Thread: Tim Lumber 2011 Mock Draft

Tim Lumber 2011 Mock Draft

Tim Lumber 2011 Top 10 Mock Draft

WAKE UP Bucktooth!!! Its time for the Living legensd mock draft. If you paye atenshion you may learn a thing or two.

1) Bills- Andrew Luck, QB, Stanford
    The Bills will be LUCKy to get Luck. HEY!!! See haow smart I am! Now thats some profesional writing!!! Listen!!!!! Edmund Fitzgerald is not the anser to the question that a quarterback wouls be the anser to if the Bills were asking a question. Whats the question? How the hell should I know. I'm drunk.

2) Panthers- A.J. Green, WR, Georgia
    Green is a real reciever!!! He is th best reciver in colege today. And he is the best the day after yesterday!

3) 49ers- Patrick Peterson, CB, LSU
    How the Hell do you pronounce lsu? Is it "lasue"..."lisue"!!!!??? Damn i!!!t Why cant these people just got to Louisiana State instead of these damn french schools.

4) Jaguars- Prince Amukamara, CB, Nebraska
    Jacksonvilee needs a cood cornerback and it dont hurt that this kid is royalty. I dont know what country he is from but I cant wait to see his family int he stands. Some one told me he isnt a real prince. But I think it is forgery to pretend to be one.

5) Cardinals- Robert Quinn, DE/OLB, North Carolina
    Quinn is the first Defensive end to be drafted in the top 10 of the first five picks since the mock draft started. Other thna two other who were drafted the same year only two years apart.

6) Broncos- Marcell Dareus, DE/DT, Alabama
    I had thought this was the guy from Hootie and the blowfish. Its not ..he is just some guy just like him but different. Dareus was suspected of suspensions. That wasnt true. It seems that he was the reciepient of someone hopefully not being true.

7) Bengals- Ryan Mallett, QB, Arkansas
    The bengals need a quarterback. Palmer is good when he plays well. WEhen he doesnt, he plays worse. Mallet is a QB who can play the position if asked.

8) Browns- Nick Fairley, DE/DT, Auburn
    The Browns defense needs an athlete. I went to the Liberary and got ont hte internet to look up Fairlys stats. Ther were a lot of numbers. I am not that good with number, so I didnt really undrstood it. What I do know is that he will be good int he National Conference of Footballs. And that is a prediction with Bigness!!!

9) Rams- Da'Quan Bowers, DE, Clemson
    People think that the Rams need to draft an player ion offence. That is a misconcepting. Defense dont win championships...winning wins champions. The Rams know that football requires stratagams and that this pick in the mark draft will debacle the other teams plans and his minds.

10) Lions- Brandon Harris, CB, Miami
    The Lions usually have a good pick every year. I think they have been cheating right beofe our noses. I have been keeping a eyes on thsis sitation and have a keened look in the recent time, Harris have three good things about him. He has good speed, kwickness and electrocution.

I will pick the rest of the picls inthe mock draft when I sober up or if I can stumble back tio the Liberary!!
    "I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play"

-- Jack Lambert --

Conservatarian Array title="Wallace108 is a splendid one to behold"> Wallace108's Avatar

Re: Tim Lumber 2011 Mock Draft

Really? No comments on this yet? That is friggin' awesome, LLT!!

The Virginia Hillbilly Array title="Galax Steeler is a splendid one to behold"> Galax Steeler's Avatar

That is good LLT. LOL

The"concrete cobbler" Array title="cold-hard-steel has a brilliant future"> cold-hard-steel's Avatar

Where is ole lumberhead? You forgot to put up his pic.
    Two bags are guarenteed to fit all sizes ,or your money back. If you are not completely satisfied call 1-800-GOO-DHELL We show 5 bags to choose from,most problems only need 2 bags .

Good Guys with Black Hats Array title="SteelMember has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelMember's Avatar

I'm not sure if the bengals write up is Limp Timber or John Madden. Same difference I guess.

Good stuff.

The Princess' Daddy! Array title="stlrtruck will become famous soon enough"> stlrtruck's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1

It would be funnier if it wasn't so true!

60 MINS, 53 MEN, 1 NATION
    STEELERS NATION

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Perfect depiction. Tim Lumber's grammar is worse than Emmit Smith's and that is pretty bad

Let's ride! Array title="BuddhaBus is just really nice">

Christ people... WAKE UP! LLT HAS BEEN LUMBER ALL ALONG!!!! It stands for Lumber Loves Testicles! WE HAVE BEEN COMPROMISED!!!!! RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BuddhaBus View Post
    Christ people... WAKE UP! LLT HAS BEEN LUMBER ALL ALONG!!!! It stands for Lumber Loves Testicles! WE HAVE BEEN COMPROMISED!!!!! RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!!!!
    "I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play"

-- Jack Lambert --

The"concrete cobbler" Array title="cold-hard-steel has a brilliant future"> cold-hard-steel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cold-hard-steel View Post
    Where is ole lumberhead? You forgot to put up his pic.
    Come on people I need a laugh to bring in the new year . Just one pic of him .......Pleaseeee !
    Two bags are guarenteed to fit all sizes ,or your money back. If you are not completely satisfied call 1-800-GOO-DHELL We show 5 bags to choose from,most problems only need 2 bags .

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Never gets old

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post

Never gets old
    Thanks man you are right though , it never gets old !!!!!!!

Senior Member Array title="salamander has a reputation beyond repute">

OMG LIMP TIMBER