Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Helen Thomas - "Send all the Jews back to Germany, Poland"

Reigning Black & Gold Array title="venom has a reputation beyond repute"> venom's Avatar

Im going to miss that beautiful lady and her " so-called terrorists " questions .

Klaatu barada nikto Array title="suitanim has a brilliant future"> suitanim's Avatar

Wow....

Addressing the "Jewish liberal vs conservative" argument, that one is simple. Jews in the US are, in general, liberal. Zionists are, in general, conservative. However, in the interests of the safety and well-being of Israel, most Jews are willing to set aside their liberalism for the cause.

There is precedent for this....Albert Einstein fits that philosophical mold perfectly, so this is nothing new.
    Fire Goodell

Do no harm - take no shit Array title="Killer is on a distinguished road"> Killer's Avatar

I bet JFK was bangin' that

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by Killer View Post
    ding dong

the witch is dead

Veteran White House reporter Helen Thomas retires following controversial remarks

http://content.usatoday.com/communit...sial-remarks/1

---------------

Bush's fault!
    Good, it's about time one of these leftist elitist loons got in trouble for their vile, racist, bigoted remarks

Official Troll Array title="The Patriot is a name known to all"> The Patriot's Avatar

90 year old woman makes slightly racist remark.

Nation in chaos.

Do no harm - take no shit Array title="Killer is on a distinguished road"> Killer's Avatar

Official Troll Array title="The Patriot is a name known to all"> The Patriot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Killer View Post

I feel bad.

Senior Member Array title="Godfather has a brilliant future">

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    Good, it's about time one of these leftist elitist loons got in trouble for their vile, racist, bigoted remarks
    It was obviously a Jewish conspiracy against her.

Senior Member Array title="Godfather has a brilliant future">

Quote Originally Posted by The Patriot View Post
    90 year old woman makes slightly racist remark.

Nation in chaos.
    Slightly??

Married and happy Array title="BPS3akaWirels3 has a spectacular aura about"> BPS3akaWirels3's Avatar

See ya Helen... lol...

Nothing better then a Black & Gold Wedding 09/24/11

MST Junkie Array title="SteelCityMom is on a distinguished road">

I....I have to do it. I can't hold it in any longer. Everytime I see this thread I think of it, and I have to get the song out of my head...

member since day 1 Array title="7SteelGal43 is a name known to all"> 7SteelGal43's Avatar

Re: Helen Thomas - "Send all the Jews back to Germany, Poland"

Quote Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
    another perfect example of a rightwing nut job.

i am not naive enough to believe people such as yourself, this nazi flag flyer, beck, limbaugh, or even helen thomas, are true representatives of the majority of their party. there are definitely whackjobs on both sides.

its just that people like you tend to pigeonhole w/o looking into the mirror.
    Wow, mentioned in the same breath as Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh. Tony, I truly am honored that you think of me as being like-minded with them.

If you weren't guilty of pigeonholing as well, why did you use the phrase "rightwingnut" ? Why not just say "what a whack job!" ?. You took exception to Helen Thomas being referred to as a "typical liberal" regarding her comments, would you have been ok with calling her a "leftwingnut" ? I mean, doesn't the term "leftwing" infer liberal/democrat ties ?
    Stay classy, leftnutz

Reigning Black & Gold Array title="venom has a reputation beyond repute"> venom's Avatar

It just shows that Liberals hate Jews but love the people of Palenstine . But anyone here remember who was cheering in the streets on 9/11 ? Go look it up

Steeler Blood Array title="cakmakli will become famous soon enough"> cakmakli's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by venom View Post
    ...anyone here remember who was cheering in the streets on 9/11 ?

Just certain people remember that scene .

Hezbollah Endorses Helen Thomas

Terror group Hezbollah has thrown its support to liberal icon, Helen Thomas, who shares their position on Israel.

Hezbollah on Wednesday saluted veteran US reporter Helen Thomas’s ‘courage’ for her controversial comments against Israel, which sparked a furor and forced her to retire.

’Respected American journalist Helen Thomas’s answer shows … a courageous, bold, honest and free opinion which expresses what people across the globe believe: that Israel is a racist state of murderers and thugs,’ Hezbollah MP Hussein Moussawi said in a statement. (AFP)

http://joytiz.com/2010/hezbollah-endorses-helen-thomas/

Klaatu barada nikto Array title="suitanim has a brilliant future"> suitanim's Avatar

Ricardismo is sort of our own little board Helen Thomas...
    Fire Goodell