Thread: CFL’s Saskatchewan Roughriders add Chase Claypool to exclusive negotiation list

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

CFL’s Saskatchewan Roughriders add Chase Claypool to exclusive negotiation list

Not long ago, receiver Chase Claypool seemed to be on track for stardom. Now, the CFL is anticipating his availability.

Claypool, a second-round pick of the Steelers in 2020, is a free agent. His name has yet to come up in the current signing cycle. And so the Saskatchewan Roughriders of the CFL are making their move.

Via 3downnation.com, the Roughriders have added Claypool to the team’s exclusive negotiating list.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profoo...gotiation-list

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

Re: CFL’s Saskatchewan Roughriders add Chase Claypool to exclusive negotiation list

At 25 with his potential it’s hard to believe he won’t be in NFL.

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Re: CFL’s Saskatchewan Roughriders add Chase Claypool to exclusive negotiation list

Grey Cup!!!

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Is it more advantageous for a player to be in the CFL or the UFL?

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

"Top-3 NFL WR."

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    "Top-3 NFL WR."
    That went south in a hurry…lol

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    "Top-3 NFL WR."
    Maybe in the CFL!

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    Maybe in the CFL!
    Not even.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Claypool signed w/the Bills.

I am not recreating a thread for this. I am lazy. I am in dialysis session.I am grouchy. There are no moderators anyways lol.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    Claypool signed w/the Bills.

I am not recreating a thread for this. I am lazy. I am in dialysis session.I am grouchy. There are no moderators anyways lol.
    His whereabouts don't deserve its own thread. All I care about is that we got JPJ for him. Win!

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    His whereabouts don't deserve its own thread. All I care about is that we got JPJ for him. Win!
    That’s still amazing.