Thread: Miami Heat Thread 2010-2011

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Miami Heat Thread 2010-2011

The NBA season and the Heat will start tonight!....They start against the Celtics, it should be very interresting!

I know that many people do not like Lebron James, but for me it's my favorite player in the NBA since he was in the NBA in 2003.Its should be interresting to see him play with Dwayne Wade and Chris Bosh this year!....I am very excited!

Go Heat Go!

K = Dean + Roy Array title="steeldevil is a jewel in the rough"> steeldevil's Avatar

Re: Miami Heat Thread 2010-2011

Oh lord a thread just for the Heat...

But hey, they should be very interesting to watch. Tonight will be a very good game to watch. Im going to try to catch it.

K = Dean + Roy Array title="steeldevil is a jewel in the rough"> steeldevil's Avatar

By the way this should be moved to the NBA section

Quest For 7 Array title="steelpride12 is a splendid one to behold"> steelpride12's Avatar

I just can't wait to see how many people jump on the Heat bandwagon because of King James, and Bosh joining the team, should be a laughing matter.
    Missing you every day, thinking about the memories every moment, loving you every second Mom ♥ R.I.P. 1951-2011

"When you go out on the field and you're intense for 60 minutes, some guys don't want to do it. When I line up across from him, he has to do one of two things, he has to raise his level of play, or he's going to get his *** kicked all day"

- Greg Lloyd

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

I am not a basketball fan at all, but it is all over the news down here. Hope they run the table.
    All Defense!

Conservatarian Array title="Wallace108 is a splendid one to behold"> Wallace108's Avatar

Miami Heat ... 0-1

Reigning Black & Gold Array title="venom has a reputation beyond repute"> venom's Avatar

WTF ???? Two nights ago , the Celtics beat the Cavs . Last night , in their home opener , the Cavs beat the Celtics . Championship , lol

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

LeBron James = gutless punk.

Conservatarian Array title="Wallace108 is a splendid one to behold"> Wallace108's Avatar

After the game, Paul Pierce tweeted:

"It's been a pleasure to bring my talents to south beach now on to Memphis."

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Riley will probably take over coaching the team by January

Reigning Black & Gold Array title="venom has a reputation beyond repute"> venom's Avatar

The Owner of the Cavs must be smiling from ear to ear so far.

After the Pacers crushed the Heat last night - Pat Reily is getting his Armani suits ready .

Member Array title="Steel12 is an unknown quantity at this point">

They need more parts than just the Big 3...a serviceable PG and C will make them better. Boston's Big 3 had Rondo and Perkins in their first year...also Posey, Allen, Big Baby and other good role players. Mike Miller returning should help but losing Haslem is a big blow.

But that's all good news to me since I'm a big Kobe fan...KB24 all day!
    WILLIAM GAY IS THE WORST CORNERBACK IN THE NFL...CHAD SCOTT V.2...DESHEA TOWNSEND V.3

Senior Member Array title="Nadroj 20 is just really nice"> Nadroj 20's Avatar

Anyone going to watch the game tonight? I bet LBJ plays great in a series clinching game!
    "Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose"
    ~Rest In Peace HometownGal~

Senior Member Array title="steeldawg is a jewel in the rough">

Quote Originally Posted by Nadroj 20 View Post
    Anyone going to watch the game tonight? I bet LBJ plays great in a series clinching game!
    Im watching for sure.....Go Heat!

Senior Member Array title="Nadroj 20 is just really nice"> Nadroj 20's Avatar

Im no Heat fan but I like LBJ. I want it to be close the whole game then james do something awesome
    "Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose"
    ~Rest In Peace HometownGal~

Senior Member Array title="steeldawg is a jewel in the rough">

Quote Originally Posted by Nadroj 20 View Post
    Im no Heat fan but I like LBJ. I want it to be close the whole game then james do something awesome
    I think you can count on that

Original Member Array title="steelerdude15 has a brilliant future"> steelerdude15's Avatar

Ugh.... I would have loved to have seen a Thunder vs Bulls final. That would have been awesome and I honestly feel that the Heat haven't earned it.... but that's just me and now the NBA is becoming just like the MLB, all the good talent going to a few select teams.