Thread: Bill's Game 11/28

Married and happy Array title="BPS3akaWirels3 has a spectacular aura about"> BPS3akaWirels3's Avatar

Bill's Game 11/28

Anyone going to or been to the Bill's stadium? I'm thinking about going since tickets are so cheap... lol It's about a 6 hour drive for me.. No biggie..

How are the fans and the area?

Nothing better then a Black & Gold Wedding 09/24/11

Lord of the Universe Array title="WindyCitySteelerFan is an unknown quantity at this point"> WindyCitySteelerFan's Avatar

Re: Bill's Game 11/28

I'm going too... I hear the fans aren't that pleasant, but I can hold my own.. LOL..
    **** WindyCitySteelerFan ****

Doesn't matter where you live, you bleed black & gold the same

Ben's Wingman Array title="Merchant has a spectacular aura about"> Merchant's Avatar

I'm heading to this one. I went last year when they faced the Saints and the locals weren't friendly to the Saints fans. However, there was barely any Saints fans at the game.. which guaranteed won't be the case with the Steelers.

The Virginia Hillbilly Array title="Galax Steeler is a splendid one to behold"> Galax Steeler's Avatar

Go give them hell guys wear our colors proudly.

Junior Member Array title="hostyle is an unknown quantity at this point"> hostyle's Avatar

I been to more than my share of bills game there close and its cheap , what can i say, they dont treat visting fans very well, ok that may not be true there are some great people there ( pinto Ron look him up if you go, great guy ) but the tailgate is a pure drink fest and people over do it so when they see other colours there is going to be some A$$ that go's beond the the good ribbing that would be expected from visting other teams venue, I would never advise anyone wear Miami gear, Iv seen people pour whole Beers over some poor fool head for wearing dolphins colours, I would expect a large Steeler presence there, Toronto lots of Steeler fans about 2 hours from Toronto , if anyone needs more info about Buffalo let me know and I'll do my best to get you the info.....

Go Steelers

Senior Member Array title="Stlrs4Life is an unknown quantity at this point"> Stlrs4Life's Avatar

I agree with hostyle. Buffalo is a great place to tailgate. We were there the last time we played them up there. And Pinto Ron is definately something everybody needs to see. Also ketchup man.
    "If I could start my life all over again, I'd be a Professional Football Player, and you Damn well better believe, I'd be a Pittsburgh Steeler!"

Married and happy Array title="BPS3akaWirels3 has a spectacular aura about"> BPS3akaWirels3's Avatar

Thanks guys for the info... I have decided to go to the last home (Carolina) game. Would rather give my money to the Steelers organization... Don't feel like dealing with other teams fans either.. After last nights dealing with an AHL rivalry team at their arena I am done with away games. I don't mind getting yelled at or even pushed but when it involves a loved one I CAN'T deal with it and I'm afraid I will do something I'll regret...

Nothing better then a Black & Gold Wedding 09/24/11

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BucsPensStillerakawirels3 View Post
    Thanks guys for the info... I have decided to go to the last home (Carolina) game. Would rather give my money to the Steelers organization... Don't feel like dealing with other teams fans either.. After last nights dealing with an AHL rivalry team at their arena I am done with away games. I don't mind getting yelled at or even pushed but when it involves a loved one I CAN'T deal with it and I'm afraid I will do something I'll regret...
    I can give you a good deal on some nose bleeders....lol