Thread: Well, one way of dealing with terrorism.

Really hoopy frood Array title="ricardisimo is an unknown quantity at this point">

Did this little video make your wee-wee feel funny, Vincent?
    Why does God hate amputees?
    [SIGPIC]http://www.steeluniverse.net/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82&dateline=127542714 7[/SIGPIC]

Reigning Black & Gold Array title="venom has a reputation beyond repute"> venom's Avatar

Im offended by this video . I will notify the ACLU first thing this morning . The terrorists has rights like everyone else ( can i say the word terrorists ) . Damn , it must suck to think like a Liberal .

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by venom View Post
    Im offended by this video . I will notify the ACLU first thing this morning . The terrorists has rights like everyone else ( can i say the word terrorists ) . Damn , it must suck to think like a Liberal .

No, you must now refer to them as Innocent Victims.

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Super Moderator and Lone hawks fan Array title="Devilsdancefloor has a reputation beyond repute"> Devilsdancefloor's Avatar

For those i love i will sacrifice.

Si ventus non est, remiga

member since day 1 Array title="7SteelGal43 is a name known to all"> 7SteelGal43's Avatar

fuck yeah
    Stay classy, leftnutz

MST Junkie Array title="SteelCityMom is on a distinguished road">

Nice sentiments, and I certainly do hate terrorists...but I can't help but roll my eyes a little bit. The diatribe at the beginning makes it sound so easy to defeat a terrorist...like it should have been done and over with years ago or something.

I do like watching stuff blow up though...even if it is to an extremely overused Drowning Pool song.

Qui dall'inizio Array title="Vincent is on a distinguished road"> Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ricardisimo View Post
    My bus doesn't stop there Ric. Its interesting though that your mind would make that association. Did yours go "Combo"?
    Last edited by Vincent; 06-04-2010 at 12:24 PM.
    http://www.steeluniverse.net/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=20&dateline=127519049  3

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress & the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution,
    but overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution."

Abraham Lincoln

Qui dall'inizio Array title="Vincent is on a distinguished road"> Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SteelCityMom View Post
    ...but I can't help but roll my eyes a little bit. The diatribe at the beginning makes it sound so easy to defeat a terrorist...
    The sovs were in Afghanistan for a decade. "Death by a thousand cuts". We've been there for 8 1/2 years. Nuff said.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelCityMom View Post
    I do like watching stuff blow up though...
    Check in with Ric. He's interested in autoerotic responses to military stuff. Its probably just some research project he's doing.
    http://www.steeluniverse.net/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=20&dateline=127519049  3

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress & the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution,
    but overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution."

Abraham Lincoln

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

I would think that it would make any American proud.
    Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG ¤-

Really hoopy frood Array title="ricardisimo is an unknown quantity at this point">

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
    My bus doesn't stop there Ric. Its interesting though that your mind would make that association. Did yours go "Combo"?
    That this video made you all wet is a nice bonus, but is beside the point. This video was not designed with alpha-male wannabes in mind. No, it was obviously masterfully crafted to speak the truth directly to all of our English-speaking, Alt-Metal loving, web-connected enemies in the Muslim world, from the direct "Attention Terrorists:" opening to the flashy, glossy editing job worthy of a major studio veteran.

I'm picturing the scene in Tora Bora right now... "Mustafa! Rahim! Come quickly to the laptop! We are receiving a priority message from the Americans on YouTube!" Followed by the inevitable dejection and resignation among their number: "We must cease this conflict now, my brothers... Allah cannot possibly smile upon both the Lockheed Martin Corporation and ourselves. The roof is on fire." Tears, lamentations and rending of garments follow.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.steeluniverse.net/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82&dateline=127542714 7[/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by smokin3000gt View Post
    I would think that it would make any American proud.
    I'm proud of the shit we make, not the shit we blow up.

Senior Member Array title="urgle burgle is an unknown quantity at this point"> urgle burgle's Avatar

I'm proud of the shit we make, not the shit we blow up.
    well you do have to consider some things we make, are things we blow up. this was circa 2001, it was motivational, partriotic, and propaganda. which is what has always been done. it got my short and skinnys up on end. my boys that hit Iraq told me this is one of the songs psyops were blasting fromm blackhawks going in.....that wouldve made me want to kill everybody and everything. blood everywhere. you have to have that mentality going into war. i like it. not for everyone, 'specially not for terrorists, but, this type of propaganda does/did give them a second to think about it. we used to be briefed that Iraqis were told that our front line combat troops were nothing but felons, willing to gut them where they lay. especially if you had tatoos they could see. yeah, things have changed in the zone for awhile, but thats mostly a political thing, not a military one.
    When a child cries....somewhere in a small, lonely, sad place in the world.....a hobo laughs.

Senior Member Array title="SteelersinCA is an unknown quantity at this point">

It needs more tanks!!!!