Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Everybody Wants to Play for Mike Tomlin

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Everybody Wants to Play for Mike Tomlin

Senior Member Array title="feltdizz has much to be proud of">

Re: Everybody Wants to Play for Mike Tomlin

Weird article after the recent trade request and Dotson having his best year ever.

I know players love some Tomlin..

until they don’t. lol

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Weird article after the recent trade request and Dotson having his best year ever.

I know players love some Tomlin..

until they don’t. lol
    What does Dotson's play in LA have to do with wanting to or not to play for Tomlin? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    What does Dotson's play in LA have to do with wanting to or not to play for Tomlin? lol
    Not everyone actually wants to play for Tomlin because he doesn’t always put players in the best position to succeed.

Silly article

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Not everyone actually wants to play for Tomlin because he doesn’t always put players in the best position to succeed.

Silly article
    You mean that not all 1,696 NFL literally want to play for Tomlin??

Senior Member Array title="Edman has a reputation beyond repute">

Everybody wants to play for Mike Tomlin until they don't.

Notice the article didn't mention anything about improving, moving forward or getting better. That article was a backhand in the guise of a fluff piece.
    No Canada. No Pickett. No Excuses. Steelers get #7 in 2024. In Khan we Trust.

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Of course they do. Who doesn't want to never having a losing season (or win a playoff game).

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    You mean that not all 1,696 NFL literally want to play for Tomlin??
    I mean some players who played for Tomlin no longer wanted to play for him.

I like Tomlin but cotdammit, not winning playoff games is getting old and I’m tired of hearing about how many players like him.

Its like blind dates when you ask if they look good and your lady friend says “she is nice and everyone likes her personality.” I don’t care how many players like Tomlin, I care if these players can get us a playoff win

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Lol!!! I love the twisted panty party. It was just a fun little article about the ‘name’ acquisitions this year. Russ, Fields, Queen, Elliott, Patterson, maybe more. I’m sure these guys spoke with more than just the Steelers before coming here to play for Tomlin. WTF is wrong with some of you. It’s not even that serious.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post
    Lol!!! I love the twisted panty party. It was just a fun little article about the ‘name’ acquisitions this year. Russ, Fields, Queen, Elliott, Patterson, maybe more. I’m sure these guys spoke with more than just the Steelers before coming here to play for Tomlin. WTF is wrong with some of you. It’s not even that serious.
    Ever since Trump was in office, certain people got all uppity about everything…lol.

Senior Member Array title="steelcityboyz has a brilliant future"> steelcityboyz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Ever since Trump was in office, certain people got all uppity about everything…lol.
    Trump?? Where did that come from?

Senior Member Array title="Voice of Reason has much to be proud of">

I don’t care how many players like Tomlin, I care if these players can get us a playoff win
    When I say that I get accused of hating Tomlin and the Steelers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by steelcityboyz View Post
    Trump?? Where did that come from?
    Good question.

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post
    When I say that I get accused of hating Tomlin and the Steelers.
    Because that’s what all the evidence points to.

I guess now TJ will be on everybody’s hate list. He says he hopes Patrick Queen will be what the defense needs, that dawg in the middle. If I’m reading his words right, he’s telling all the other ILBs that they suck. Now there will be hurt feelings all over that lockerroom. Such blatant bias. I think those other guys deserve the chance to be the dawg before some new guy. Why can’t these teams just all be friends!?

Senior Member Array title="Steeler-in-west has a reputation beyond repute"> Steeler-in-west's Avatar

If I was a veteran who’d been in the league for a while and learned a few tricks and accomplished a few things I’d probably want to play for Tomlin. But if I was a young guy, just starting out and wanted to learn and get a chance to have a great career I’d rather play for someone like Noll.

Quote Originally Posted by Steeler-in-west View Post
    If I was a veteran who’d been in the league for a while and learned a few tricks and accomplished a few things I’d probably want to play for Tomlin. But if I was a young guy, just starting out and wanted to learn and get a chance to have a great career I’d rather play for someone like Noll.
    I don't think there are any coaches left like Noll.

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

I guess now TJ will be on everybody’s hate list. He says he hopes Patrick Queen will be what the defense needs, that dawg in the middle. If I’m reading his words right, he’s telling all the other ILBs that they suck. Now there will be hurt feelings all over that lockerroom. Such blatant bias. I think those other guys deserve the chance to be the dawg before some new guy. Why can’t these teams just all be friends!?

Senior Member Array title="Voice of Reason has much to be proud of">

Because that’s what all the evidence points to.
    You wouldn't know what the evidence "pointed to" if the evidence gave you a flashing neon arrow.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Steeler-in-west View Post
    If I was a guy, old or young, who actually wanted to win Super Bowls, Tomlin is the last guy I'd want to play for.

® Array title="Steeldude "> Steeldude's Avatar

As Harrison once said, "Tomlin is just one of the guys".
    Hater = Realist

Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post
    You wouldn't know what the evidence "pointed to" if the evidence gave you a flashing neon arrow.

- - - Updated - - -

If I was a guy, old or young, who actually wanted to win Super Bowls, Tomlin is the last guy I'd want to play for.
    Thanks once more for your middle of the night drivel.

Quote Originally Posted by pczach View Post

I put up a sarcasm sign and everything. That’s what the nonsense is.

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

I don't think there are any coaches left like Noll.
    not even close , this is a pampered version of the game that we used to witness ... hell Lambert said 50 years ago QBs should wear skirts / dresses and now the guy who is likely to be the #1 over all selection in this years draft wears dresses , paints his nails and wears lipstick ... just cant make this shit up ...if I was an NFL owner I would tell my GM under no circumstances do you draft that thing and if you do you will be fired the moment his name is announced... The Pussification of the league is in speed ahead mode and someone has got to stop it !!!

https://www.tiktok.com/@jackmacbarst...29970599726378
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

I put up a sarcasm sign and everything. That’s what the nonsense is.

I know you put up a sarcasm sign, but you were still trying to make a point.

So I posted a funny meme.

Lol then.

not even close , this is a pampered version of the game that we used to witness ... hell Lambert said 50 years ago QBs should wear skirts / dresses and now the guy who is likely to be the #1 over all selection in this years draft wears dresses , paints his nails and wears lipstick ... just cant make this shit up ...if I was an NFL owner I would tell my GM under no circumstances do you draft that thing and if you do you will be fired the moment his name is announced... The Pussification of the league is in speed ahead mode and someone has got to stop it !!!

https://www.tiktok.com/@jackmacbarst...29970599726378
    This dude trolling.. has to be.

I think he knows it pisses people off which makes them watch to root against him.

Funny enough I was at a resort last week and a retired marine was there with his wife and I noticed his nails were long, red and well maintained. I used to get all mad at this but I relaized as long as they aren’t pushing up on me who gives a shit what a man wants to do with his nails or in his bedroom. Gay or weird is not contagious. Dennis Rodman was weird as hell and still scraped 20 boards a night.

https://sports.yahoo.com/caleb-willi...Y3qozpXLX_Netd

Some context. Not that context matters.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

No cartoons please.

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    No cartoons please.
    People and their “cartoons”…I don’t get it…

I like cartoons. The Hanna Barbera were my favorite but I enjoyed Looney Tunes also. Who did the Pink Panther show?

I like cartoons. The Hanna Barbera were my favorite but I enjoyed Looney Tunes also. Who did the Pink Panther show?
    I believe he was Hanna Barbera.