Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Baltimore Ravens vs Atlanta Falcons

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Re: Baltimore Ravens vs Atlanta Falcons

Harrison is going to get a fine for the hit on Heap

Quest For 7 Array title="steelpride12 is a splendid one to behold"> steelpride12's Avatar

Boom Flucco Sacked and :01 second left, good to see a final sack or INT here!
    Missing you every day, thinking about the memories every moment, loving you every second Mom ♥ R.I.P. 1951-2011

"When you go out on the field and you're intense for 60 minutes, some guys don't want to do it. When I line up across from him, he has to do one of two things, he has to raise his level of play, or he's going to get his *** kicked all day"

- Greg Lloyd

Married and happy Array title="BPS3akaWirels3 has a spectacular aura about"> BPS3akaWirels3's Avatar

I can't wait till Ratbirds play NO...

Nothing better then a Black & Gold Wedding 09/24/11

Latin Steel Array title="SMR has a spectacular aura about"> SMR's Avatar

Game- Falcons!!!!!!!!!!
    WE are the NFL's All-Time Dynasty!

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Bwahahahahaha...TJ got hit by Donte....how ironic

Quest For 7 Array title="steelpride12 is a splendid one to behold"> steelpride12's Avatar

Game over and soul possession of first place in the AFC North is our Steelers WOO!
    Missing you every day, thinking about the memories every moment, loving you every second Mom ♥ R.I.P. 1951-2011

"When you go out on the field and you're intense for 60 minutes, some guys don't want to do it. When I line up across from him, he has to do one of two things, he has to raise his level of play, or he's going to get his *** kicked all day"

- Greg Lloyd

Black and Gold Lantern Array title="The Duke is just really nice"> The Duke's Avatar

lol housh

nice wins falcons
    "We're a team. There's no offense. There's no defense. There's no special teams. We're one. We're a band of brothers." – Ben Roethlisberger

K = Dean + Roy Array title="steeldevil is a jewel in the rough"> steeldevil's Avatar

Hows first place taste?

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Welp, the opportunity is there to take the division lead back. Hope we take advantage of it.

Senior Member Array title="JayC is a glorious beacon of light"> JayC's Avatar

hahahah aww ray lewis awww boldin aww harbaugh awww thuggs awww ray rice awwww

got something for you:

Super Moderator and Lone hawks fan Array title="Devilsdancefloor has a reputation beyond repute"> Devilsdancefloor's Avatar

we need to take this opportunity and take control our the division!! HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!

For those i love i will sacrifice.

Si ventus non est, remiga

Ben's Wingman Array title="Merchant has a spectacular aura about"> Merchant's Avatar

Falcons almost blew a 13 point 4th quarter lead for the first time since 1989.

Ravens gave up an 80 yard TD drive in 45 seconds.

What was that about our 4th quarter defense?

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by Merchant View Post
    Falcons almost blew a 13 point 4th quarter lead for the first time since 1989.

Ravens gave up an 80 yard TD drive in 45 seconds.

What was that about our 4th quarter defense?
    Roger Goodell

Ben's Wingman Array title="Merchant has a spectacular aura about"> Merchant's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    Roger Goodell
    ARIANS!!

Here's our chance. We need this W at home against the Pats it would be a huge AFC win and to have a small cushion for the division lead!

- Greg Lloyd

Geek God Array title="X-Terminator has a reputation beyond repute"> X-Terminator's Avatar

Wow, I leave for work right after the Rats scored to take the lead with a minute left and find out that the they lost! How do you give up an 80-yard TD drive in only 45 seconds with the game on the line and the Falcons with just 2 TO left? Talk about a MASSIVE choke job!

Steelers now have a golden opportunity...beat the Pats, and first place is theirs.

The Virginia Hillbilly Array title="Galax Steeler is a splendid one to behold"> Galax Steeler's Avatar

I love it hopefully we can pull out the win this Sunday and take the North lead.

Administrator Array title="HometownGal has a reputation beyond repute"> HometownGal's Avatar

I went to bed when the score was 20-7 Falcs and wake up this morning to find out that the Rats came very close to winning that game. Roddy White is a beast and that is why I have him on a lot of my FF teams. Good job Falcs and thanks!

CANCER - YOU PICKED THE WRONG BITCH!!!

Reigning Black & Gold Array title="venom has a reputation beyond repute"> venom's Avatar

Just wanted to say what a f 'ing game Matt Ryan had . He crushed that D big time !!

Good Guys with Black Hats Array title="SteelMember has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelMember's Avatar

Way to go Falcons!

SteelerSal

Is it just me or does anyone else like Atlanta's old retro uni's?

Geek God Array title="X-Terminator has a reputation beyond repute"> X-Terminator's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerSal View Post
    Is it just me or does anyone else like Atlanta's old retro uni's?
    Yep. I was saying to myself last night that they need to go back to those uniforms. I have never understood why teams had to "modernize" their uniforms, including the Steelers. A lot of them are just awful.

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

Basically the Steelers can't learn anything from this game. One Flacco sucks when you get in his face, we already knew that. Two, Ryan says timing beats all coverages and it showed, Ben has never been a rhythm timing passer likely never will be.

Damn, I loved seeing Turner blow up the Murderer and then seeing him face plant when Douglas juked him a few series later.

I'm sure there will be some serious crying about the officiating, but as we have seen this year, you can't count on them to get it right at all. Looked like O PI to me, but officials miss calls all the time. You better take care of your business so you don't have to count on the officials.

Attitude is everything Array title="SteelerFanInStl has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelerFanInStl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by X-Terminator View Post
    Wow, I leave for work right after the Rats scored to take the lead with a minute left and find out that the they lost! How do you give up an 80-yard TD drive in only 45 seconds with the game on the line and the Falcons with just 2 TO left? Talk about a MASSIVE choke job!

Steelers now have a golden opportunity...beat the Pats, and first place is theirs.
    This proves again what we already know about the Ravens. Their defense is a shadow of it's former self. They can't stop anybody. Reed's back? So what. At least we have one good CB.

Yep, we need to beat the Pats on Sunday to keep the upper hand.

Married and happy Array title="BPS3akaWirels3 has a spectacular aura about"> BPS3akaWirels3's Avatar

All I hear on the Ratbird's forums is the game was lost because of poor officiating. Huh, No!! They laid down in the first half and let the game get away from them...

The Princess' Daddy! Array title="stlrtruck will become famous soon enough"> stlrtruck's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1

Quote Originally Posted by X-Terminator View Post
    Yep. I was saying to myself last night that they need to go back to those uniforms. I have never understood why teams had to "modernize" their uniforms, including the Steelers. A lot of them are just awful.
    I believe the Falcons did this when Jerry Glanville came to town to give them a more aggressive look on the field (Just my opinion).

60 MINS, 53 MEN, 1 NATION
    STEELERS NATION

Rock Groupie Array title="GutterflowerSteel is a glorious beacon of light"> GutterflowerSteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NCSteeler View Post
    Basically the Steelers can't learn anything from this game. One Flacco sucks when you get in his face, we already knew that. Two, Ryan says timing beats all coverages and it showed, Ben has never been a rhythm timing passer likely never will be.

Damn, I loved seeing Turner blow up the Murderer and then seeing him face plant when Douglas juked him a few series later.

I'm sure there will be some serious crying about the officiating, but as we have seen this year, you can't count on them to get it right at all. Looked like O PI to me, but officials miss calls all the time. You better take care of your business so you don't have to count on the officials.
    Definitely some wah-wah from the Raisins fans about officiating today - I'm in MD, so there are a couple in my office. I loved seeing the 'great' Ed Reed getting flattened on that last return - BAM! hee hee hee

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Roethlisberger View Post
    hahahah aww ray lewis awww boldin aww harbaugh awww thuggs awww ray rice awwww

got something for you:

It pains me to say this but Ray's comments immediately following the game were not whiny. He just said you can't spot em points early and expect to win. I fully expected a bad call whine.

Senior Member Array title="SteelerEmpire has a spectacular aura about"> SteelerEmpire's Avatar

After ATL got up 10-0 on em'... I knew they had it...

So some idiot Ratbird fan thinks he can create a Facebook page to get the head ref (Ron Winter) fired from last nights game.. Funyy how it has a pic of coach Cowher in it? EPIC FAIL

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=44601145990