Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Baltimore Ravens vs Atlanta Falcons

Reigning Black & Gold Array title="venom has a reputation beyond repute"> venom's Avatar

Baltimore Ravens vs Atlanta Falcons

Tonight is the first NFL Networks Thursday Night game and it should be a good one. Anyone here going for an Atlanta win besides me ? lol

Falcons 21 Ravens 17

Senior Member Array title="Bluecoat96 has a reputation beyond repute"> Bluecoat96's Avatar

Re: Baltimore Ravens vs Atlanta Falcons

It'll be a good game. Hopefully Roddy White will be able to play....and hopefully Ray Lewis will blow out a knee. (Not really, I just can't stand his crazy ass.)
    http://pic70.picturetrail.com/VOL1850/7714131/15251346/321617073.jpg

The Princess' Daddy! Array title="stlrtruck will become famous soon enough"> stlrtruck's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1

I'd like to see the Falcons pull together and run amuck on the ratbirds!

Let the Dirty Bird destroy the ratbird!

60 MINS, 53 MEN, 1 NATION
    STEELERS NATION

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Go Falcons!

Married and happy Array title="BPS3akaWirels3 has a spectacular aura about"> BPS3akaWirels3's Avatar

Been over on the Baltimoresun.com forum for the last 10 mins pissing off the ratbird fans.. It's so fun... Remember that Matt is 17-1 at home...

Nothing better then a Black & Gold Wedding 09/24/11

Married and happy Array title="BPS3akaWirels3 has a spectacular aura about"> BPS3akaWirels3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by msafford View Post
    It'll be a good game. Hopefully Roddy White will be able to play....and hopefully Ray Lewis will blow out a knee. (Not really, I just can't stand his crazy ass.)
    Don't forget this is where Lewis became a murderer in 2000.

Let me refresh your memories:

Following a Super Bowl XXXIV party in Atlanta on January 31, 2000, a fight broke out between Lewis and another group of people, resulting in the stabbing deaths of Jacinth Baker and Richard Lollar. Eleven days after Lewis and two companions, Reginald Oakley and Joseph Sweeting, were questioned by Atlanta police, the three were indicted on murder and aggravated assault charges. The white suit Lewis was wearing the night of the killings has never been found. Prosecutors alleged that the bloodstained suit was dumped in a garbage bin outside a fast food restaurant.[25]
    Lewis' attorney arranged for the murder charges against Lewis to be dropped in exchange for his testimony against Oakley and Sweeting, and a guilty plea to a misdemeanor charge of obstruction of justice.[11] Lewis admitted that he gave a misleading statement to police on the morning after the killings. He was sentenced to one year of probation and was fined US$250,000 by the NFL, which was believed to be the highest fine levied against an NFL player for an infraction not involving substance abuse.[26]
    Oakley and Sweeting were acquitted of the charges in June 2000.[27] No other suspects have ever been arrested for the crime.
    The following year, Lewis was named Super Bowl XXXV MVP. However, the signature phrase "I'm going to Disney World!" was given instead by quarterback Trent Dilfer.
    On April 29, 2004, Lewis reached a settlement with four-year-old India Lollar, born months after the death of her father Richard, preempting a scheduled civil proceeding. Lewis also reached an undisclosed settlement with Baker's family.[27]

Quote Originally Posted by BucsPensStillerakawirels3 View Post
    Been over on the Baltimoresun.com forum for the last 10 mins pissing off the ratbird fans.. It's so fun... Remember that Matt is 17-1 at home...
    I hope he will be 18-1 after this game!

But I really like Matt Ryan, it is really very good!.......But he must improve on the road!(9-11)

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    I hope he will be 18-1 after this game!

But I really like Matt Ryan, it is really very good!.......But he must improve on the road!(9-11)
    Ahh.. Yeah and your worried about his road wins because?? lol

Good Guys with Black Hats Array title="SteelMember has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelMember's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by venom View Post
    Tonight is the first NFL Networks Thursday Night game and it should be a good one. Anyone here going for an Atlanta win besides me ? lol

Falcons 21 Ravens 17
    I think most of us understand that a Baltimore loss is to our advantage in the division... that's why you lol'd.

Atlanta's secondary has a bunch of smurfs, with the exception of Daunta Robinson, that will make them vulnerable to Flaccos pass game. I'm hoping they can play them as tight as they did us, and make a game of it. The home crowd should help a little.

Ben's Wingman Array title="Merchant has a spectacular aura about"> Merchant's Avatar

Roddy White's listed as questionable for this one.. really hope he's able to go. Dude is a monster.

GO FALCONS!

Super Moderator and Lone hawks fan Array title="Devilsdancefloor has a reputation beyond repute"> Devilsdancefloor's Avatar

falcons 28 ratbirds 23 go dirty birds

For those i love i will sacrifice.

Si ventus non est, remiga

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

Dirty Birds 31
    Ratbirds 17
    All Defense!

Senior Member Array title="Bluecoat96 has a reputation beyond repute"> Bluecoat96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Merchant View Post
    Roddy White's listed as questionable for this one.. really hope he's able to go. Dude is a monster.

GO FALCONS!
    This game is exactly why I believe Fantasy Football will be the death of me. While I want Roddy white to play, he's on one of my opponents fantasy teams, so I want him to suck....kind of. However, if he sucks, then there's a good chance that the Ratbirds win, thus making things a little harder for the Steelers. DAMNIT!!!! STUPID MAGIC FOOTBALL!!!
    http://pic70.picturetrail.com/VOL1850/7714131/15251346/321617073.jpg

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

With all due respect to Crow and JonM - Go Falcons!!!!!

The Borskinator Array title="Borski is on a distinguished road"> Borski's Avatar

Don't post it here, but if anyone has any links to online stream of the game could you hit me up with a PM?

Freakin Amazing! Array title="JonM229 will become famous soon enough"> JonM229's Avatar

It will be hard for Roddy White to play effectively after Le'Ron McClain spits in his eyes

Quote Originally Posted by JonM229 View Post
    It will be hard for Roddy White to play effectively after Le'Ron McClain spits in his eyes

Latin Steel Array title="SMR has a spectacular aura about"> SMR's Avatar

GO FALCS!!!
    WE are the NFL's All-Time Dynasty!

Junior Member Array title="Proper is an unknown quantity at this point">

Possible to get a PM to a live stream? Really want to watch this game but don't want to leave the house lol.

Falcons win please!

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

espnafc_north James Walker

Random AFCN thought: A loss by the #Ravens tonight would put the #Steelers in first place by a half-game.

Quote Originally Posted by msafford View Post
    This game is exactly why I believe Fantasy Football will be the death of me. While I want Roddy white to play, he's on one of my opponents fantasy teams, so I want him to suck....kind of. However, if he sucks, then there's a good chance that the Ratbirds win, thus making things a little harder for the Steelers. DAMNIT!!!! STUPID MAGIC FOOTBALL!!!
    Then quit fantasy football. It's a waste of time and it takes the fun out of the game. Too much stress, not worth it. Trust me.

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

espnafc_north James Walker

#Ravens LB Ray Lewis looks like his leg/thigh may be bothering him a bit. He's trying to walk it off on the sideline.

»

JasonLaCanfora Jason La Canfora by nflnetwork

Ray Lewis shaken up on Ravens sideline. And Ed Reed back tacking punts, as I talked about on NFL Network this week

Falcons doing a good job pressuring Flacco. Ben mentioned with some love. Basically...Flacco's not Ben.

Senior Member Array title="steeldawg is a jewel in the rough">

Quote Originally Posted by SMR View Post
    Then quit fantasy football. It's a waste of time and it takes the fun out of the game. Too much stress, not worth it. Trust me.
    i love fantasy football!!!

Quote Originally Posted by steeldawg View Post
    i love fantasy football!!!
    I was just offering advice and my opinion. I know lots of people love fantasy football, but I love the GAME of football. Just sayin'.

7-0 Falcons!

Quest For 7 Array title="steelpride12 is a splendid one to behold"> steelpride12's Avatar

Woo Falcons up 7-0 great start for them, they look like the better team early and Flacco has not had much time!
    Missing you every day, thinking about the memories every moment, loving you every second Mom ♥ R.I.P. 1951-2011

"When you go out on the field and you're intense for 60 minutes, some guys don't want to do it. When I line up across from him, he has to do one of two things, he has to raise his level of play, or he's going to get his *** kicked all day"

- Greg Lloyd

If anyone still needs a link to watch the game streaming..

http://www.myp2pforum.eu/threads/479...10-NFL-Week-10

Keep it going falcs! Yeah!