Thread: Steelers Patriots Tailgating

Senior Member Array title="Pristas has a spectacular aura about"> Pristas's Avatar

Steelers Patriots Tailgating

Hello everyone,

I am new to this board, but not new to Steelers. I'm a lifelong fan, having grown up in Johnstown PA. I now live in Winston Salem NC, and I'll be making my now-annual pilgrimage up to Heinz field. I'll be bringing my brother in law Eric, my good friend Heath (also lifelong fan), and his father. I just wanted to see if there will be any open tailgates for the game. We of course will bring our own refreshments, with plenty to share, and tailgate food. This is an evening game, so it will give us a lot of time to partake. If anyone out there is wanting to get together with some out of towners, let me know.

Thanks Nation, -Adam.

Married and happy Array title="BPS3akaWirels3 has a spectacular aura about"> BPS3akaWirels3's Avatar

Re: Steelers Patriots Tailgating

Watch for a tailgate thread by the GREAT ONE DOM (Stlrs4life) in the tailgate section at the beginning of next week....

Nothing better then a Black & Gold Wedding 09/24/11

Junior Member Array title="Steel MD is an unknown quantity at this point">

Thanks, we'll be sure to do that. Hey, Adam!

Senior Member Array title="Stlrs4Life is an unknown quantity at this point"> Stlrs4Life's Avatar

Check out the above thread.
    "If I could start my life all over again, I'd be a Professional Football Player, and you Damn well better believe, I'd be a Pittsburgh Steeler!"