then you are responding to my quotes.

And yes. I absolutely equate liberals with a general anti-Israel stance. Outside of those who self-identify as Jews, I can count on one hand how many liberals I have met that have ANY support or care about Israel. I can count on one hand how many conservatives I have met that DON'T have care or support of Israel. That includes our current Sec State who has said some pretty damning things herself about Israel. However, THIS thread, at least MY post, is about Helen Thomas, stand on Israel, and how the American liberal mindsight has affected HER.

Now, once again. Do you agree or disagree with her?

Now, once again. Do you agree or disagree with her?
    read the thread, dont glance over it. ive already answered that specifically and succinctly.

and thats fine if you believe this is a liberal/democratic issue. i am a democrat and i disagree with your stereotypical generalization. i will go on believing i am right.

she was born an anti semite whos family and roots were from the palestenian area.

she chose to be a liberal.

Quote Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
    read the thread, dont glance over it. ive already answered that specifically and succinctly.

and thats fine if you believe this is a liberal/democratic issue. i am a democrat and i disagree with your stereotypical generalization. i will go on believing i am right.

she was born an anti semite whos family and roots were from the palestenian area.

she chose to be a liberal.
    Why did she choose to become a liberal? Same reason most Cuban's in America chose to become Republicans. Because it identifies with their politics concerning their homeland.

And I'm sorry, but its not my stereotypical generalization. The Republican party, even at the GRASS ROOTS is MUCH MUCH more supportive of Israel.

According to a 2010 Survey of American Attitudes Toward the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict-James Zogby:
    http://www.aaiusa.org/page/-/Press/PDF/ZI_AAI.pdf
    Favorable Ratings Towards Israel
    Democrats- 42 Fav. 49 Un Fav.
    Republicans 92 Fav. 7 Unfav.

Towards Palestinians-

Democrats Fav. 35 Unfav. 56
    Republican Fav 6 Unfav. 92

Israeli settlements are Legitimate:
    Dems 14 Reps. 62 percent.
    ....Not legitimate
    Dems 63 Reps 13.
    ....Neither, not sure. both are at about a quarter.

US should get tough and stop settlements

Dems 63 Rep. 13
    ,,,,US should do nothing and allow them. Dems 11 Rep. 46
    .....Not sure... Dems 26 Rep. 33

Jerusalem Should be divided between Israelis and Palestinians

Dems 50 Reps. 16
    ....... Should be exclusively controlled by Israel.
    dems 13 Republican 61

And the COUP DE ETAT
    How should Obama Conduct Mid-East Peace?
    Lean towards Israel Dems 11 Rep. 71
    Steer a middle course- Dems 73 Rep. 24
    Lean towards Pal. Dems 9 Rep. 1.

It is absolutely clear, that the Republican party has a much stronger stand in support of Israel. Furthermore, While most Dems say "Steer a middle Course" that middle course, as shown in this poll, includes taken at least part of control of Jerusalem-the ancient historical capital of the Jews, away from them. It includes restricting and opposing their work in the "occupied" territories, even after those territories were used by two other nations to launch wars at Israel... AFTER THOSE ARAB nations stole them from the Palestinians. And beyond that, the democrats have almost double a favorable rating towards Palestinians- and half the favorable rating towards Israel as Republicans.

Do you really want to tell my that it is a "stereotype" and not true? Seems to me, a Poll in March of 2010 says its more than a stereotype, it is the current reality in the current American political narrative.
    Last edited by Craic; 06-05-2010 at 03:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent View Post

"Palestine" has been nothing more than an administrative designation to whomever occupied that desolate land throughout its history, nothing more.
    Actually not.

Palestine of today is the Philistine of the bible. What is more striking, is where the Philistine lands were:

It is simply unarguable that the Palestinians have NO RIGHTS to the land. They DO have rights. What is completely missed in the entire discussion, is what Egypt and Jordan did to the Palestinians-and the fact that THEY are the ones to blame for the current plight even more than Israel.

preacher, as an expert on religion (and the study of people as individuals) i know you can cut through the politics and get down to the TRUE underlying source of her problem (heres a hint... its NOT liberals or democrats).

she could be a republican and would still be a hateful anti-semite.

this is about religion and ethnicity, much more so than politics.

you (or anybody else) wont convince me otherwise.

Why did she choose to become a liberal? Same reason most Cuban's in America chose to become Republicans. Because it identifies with their politics concerning their homeland.
    so what's your answer for jewish liberals then? are you suggesting they all become hateful anti-semites, who are against the plight of israel because that is what liberals do.

that is some twisted logic there preacher.

like i said from the get-go, there are deeper underlying roots in this thread than "liberalism' and im sorry you folks cant see that.

oh well, tis the day and age of partisanship we live in. atleast i understand and can accept that.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Of course this anti-semetic creature will not get in trouble for this

Senior Member Array title="SteelerEmpire has a spectacular aura about"> SteelerEmpire's Avatar

This was a good one also... lol... LINK: http://politifi.com/news/James-FUCK-...er-471090.html

Like you said, trying reading the entire thread instead of just skimming it.

I absolutely equate liberals with a general anti-Israel stance. Outside of those who self-identify as Jews
    Since this is a new board, let's try a new thing and deal straight with the other person's arguments shall we? Its a little more intellectually honest.

The Jews-my inlaws, identify as democrat because of the holocaust. Because they have come to the conclusion that if all groups in America are absolutely accepted and there is no moral, social, ethnical judgement, then they are safe in America. It is the single driving theme at the core of the Jewish community. Thus, they are put in an awkward situation when it comes to the democrat party and Israel. One I have brought up numerous times, to the usual comment of, "Who the hell knows." In other words, the paradox is dismissed and ignored. That is what I have come across with my inlaws. It is anecdotal, but I would wager a guess that it is very representative.

Like you said, trying reading the entire thread instead of just skimming it.

Since this is a new board, let's try a new thing and deal straight with the other person's arguments shall we? Its a little more intellectually honest.

The Jews-my inlaws, identify as democrat because of the holocaust. Because they have come to the conclusion that if all groups in America are absolutely accepted and there is no moral, social, ethnical judgement, then they are safe in America. It is the single driving theme at the core of the Jewish community. Thus, they are put in an awkward situation when it comes to the democrat party and Israel. One I have brought up numerous times, to the usual comment of, "Who the hell knows." In other words, the paradox is dismissed and ignored. That is what I have come across with my inlaws. It is anecdotal, but I would wager a guess that it is very representative.
    youre the one who skimmed it. youre the one who missed my answer (yet had to ask the question "again" even though you never asked me if i agreed or not in the fist place. and i read your quote above which means next to nothing besides stereotypical spew.

but lets be intellectually "honest".

this is your quote... this is what you said-
    Typical.

so tell us... are your inlaws "good liberals" or bad liberals? an ANTI-SEMITE ignores your posted "facts". a "good" democrat dissects them.

what you have done by making this a partisan issue is akin to me saying there is a reason the likes of ted haggard and other evangelicals, and catholic priests gravitate towards the republican party.

your efferts to stereotype and pigeonhole have failed. this is an issue of bred and ingrained hate, much moreso than the spin that has been spun in this thread.

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

I guess Mr. Nixon and Billy Graham were liberals too then. Sadly, I have lived long enough to know that the cancer of anti-semitism doesn't live in one political party. I have seen it everywhere. My wife and I took a Bible course some years ago and the teacher kept using anti-Semitic phrases when talking about the Jews in the Bible. I rebuked him point blank after the class....he said he wasn't aware that he was saying such things. Sad indeed.
    Last edited by Shoes; 06-05-2010 at 04:22 PM.