Thread: Libs practicing for Nov 2nd

member since day 1 Array title="7SteelGal43 is a name known to all"> 7SteelGal43's Avatar

Libs practicing for Nov 2nd

http://www.wtop.com/?nid=25&sid=2085956

WASHINGTON -- The calls of nature may be particularly loud at an upcoming D.C. event if attendees don't have a place to "go."

Comedy Central organizers are having a hard time finding port-o-potties for their rallies to take place in a week and a half, after the Marine Corps Marathon planners snatched up about 800 of them for the same weekend.

The organizers of Jon Stewart's Rally to Restore Sanity and Stephen Colbert's March to Keep Fear Alive, both to take place Saturday, Oct. 30, have asked the marathon staff to share the portable toilets with their 65,000 expected to attendees.

But the Marines aren't budging -- they plan to lock the toilets until the morning of their race the day after, they tell the New York Times.

Limbaugh says "good, let 'em fill their shorts. It'll get 'em ready for what's gonna happen to 'em in November" I bout ran off the road on that one !
    Stay classy, leftnutz

Official Troll Array title="The Patriot is a name known to all"> The Patriot's Avatar

Re: Libs practicing for Nov 2nd

I don't blame the Marines. I doubt it's a political statement. You don't want your port-o-potties to be used by 65,000 people before the day of your event.

I like Stewart and Colbert, but who would waste their Saturday to be part of a joke rally?

Well... other than Glenn Beck fans.

member since day 1 Array title="7SteelGal43 is a name known to all"> 7SteelGal43's Avatar

haters gonna hate, right Patriot ? Must burn the lefties up to know that Beck has more audience then Maher, Stewart, and Colbert combined.
    Stay classy, leftnutz

Official Troll Array title="The Patriot is a name known to all"> The Patriot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 7SteelGal43 View Post
    haters gonna hate, right Patriot ? Must burn the lefties up to know that Beck has more audience then Maher, Stewart, and Colbert combined.
    I guess their media brain-washing scheme isn't going so well.

Reigning Black & Gold Array title="venom has a reputation beyond repute"> venom's Avatar

Should be alot of liberals at the rally- dont most libs get their politics from comedy central anyway ?

Freakin Amazing! Array title="JonM229 will become famous soon enough"> JonM229's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Patriot View Post
    Well... other than Glenn Beck fans.
    High Five!

Quote Originally Posted by The Patriot View Post
    I guess their media brain-washing scheme isn't going so well.
    well, lefties know all about media brain-washing schemes. too bad for the leftnutz that their bullshit has lost it's charm.
    Stay classy, leftnutz