Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: would you like this trade ?

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Re: would you like this trade ?

Quote Originally Posted by BlackAndGold View Post
    It's either Aiyuk or Sutton if I had it guess. Aiyuk will be a bit more pricey in terms of both trade capital(likely a first), and contract but he's an elite caliber WR. Sutton is older, but would be a good #2 next to Pickens.
    Aiyuk may not be as expensive as one would think because of the pending contract.

Denver trading Sutton AFTER trading Jeudy would be somewhat bizarre if they are all in on a rookie QB. Not the smartest of moves to get rid of all the weapons when bringing in a rookie signal caller.

Should be interesting to see how it all pans out.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

I would be very surprised if Denver trades Sutton to Pittsburgh. I mean the Broncos are paying RW to beat them in Denver, add to that sutton as the salt in their wound? But I hope it happens!

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

Was on Twitter a few hours ago that The Steelers gave Denver a call about Sutton.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.si.com/nfl/broncos/news/...on-trade-rumor

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.behindthesteelcurtain.co...utton-nfl-2024

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
    I would be very surprised if Denver trades Sutton to Pittsburgh. I mean the Broncos are paying RW to beat them in Denver, add to that sutton as the salt in their wound? But I hope it happens!

I guess anything is possible at this point. The front office has shown that they are willing to make bold moves.

There are much worse things that can happen than getting Sutton. I'm not comfortable giving up a high draft pick for Aiyuk and still having to pay a huge contract to keep him around.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Aiyuk may not be as expensive as one would think because of the pending contract.

Denver trading Sutton AFTER trading Jeudy would be somewhat bizarre if they are all in on a rookie QB. Not the smartest of moves to get rid of all the weapons when bringing in a rookie signal caller.

Should be interesting to see how it all pans out.
    Nothing Sean Payton did would surprise me. He thinks he know more than everyone else. I mean, he now has Zach Wilson as his quarterback.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    Nothing Sean Payton did would surprise me. He thinks he know more than everyone else. I mean, he now has Zach Wilson as his quarterback.
    He will probably mortgage the future to get a QB in this draft…the irony is he probably won’t be in Denver by the time that QB hits his prime and has prices around him…lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Steelers just restructured Highsmiths contract. They are making room for Aiyuk, Sutton, J.Jefferson, Gallup, Godwin, and every WR in the draft chosen

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Does Arthur Smith know about any of this?

Because he was planning on playing 5 TEs on passing downs.

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    Does Arthur Smith know about any of this?

Because he was planning on playing 5 TEs on passing downs.
    Not sure, but I didn't know about this! Great news!

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

I'd love to see the Steelers make a move for the #3 spot then grab Marvin Harrison Jr. They would have two incredible receivers for the next 4 years at a reasonable price.

Of course it will never happen but I can dream.

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EzraTank View Post
    I'd love to see the Steelers make a move for the #3 spot then grab Marvin Harrison Jr. They would have two incredible receivers for the next 4 years at a reasonable price.

Of course it will never happen but I can dream.
    I feel that way about Bowers. I know TE is not a need like C, or CB but if Bowers somehow available I think he’s too good to pass up.