Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The Pittsburgh Power Thread

Senior Member Array title="salamander has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: The Pittsburgh Power Thread

The Power certainly know how to make an entrance! lol

Quest For 7 Array title="steelpride12 is a splendid one to behold"> steelpride12's Avatar

Time to get your first W tonight Power! GO POWER!!!
    Missing you every day, thinking about the memories every moment, loving you every second Mom ♥ R.I.P. 1951-2011

"When you go out on the field and you're intense for 60 minutes, some guys don't want to do it. When I line up across from him, he has to do one of two things, he has to raise his level of play, or he's going to get his *** kicked all day"

- Greg Lloyd

Quest For 7 Array title="steelpride12 is a splendid one to behold"> steelpride12's Avatar

The Power's O-Line is like the Steelers :P
    Missing you every day, thinking about the memories every moment, loving you every second Mom ♥ R.I.P. 1951-2011

"When you go out on the field and you're intense for 60 minutes, some guys don't want to do it. When I line up across from him, he has to do one of two things, he has to raise his level of play, or he's going to get his *** kicked all day"

- Greg Lloyd

We got lucky. Almost a pick 6, but a penalty on Iowa phewww!

- Greg Lloyd

INT POWERRRR! Great pressure up the middle!

- Greg Lloyd

Power take advantage with a TD off the INT and now lead 28-14 at halftime thanks to the Ex Steeler Czech missing a FG before half, GO POWER!

- Greg Lloyd

Ugh Iowa score a TD on their first drive and Morris has a shoulder injury and McCabe will take his place. Can't lose our QB!

- Greg Lloyd

And McCabe goes 2 for 2 and throws a bomb for a TD WOO!

- Greg Lloyd

TDDDD on a 4th down and Power lead 41 to 21! GOOO POWER!

- Greg Lloyd

Looks like there might be a QB controversy because McCabe is controlling this offense.

- Greg Lloyd

Attendance is 9,100. Not bad for overpriced seats!

- Greg Lloyd

Turnover on downs and it's Power's ball, great D in the secondary! We got this game.

- Greg Lloyd

Touchdownnn to Mathis BOOM 48 to 21 and a 27 point lead with 5 minutes left, this is the Powers game! McCabe is the real deal at QB!

- Greg Lloyd

Iowa TD still down 20 with 1:34 left, just no time this will be the first Power win in history!

- Greg Lloyd

Great win by the Power tonight and of course Congrats to the Powers first win in franchise history and hope this is the start to more W's for the Power. The defense only gave up 28 points which is amazing in AFL and hope the back up McCabe can be the starter and lead this offense! 58 to 28 hell of a win and the D and O were both there, GO POWER!

- Greg Lloyd

Awesome win!

Spaghetti Time Array title="Chidi29 has a reputation beyond repute"> Chidi29's Avatar

Don't forget McCabe was briefly with the Steelers.

Just heard that Bernard Morris was placed on IR. McCabe will get the start this week. Anthony Morelli was brought in to back-up McCabe. If someone has a link, please share.

So another strong win from McCabe who got the power to a 2-1 record now! Tulsa Talons tonight at 7:30 Ill try to flick back and forth between this, the Buccos, and the Pens game haha packed night! GO POWER!

- Greg Lloyd