Thread: Patriots Folks Analyze 2010 Steelers

Senior Member Array title="SteelerEmpire has a spectacular aura about"> SteelerEmpire's Avatar

Patriots Folks Analyze 2010 Steelers

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Pretty fair analysis, IMO.

raising him properly Array title="vasteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> vasteeler's Avatar

i was expecting trash talk........kinda bummed

"Zeds dead baby, Zeds dead." - Butch

Formerly TheWarden86 Array title="NJarhead has much to be proud of"> NJarhead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    Pretty fair analysis, IMO.

Agreed.

But Tom Brady is still gay.

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheWarDen86 View Post
    Agreed.

But Tom Brady is still gay.

and the Patsies** are still cheaters...

Member Array title="Canadian Steeler Nation is an unknown quantity at this point"> Canadian Steeler Nation's Avatar

Decent article but, just as a side note, How many SB's has NE won since they got caught cheating?

Senior Member Array title="salamander has a reputation beyond repute">

I would certainly call that a fair analysis as well. It's gonna be interesting to see what happens with both teams. The Patsies* are in a decline, IMO. We need our defense back to 100% this season for sure.

Is it September yet?

Fourth String Quarterback Array title="xX-TSK-Xx "> xX-TSK-Xx's Avatar

Very fair assesment. I think we should be able to take two games without Ben (assuming suspension reduced to 4 games) and three wouldn't be a stretch either.

Quest For 7 Array title="steelpride12 is a splendid one to behold"> steelpride12's Avatar

Wow actually a decent analysis and Im so ready to play them this season. With their aging defense I just don't see them being "great" this season.
    Missing you every day, thinking about the memories every moment, loving you every second Mom ♥ R.I.P. 1951-2011

"When you go out on the field and you're intense for 60 minutes, some guys don't want to do it. When I line up across from him, he has to do one of two things, he has to raise his level of play, or he's going to get his *** kicked all day"

- Greg Lloyd

Shenaniguy Array title="kmsteelerwr15 is on a distinguished road"> kmsteelerwr15's Avatar

Well damn, I got all depressed that they actually had fair analysis. I really felt like getting worked up over this article, but then I read it and that was the end of that.

??? Array title="Mattsme is an unknown quantity at this point"> Mattsme's Avatar

F the patriots*

That is all.

Official Troll Array title="The Patriot is a name known to all"> The Patriot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steelpride12 View Post
    Wow actually a decent analysis and Im so ready to play them this season. With their aging defense I just don't see them being "great" this season.
    The last of our aging defense all found jobs with ESPN last year. You'll be dealing with wide-eyed youngsters who have no idea how to hold on to a halftime lead.

Senior Member Array title="MasterOfPuppets is on a distinguished road">

Their offensive line is one of the largest in the NFL, and they will continue to be a run-first team.
    here's proof he doesn't know a damn thing about the steelers .

Quest For 7 Array title="steelpride12 is a splendid one to behold"> steelpride12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Patriot View Post
    The last of our aging defense all found jobs with ESPN last year. You'll be dealing with wide-eyed youngsters who have no idea how to hold on to a halftime lead.
    While our veteran offense and leading the way walking all over your youngster's showing them how it's done.
    Missing you every day, thinking about the memories every moment, loving you every second Mom ♥ R.I.P. 1951-2011

"When you go out on the field and you're intense for 60 minutes, some guys don't want to do it. When I line up across from him, he has to do one of two things, he has to raise his level of play, or he's going to get his *** kicked all day"

- Greg Lloyd