Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brady will not sign a new conract until Manning does.

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

Maybe Kraft figures he can just turn to the next 6th round QB. I mean it's all the genius of Bill right??

??? Array title="Mattsme is an unknown quantity at this point"> Mattsme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NCSteeler View Post
    Maybe Kraft figures he can just turn to the next 6th round QB. I mean it's all the genius of Bill right??
    Was the cameraman named bill too?

Administrator Array title="HometownGal has a reputation beyond repute"> HometownGal's Avatar

While he's waiting, he'll knock up a couple more actresses and models. It's what he does best.

CANCER - YOU PICKED THE WRONG BITCH!!!

Geek God Array title="X-Terminator has a reputation beyond repute"> X-Terminator's Avatar

Good job, Marsha. Way to show that you really aren't the "unselfish" team player everyone in Bah-stin thinks you are.

You can win as many titles as you want, you still aren't better than Manning.

Klaatu barada nikto Array title="suitanim has a brilliant future"> suitanim's Avatar

He's a 25/15 3,500 kind of QB (and waning, AND on a team that throws the ball 75% of the time), and last seasons numbers bear that out...but he wants to be paid like a 50/15 4500 QB, and he needs to do that this year. So he'll wait for Manning's giant contract and demand as much. I suspect the Pat's will allow themselves to be held ransom, but, like I posted before when we were discussing this, I would LOVE IT if he went to another team. The Patcheat fans would turn on him a in a split second...and it'd be fun to watch the diminishing returns for whatever team was stupid enough to pay him what he thinks he's worth.
    Fire Goodell

Official Troll Array title="The Patriot is a name known to all"> The Patriot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by suitanim View Post
    He's a 25/15 3,500 kind of QB (and waning, AND on a team that throws the ball 75% of the time), and last seasons numbers bear that out...but he wants to be paid like a 50/15 4500 QB, and he needs to do that this year. So he'll wait for Manning's giant contract and demand as much. I suspect the Pat's will allow themselves to be held ransom, but, like I posted before when we were discussing this, I would LOVE IT if he went to another team. The Patcheat fans would turn on him a in a split second...and it'd be fun to watch the diminishing returns for whatever team was stupid enough to pay him what he thinks he's worth.
    Revs, there is no such thing as a "50/15 QB".

Scouting talent downunder Array title="Aussie_steeler is a name known to all"> Aussie_steeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Patriot View Post
    Revs, there is no such thing as a "50/15 QB".
    I once heard of a 49 / 10 4557 kind of Quarterback who tried to impersonate the guy Marsha wants to be paid like.

"NUMBER 7 FOR OUR BELOVED ONE IN HEAVEN"

Klaatu barada nikto Array title="suitanim has a brilliant future"> suitanim's Avatar

Of course not...but that doesn't mean Marsha doesn't THINK he's a 50/15 QB. I'm sure he'll want like a 10 year, 200 million dollar contract, too...
    Fire Goodell

Good Guys with Black Hats Array title="SteelMember has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelMember's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
    it doesnt matter what he is worth, or deserves to earn.

he is in a business decision position to hold krafts feet to the fire, and get more than manning does. kraft can either meet his demands, or watch him walk.

robert is screwed in this "negotiation". he has no chips to bargain with.
    Precisely.

Since they let Cassel go, the cupboard is pretty bare. A couple late round draft "prospects", and a never was from Seattle.

He might not be worth more money, but he will probably get it because it seems they don't really have a backup plan.

Quote Originally Posted by NCSteeler View Post
    It probably had more to do with Josh McDaniels, but those two probably don't see it that way.

Reigning Black & Gold Array title="venom has a reputation beyond repute"> venom's Avatar

Re: Brady will not sign a new conract until Manning does.

Semi anonymous poster Array title="Kaeg is an unknown quantity at this point">

Please tell me that's photo shop and that's not a REAL tattoo of Peewee Herman on his arm.

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

IT would be funny to watch Brady flip the bird at the Pats and go play for the RAIDERS. Crazy Al would probably back up the Brinks truck and empty it into Brady's Swiss bank account. In all fairness, Brady has been underpaid relative to the other SB winners.
    All Defense!