Thread: Mark your calendars!! Hines Ward coming....

Married and happy Array title="BPS3akaWirels3 has a spectacular aura about"> BPS3akaWirels3's Avatar

Mark your calendars!! Hines Ward coming....

JJ CARDS N TOYS & THAT SPORTS STORE ARE PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THE FOLLOWING PLAYERS COMING TO SIGN AUTOGRAPHS AT OUR STORE!!! BALTIMORE RAVENS FANS GET READY!!!!!!!!!! TIGHT END TODD HEAP WILL BE AT THE JJ CARDS N TOYS STORE ON MONDAY NOVEMBER 15TH, 2010 FROM 7PM TIL 8:30 PM TO SIGN AUTOGRAPHS! TICKETS ARE ON SALE NOW VIA PHONE @ 717-747-3164 JJ CARDS N TOYS OR THAT SPORTS STORE 410-420-6644. YOU CAN ALSO COME INTO THE STORES TO PURCHASE THEM. TICKETS ARE LIMITED AND THIS EVEN WILL SELL OUT. SO BRING YOUR CAMERA AND GET READY!!!!!!!!

PHILLY FANS GET READY!!!!!!! PHILADELPHIA EAGLES RUNNING BACK AND HARRISBURG NATIVE LeSean McCoy AND HIS TEAM MATE ELDRA BUCKLEY WILL BE AT THE JJ CARDS N TOYS STORE ON SATURDAY DECEMBER 4TH, 2010 FROM 2 PM TIL 4 PM TO SIGN AUTOGRAPHS AND TAKE PICTURES WITH THERE FANS. TO PURCHASE TICKETS OR FOR MORE INFO GO TO WWW.JJCARDSNTOYS.NET OR CALL 717-747-3164.

STEELER FANS GET READY FOR HINES WARD IN MARCH. FOR MORE INFO GO TO WWW.BIG33.ORG FOR MORE INFO. SIGNING WILL TAKE PLACE AT THE HARRISBURG MALL.
    TICKET PRICES ARE AS FOLLOWS AND ARE LIMITED!!!!!!!!
    TODD HEAP $45.00 ANY 1 ITEM
    LeSean McCoy $30.00 ANY 1 ITEM
    ELDRA BUCKLEY $10.00 ANY ITEM (almost sold out)
    DO NOT WAIT ON TICKETS BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL LIMITED AND WILL SELL OUT.
    PRIVATE SIGNINGS WITH BALTIMORE RAVENS WR TJ HOUSHMANZADEH TUESDAY NOVEMBER 16TH, 2010. COST IS $45.00 PER ITEM WITH JSA AUTHENTICATION. THIS IS A DROP OFF ONLY AND HIS ONLY SIGNING OF THE YEAR.

SALE THIS WEEKEND AT JJ CARDS N TOYS!!!

10% OFF ANY ONE AUTOGRAPHED ITEM IN THE STORE.
    COME IN AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW ITEMS SUCH AS CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS, BLANKETS, MENS GIFT SETS AND GARBAGE CANS.

FOR MORE INFO ON UPCOMING EVENTS PLEASE CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE.
    WWW.JJCARDSNTOYS.NET

Nothing better then a Black & Gold Wedding 09/24/11

Senior Member Array title="Carolina Steelers has a spectacular aura about"> Carolina Steelers's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1

Re: Mark your calendars!! Hines Ward coming....

I would love to meet Hines in person and get him to sign my custom helmet from Super Bowl XL. Im looking @ around $200 for this with an inscription (MVP XL). Meet Hines (Priceless). My mother-in-law usually buys me something speacial for christmas usually Steeler related past gifts. Last yr Steeler tickets to Packers game, yr before that Steelers carpet. This yr I was eyeing Hines Ward game used gear (w/auto) from his website. Then I came across this seems like meeting Hines is a once in a lifetime chance.

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Carolina Steelers View Post
    I would love to meet Hines in person and get him to sign my custom helmet from Super Bowl XL. Im looking @ around $200 for this with an inscription (MVP XL). Meet Hines (Priceless). My mother-in-law usually buys me something speacial for christmas usually Steeler related past gifts. Last yr Steeler tickets to Packers game, yr before that Steelers carpet. This yr I was eyeing Hines Ward game used gear (w/auto) from his website. Then I came across this seems like meeting Hines is a once in a lifetime chance.
    If you ever divorce your wife, let me know. I need a mother in law like that.

Senior Member Array title="Carolina Steelers has a spectacular aura about"> Carolina Steelers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NCSteeler View Post
    If you ever divorce your wife, let me know. I need a mother in law like that.
    I know!! My wife thinks her mother loves me more. They know I'm a big Steeler fan so usually her mother and grandmother get together and look out for me. If I ever divorce my wife (which I wont i love her to much) i will be asking for her mother in the divorce my wife gets the kids

Senior Member Array title="Dodt is on a distinguished road"> Dodt's Avatar

heard wallace will be there as well http://big33tickets.ticketleap.com/m...utograph-show/

Married and happy Array title="BPS3akaWirels3 has a spectacular aura about"> BPS3akaWirels3's Avatar

Dont forget Mike Wallace and Hines Ward are going to be at Harrisburg East Mall in March.

http://www.big33.org/

Get your tickets now..

Nothing better then a Black & Gold Wedding 09/24/11

besides this March signings, have you heard of any other Steelers going to be in the area for autograph shows during the offseason?