Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Bash/make fun of Republicans thread!

Senior Member Array title="urgle burgle is an unknown quantity at this point"> urgle burgle's Avatar

I've been around/in both. I would have to say repub/conserv are hotter. Now, if you want to talk about freakier, then thats a bit different. And I mean freakier in a good old fashioned way. With midgets, chinese throwing stars, assorted fruit/vegetables, and different amounts/varities of leather......and farm animals, or what most people refer to as farm animals. Beyond that, I cant stand either party. But i do lean a certain way. Pretty much freaky.
    When a child cries....somewhere in a small, lonely, sad place in the world.....a hobo laughs.

Conservatarian Array title="Wallace108 is a splendid one to behold"> Wallace108's Avatar

Definitely Republicans.
    I love The View ... and I'm not talking about the TV show.

Senior Member Array title="urgle burgle is an unknown quantity at this point"> urgle burgle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wallace108 View Post
    Definitely Republicans.
    I love The View ... and I'm not talking about the TV show.

mmmhmmmm. now that was when she was preggers, but thats a different issue all togehter. tasty.
    When a child cries....somewhere in a small, lonely, sad place in the world.....a hobo laughs.

in addition....well this isnt republican, but its against the current admin. not sure if it counts, but i couldnt find a good place for it. so this is what ya get...

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/bla...sitemID=141099

i watched it....Glenn's not a big fan of B-rad. and then you got this guy....

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/2426310/posts

so yeah, prob not the right post for repub support, but, i think it says what most of us are thinkin'. and, i do not like, repubs, but at least they are slightly close to what i believe. i guess, somebody should make a lets bash......conservatives.......or libertarians. not sure how it fits. or maybe this would fit on a lets bash b-rad....im all game. but, man, if crazy asses like Glenn or Blackie bash b-rad...nuff said. yeehah

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/2426310/posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKfM2...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co6hnCVXeaM

actually, i know this doesnt fit, but since im on a rock and roll tangent, id thought id throw this out there. I love Megadeth, especially the old stuff. and if you listen, id say he leans right. But, again, I dont know for sure, i just thought it was cool to listen to. And, by the way, I love Megadeth, and I love Dave. Did I say that? I guess, my point, is that all not all us right wingers, including the examples I showed, arent all straight laced, uptight, or non-educated. The best rock radio show in the world is Alice Cooper's show. I used to listen to it in AZ, but now, i have to get on the net to listen. He leans right. Again, not the best place for it, but its late, Im on a rock tangent, and this proves what im tryin' to get at. Akwardly, i know, but there it is. Peace in Madagascar!!!

AKA Bullet Tooth Tony Array title="tony hipchest will become famous soon enough">

Reigning Black & Gold Array title="venom has a reputation beyond repute"> venom's Avatar

Reigning Black & Gold Array title="venom has a reputation beyond repute"> venom's Avatar

One of the same

A Very handsome lady I must say

AKA Bullet Tooth Tony Array title="tony hipchest will become famous soon enough">

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mach1 View Post

Janet Reno - Demorat
    Who put Will Ferrell in this thread?

The voice of reason Array title="GoSlash27 has a reputation beyond repute"> GoSlash27's Avatar

Came to point out that Ann Coulter is an evil he-wraith, but somebody beat me to it.
    /carry on

Married and happy Array title="BPS3akaWirels3 has a spectacular aura about"> BPS3akaWirels3's Avatar

Boo... This thread sucks...

Nothing better then a Black & Gold Wedding 09/24/11

Senior Member Array title="steeldawg is a jewel in the rough">

I have 2 words for democrats as to why republican women are hotter. NANCY PELOSI

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BucsPensStillerakawirels3 View Post
    Boo... This thread sucks...
    Please, you're going to spoil the fun for both members participating.
    Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG Ī-

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steeldawg View Post
    I have 2 words for democrats as to why republican women are hotter. NANCY PELOSI
    Lets put a face with that name.

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Obama voters , follow the leader

Conservatarian Array title="Wallace108 is a splendid one to behold"> Wallace108's Avatar

I think it's awesome that Obama nominated Jon Lovitz for the Supreme Court.

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wallace108 View Post
    I think it's awesome that Obama nominated Jon Lovitz for the Supreme Court.

I thought it was Kevin James.

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by Mach1 View Post
    I thought it was Kevin James.

Or maybe Nathan Lane ...

Formerly TheWarden86 Array title="NJarhead has much to be proud of"> NJarhead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
    i guess it depends. are you jerkin it to the pic of that republican shemale ann coulter?

I'm sorry but, Janet Reno.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWarDen86 View Post
    I'm sorry but, Janet Reno.
    the difference is republican males think Mann Coulter is freaking gorgeous, whereas almost every democratic male wouldnt even fuck janet reno with rush limbaughs dick.

i think its time to shift focus away from the GOP leaders and spokespeople and devote some time to making fun of the republicans posting in this (wrong) thread.

poor venom. he gets so giddy every time he finds a tired, 2 year old obama picture he doesnt know what to do with it, besides spamming it in 4-5 different threads and boring EVERYBODY to death.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerEmpire View Post
    Man. I didn't think this thread would grow as fast as it has ...
    i did. its growing at about the pace i expected. it passed the "bash obama" thread in posts a day ago. lol.

infact it may just go down as my first SU legendary thread. the silly GOP clan just cant control themselves.

Qui dall'inizio Array title="Vincent is on a distinguished road"> Vincent's Avatar

My av from another time in another place

Quote Originally Posted by GoSlash27 View Post
    Came to point out that Ann Coulter is an evil he-wraith, but somebody beat me to it.
    /carry on
    its the thought that counts.

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
    My av from another time in another place
    thats the spirit!

Qui dall'inizio Array title="Vincent is on a distinguished road"> Vincent's Avatar

I posted this in the joke forum back at the dark place.

Senior Member Array title="Godfather has a brilliant future">

Quote Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
    i think its time to shift focus away from the GOP leaders and spokespeople and devote some time to making fun of the republicans posting in this (wrong) thread.
    Good point. We already have a Bash the Libs thread.