Thread: A Psychological Evaluation Of Steelers Fans !?!?

Senior Member Array title="SteelerEmpire has a spectacular aura about"> SteelerEmpire's Avatar

A Psychological Evaluation Of Steelers Fans !?!?

Senior Member Array title="BlastFurnace will become famous soon enough"> BlastFurnace's Avatar

I had a friend of mine that did something really interesting one day while watching his favorite team play. During the game, he had someone monitor his blood pressure… and he said it scared him to death by what he saw…that is…how high his blood pressure went up to. My buddy is a normal, healthy individual as well.

I know, I feel mentally exhausted after watching a Steelers game. All the highs and lows of the game…and LOL…some of my comments in game day threads show that.

Senior Member Array title="SteelerEmpire has a spectacular aura about"> SteelerEmpire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlastFurnace View Post
    I had a friend of mine that did something really interesting one day while watching his favorite team play. During the game, he had someone monitor his blood pressure… and he said it scared him to death by what he saw…that is…how high his blood pressure went up to. My buddy is a normal, healthy individual as well.

I know, I feel mentally exhausted after watching a Steelers game. All the highs and lows of the game…and LOL…some of my comments in game day threads show that.
    Bingo. Ha ha... Man it can be 'so hard' being a Steeler's fan sometimes...

Senior Member Array title="BlastFurnace will become famous soon enough"> BlastFurnace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerEmpire View Post
    Bingo. Ha ha... Man it can be 'so hard' being a Steeler's fan sometimes...
    Had someone watched me the last 7 minutes of the 2005 Indy Playoff game, I might have been institutionalized...LOL.

clowns hater Array title="Prok is an unknown quantity at this point"> Prok's Avatar

Same here. I try to be laid back and relaxed UNTIL the Steelers game comes on. i know my blood pressure goes through the roof. And you damn well bet i'll be cursing at times. I view it as normal fan reaction, i don't care who judges. lol
    Even the best of men can be self-absorbed and self-righteous.

Quest For 7 Array title="steelpride12 is a splendid one to behold"> steelpride12's Avatar

Amen to that. I swear I break a sweat during games and that's just regular season. For sure during Playoff games or last minute drives Im just nervous to hell and I know my blood is going 100 miles per hour!
    Missing you every day, thinking about the memories every moment, loving you every second Mom ♥ R.I.P. 1951-2011

"When you go out on the field and you're intense for 60 minutes, some guys don't want to do it. When I line up across from him, he has to do one of two things, he has to raise his level of play, or he's going to get his *** kicked all day"

- Greg Lloyd

Let's ride! Array title="BuddhaBus is just really nice">

I have one of those monitors! I'm going to have to try that!

Let's ride! Array title="BuddhaBus is just really nice">

Sorry! Delete.